/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood General

>Simultaenous Logout Measures
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/news/detail/263f9a10fe534e8c93e43d08fde73eaba1c52976

>Job Guide
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/jobguide/battle/

>4.0 Patch Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/296b070f41c0e0dedae24de50ae7c51abfa95055

>Callback Campaign for Returning Players
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/callback/

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells
pastebin.com/raw/27vjvASi

Last time on /xivg/:

Lalafell Thread

How do I get this hairstyle?

buy it in gold saucer

You're fucked.

Gold Saucer, Modern Aesthetician vendor near the entryway.

xth for best boy

Pls help, for PvP PLD or DRK, and what traits?

Reminder to come to Mateus for friends and video games!

I'm going to marry an elezen~!

Finally

are you ready for omega yet, /xivg/?

that's not Magnai

no one wants to play with you beepy

best waifu

>The story was fun and stuff I guess but eh. It feels too much like it's retreading the old paths.
I don't know about retreading old paths. This is the first time a story like this has been done. And the token Garlean was the most unique out of all of them. Even the Ascians who have just been obligatory for years now weren't around to generic shit up.

But that's for story. While I did find the story interesting it didn't keep up the tone of Heavensward. And so it's awkwardly light hearted and lacking overall intensity that HW had. They didn't really show the brutalities of oppression well either except with your mustache twirling bad guys who just beat up random people for no reason but clearly don't do that often given how thriving these territories are.

The docile and complacent masses was also done sloppily. As was the "youth breaks out from his village to fight for a cause" trope. So while the theme of revolution and freedoms were there and shoved into your face. They weren't done well enough.

Now in regards to content I don't have an opinion. It's just into release and I have no idea what to expect. Two primals with reasons to do both of them instead of one over the other is already a strong start.

No.

Cool, thanks.

Hand it over

How does one go about getting the dyeable versions of the ilvl 200 gear nowadays? I was told there's a vendor you trade your original piece and Centurio tokens in at for them, but the only vendor I know of is the one in Foundation that sells the 200 gear. Any help?

fuck off, sluposter

I better warn you, it has barbs

Why haven't you got your date something nice yet for tonight?

>1500+ hrs on Adamantoise since launch
>no friends
>green leaf on Mateus
>chance of friends?
I don't know what to do...

This

Take my husband off that list.

Finally got him

:3c

art scammer pedo

shoulda included their whole names

tfw ywn be sol's wife

what

I don't have one

I don't get it, this picture doesn't seem to have a specific theme, why all these people?

give me all the L. A.

Join the linkshell and make friends! I'll help you clear dungeons if you need them.

No one has even talked to me on this chucklefuck server. I just want one person to talk to, even it's "friendly RP community" is already shutting itself out to everyone and it's fucking awful, glad I still have my main on Balmung.

It's just gum.

Even though these things make me sad I appreciate I'm in my fishing gear.

It's a Silk member that posts all the catboy names and the "Silk Has Boys" spam.

this is unironically my least favorite avatarfag

Literal who forcing self and literal who friends with a small mixture of known ebins to make it look legit.

Why do people think Shirogane is coming in patch 4.01? I don't remember that being confirmed.

I would do very lewd stuff with 3 and 99.

just come to mateus at that rate pls
do you want an invite to the ls?

did moni kill himself

why do the numbers / slots keep changing?

I'm on it and I'm not even an ebin, how lame

No.

what does "silk has boys" mean?

Are there cuties on Mateus?

>duplicates
did you even try

What is different from this vs. the last one?

Why is beepy listed as WT? Isn't it CB?

NOTHING

I made it in. Am I an ebin now?

>11

kek

>fwha on there twice
lol

this list is trash

WHO ARE ALL THESE PEOPLE

yea
here comes myself

Just that. It's shitposting and saying their FC's name over and over again because they want to be relevant and at the same time attracting male character thirsters/their attention. Silk is a parody of itself at this point and I'm not sure if it's intentional or not. Either way, it's annoying as shit and shouldn't even be a thing considering Moni himself told people to stop shitposting about the FC a while back.

Look before you leap. Try making friend on your current server first.

Rolling for F'wha

This is the best form of autism I've ever seen. I think I'll be sticking around these threads a little longer.

are they the cutter?

Go to bed acaz.

no you idiot lizard

Did you get my name from the pastebin or something?
I've never posted a picture of my character here.

Please give me the elezen

It's only 8:30, Nip.

Give me steppies...

If you don't have ishgard can u boost a Astrologian on a new character?

I'm going to marry a Lalafell!

its a work/schoolday tomorrow
filthy neet

I'll give you anything you want!

Sure why not...

>no abe, elk, stratos, seto, neko, epp, moni, galoo, evie, most of ultrash, naka, sushi, matoks, ada, god tier, amber, kiss, rena, sei, cuckoldstine, ippiki, ahl, paks, or any of edge really

Literally a bunch of whos that haven't earned the right to be namedropped yet. Remake the list with popular ebins only.

Why haven't you added me yet?

There's several edgeboys on there.

>NEET
>implying
I goto work at 4PM so I can literally stay up till 6AM and STILL have enough energy to work. I win again, degenerate.

>half of those are literal neo-neo-ebins

But I don't want to be namedropped!

>tfw made an alt and didn't even realize I went full wagon burner

>degenerate.
im not the one posting in sublugar

I can't get over how much MNK got shafted, especially with the Ivon Coeurlfist fight we got showing that they could have done new moves to replace old ones or the awful shit we have now
>hurricane kick replacing one ilm punch for an AoE rotation that attacks in a cone
>Silent Roar as a chakra spending ranged attack that does high damage, possibly a secondary effect depending on stance you're in
>touch of death could have recieved a Touch of Slaughter trait that makes the ticks crit more often, tying into deep meditation buffing
>Spirit Wave could have been a high potency AoE that drops both GL3 and Chakra stacks for high damage to mob dps checks
>furious fists could have been an LB3 replacement to our extremely lackluster current deathflare wannabe
>We could have had auras based on our fist stance like they showed in the trailer and lvl 70 monk quest and various previous mnk quests
>more could be done with stances other than making two useless versions of shoulder tackle

The filename is literally literal whos.

gimmie shiva

I've been playing a lot of SCH lately and I hate how limited it feels for AoE healing compared to AST/WHM. Succor costs a lot of MP and Indominability has a recast time that feels way too long, especially when fighting a boss/trial with multiple party-wide AoEs in a row. I know Eos' HP regen skill can mitigate the problem somewhat, but am I missing something or does SCH really feel underwhelming for AoE healing?

I want to breed this elf.

Why haven't you met up with me and E yet?

half of the people you listed are literal who's including almost all of edge and drakn

>tfw am not on this one

I really need to amp up my selfie posting skills... Also rolling for a handsome elezen!

is it even possible to get a suiton off before gcd ends? I feel like i'm fucking up for not being fast enough but if I try go too fast the game doesn't read all the inputs and I just end up with a raiton

Trust me, you don't want a fucking aura.

wat

Cute

AWW yeah I'm on the list.

Am I popular user?

requesting susano clash webm to convince a friend to sub

Because He is always doing a msq and I don't even know your name

>I really need to amp up my selfie posting
no you really don't

im cold

There is literally no reason for this man to die.