/mkg/ - Mobile Kanojo/Kareshi General

Mobile Kanojo/Kareshi General #308

"Summer Styles" edition

Last Thread: >The most discussed apps/games are Moe Can Change!, Dream Girlfriend/Nijikano, Dream Boyfriend/Hoshikare, and Animal Boyfriend/Gijin Kareshi, but people are encouraged to introduce new games.
>We generally discuss dress-up/simulator games and smartphone/cellphone apps for waifus or husbandos.
>Occasionally discussed games include Fairy Doll, Potion Maker, Mandrake Girls, Soul Girls, etc.
>To our newfriends: please remove any /mkg/ tags and lurk more to ensure proper etiquette. We might be a dress-up game general, but a fresh new look goes great with a refreshing summer.

>/mkg/ Tips, Etiquette and Linkdump (spreadsheet of names for MCC, DG, AB, GK and FD):
pastebin.com/iPbE3f4d

>English Wiki links-
MCC: myroid.wikia.com/wiki/Myroid_Wiki
DG: dream-girlfriend.wikia.com/wiki/Dream_Girlfriend_Wikia
DB: dream-boyfriend.wikia.com/wiki/Dream_Boyfriend_Wikia
AB: animal-boyfriend.wikia.com/wiki/Animal_Boyfriend_Wiki
FD: fairy-doll.wikia.com/wiki/Fairy_Doll_Wiki

>JP Wiki links-
MCC: www56.atwiki.jp/aimi-mcc/
DG: wikiwiki.jp/nijikano2d/
www8.atwiki.jp/nizikano-2d/ (outdated)
DB: wikiwiki.jp/hosikaredays/
AB: www38.atwiki.jp/gijin-kareshi/
FD: www55.atwiki.jp/fairdol/

>Expression/hair viewer/background viewers-
MCC: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/k12rhyjhezl3285/MCC_Combined_Viewer.html?dl=0
DG: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/dhor8chzvb3czwf/DGCreator_1.05.html?dl=0
AB: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/mbajihnc2d2lhuq/gkab student expression viewer.html?dl=0
FD: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/liwskd0ogtesep8/FD_Expression_Viewer.html?dl=0

>Moe Can Change! Item Dump-
pastebin.com/pgDqtDf3

>Other Mobile Kanojos Games (Includes link to the apk downloader)-
pastebin.com/xcmdi6Ck

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Be_YZiQm3Yk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why are we still here
only to suffer

We are here for sporadic cuties and even sparser (You)s.

>Only 2 posts
>Already dying
What changed, /mkg/?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Be_YZiQm3Yk

Please wait while a reason to live is found.

Maintenance time. How did everyone do? How many EEDs did you roll from the event gacha?

I'm still bummed out about missing the EC; that was the only thing I wanted but it was my fault for not checking back enough.

The event was also exhausting at the end. 10 stamina per step is ridiculous, but at least it's not one of those "clear stages for achievements" with < 0.1% stam per step. Good times.

Is rainy season the next event or was it something else? Can someone repost the preview? Thanks.

Where I got to, it was 13 stam per step.

I'm gonna dig up the info from the archive real quick.

/r/ing Rei's image with the EC.

Right below the 1000 mark, I think

Just give up already.

Welp, I couldn't find any preview in the archive, so take this instead.

Looks like I never wrote about it so here's something. No spoiler tags since it'll be up soon anyway.

It's a pretty simple event. You start off reminiscing about your proposal to your myroid, and then set off with them and a wedding planner to set up your wedding. This forms two stages, picking a dress and setting up the venue. Then the wedding itself is two stages, one before the ceremony and one after. After that, you get four looping honeymoon stages. The wedding's set at a tropical touresty location so these stages are Walking around (European Park Morning BG), Restaurant (newest restaurant Noon BG), Beach (resort beach evening BG), End (resort beach night BG).
The only other gimmick is you'll occasionally get a choice between two options posed by an event NPC, either the wedding planner before the honeymoon, or some other foreign tourist during the honeymoon. These have the possibility of great success, success, or failure, with success being roughly 2/3 chance, great success being about 1/6 and failure being about 1/4.

There's also a harem mode to unlock if you finish the first four stages with all of your roids. I also put all the (raw) dialog I could get on the event spreadsheet.

The other event details are basically same as always. EC should be doable without drinks IIRC. It's an event that's really only notable for its dialog, and maybe the outfits if you like the theme.

Also I don't have the later shop updates because I forgot and missed them.

looks like I'll have to get top 400 for Ouch. what was the tie-up gacha for this one? is it the arabic one?

>no spoiler tags
>spoilered the image
Whatever. I don't remember the reason I forgot to do anything for this event. Same with the current ongoing one. I'm pretty sure I have all the info I need, so I guess maybe in a few hours.

I want to 400 on top of Ouch.

hmm I'm not too into these, bummer

that is much too lewd, all you get is spankings

Well, what were you expecting from a wedding event?

WEDDING NIGHT

This event conveniently skips that. After the beach night stage it goes back to park morning. You can use your imagination if you want but man, that after page event, this event was a malicious trap.

Maintenance is over, wedding event and gacha is up. It's also the 4th anniversary, so you get a few presents.

Thank you, it makes me sad and happy and the same time.

Tell me about the bread.

>so you get a few presents.
If that's all the game is truly dead

>Plus check back again soon for another special update...!

New types incoming, get hype!

Probably gonna be another shitty anniversary gacha where they give away hard earned oldfag event items for fucking nothing.

>have to pay to get free items
>for fucking nothing

Fuck that, top rank and achievement items aren't "free" items.

I don't want to marry my roids.

It is a bit odd that they assume everyone's fine with proposing to their myroids to the point where they made an event around it. I'd guess that their thought process was that since nearly everything is marriage themed, if you didn't want to marry them to begin with you'd also be fine with skipping the event prizes.
It gets extra weird when you realize that JP roids have nicknames like various forms of mom/dad or (elder) brother/sister. Can't find any for younger, but there's also Coach, manager, sensei, etc.

It was all a dream
>hey don't play for the waifus
Lol fags

That was last time. It's not a dream this time. It's explained in the after page scene.

Sometimes cute things are just cute.

Then stop being a tryhard and just wait for the anniversary gachas.

Bump

eh sometimes the tie-up gachas aren't that related

is it better to do each of the starting zones first or complete a full story on one myroid first?

No idea yet. The event points and stamina cost per step are very different from the JP event.

Starting zones first, that way the EC will be easier.

>tfw I have to marry my daughters

You're not forced to play their routes or play the event at all

It'll be fake at the end, so it's fine.

Come on AMB, give us some good anniversary shit. I can't even remember the last time they put out a new feature at was actually something good, no wonder MCC is almost dead.

6th girl and preggo outfit

Yes please

I would like to see intros and either chuuni or disappointment.

Just look at /mkg/ if you want disappointment.

Moe Can Change stopped being fun when Dream Girlfriend was translated to English.

>implying it was ever fun

Dream Girlfriend has always been in English, user. And Moe Can Change stopped being fun the moment they removed the Sarali icon and replaced it with Chie

makeshift dildo

Theory about event ending: The wedding planner has Chie's eyes. Is it fucking Chie's dream?

Well, my dream is fucking Chie.

This AB event is DOPE. I'm tired of all the gay teens and shotas. Nice variety.

It is an homo game.

moe cute?

am not an homo, but I'll take what I can get

Reminder that you are doing something wrong if you don't marry your first girl first.

but what if i don't want to marry girls

You can restructure the logic there to say you haven't done anything wrong until you marry a girl other than your first, first.

Masters/Mistresses who lust after their myroid are creepy.

Maybe it's just that your myroids are impossible to lust after.

If I were playing the event I would probably marry my second girl first, as she's the most adult. I'm so tempted to pop in and get that cute shota groom EC but I know shouldn't.

First day on the internet? Characters of any medium can be objects of lust. The girls and boys of these games are made for it in particular, being partial dating sims.

Shota NPCs are as rare as oyaji NPCs, they're usually adults, or teens as you say. The event after this one will have shota NPCs and one of those chin-hiding shota outfits by the way. I wanna see a genderbent TTK's Hoshi in it since it's on a star.

Ichiko would be selfcest imo.

>Characters of any medium can be objects of lust
You're an object of lust.

You have proved yourself you can survive without playing, if you want to, you can play the events you like without becoming an addict.

>Well it looks like you made it through rehab, congrats. Wanna go get some crack?

It's more like AA in my opinion, they can control drinking at a party without becoming alcoholic again.

So you want to get her drunk?

You're playing these games wrong.

>You're an object of lust
Thanks!

I want to receive an in-game message from Colors!

Marry myroids.

Does anyone else feel guilty about having multiple kanojos? The first one is the only real one to me, the rest are just dress up dolls. It hurts my heart when she gets jealous of them.

Raise her affection with them. Problem solved.

I like all of them, just not romantically.

>I wanna see a genderbent TTK's Hoshi
This idea is pretty gross and you should feel bad for even thinking about it.

I want to bend Hoshi and insert my gender.

Hoshi is cute as fuck. Other lolis aside from mine are you even trying?

Mine are the best.

Not unless your Myroods are actually mine.

>Myroods

MyRod is the best, your lolis love it.

Rood.

What's the theme this time around?

sluts

the edge

For the edgy contest.

My intent was to possibly return for events I've really been wanting but so far it's all been repeated or uninteresting themes. Another thing that made me bored with MCC was the low player activity. Too many mkg and random friends died off or went into comas. It's no fun if I can't see a lot of other girls and have mine be seen too.

Okay, but unless you're a God watching us all on your Omnivision TV there's a difference between characters and real people.

I have come to the realization that I have no idea of what edgy means.

So, are you playing this one?

Think of what a 12yo would consider cool.

Just do an animal abuse outfit, that was my backup idea. All you have to do is use a body with a baseball bat or knife then add in an animal accessory.

Nah, I only want the early clear but it's best to not log in just for that. Full events only. On the lookout for stuff like magical girls, at the gym, superheroes, lingerie, and rockabilly.

Too bad because I am going to make a shota Hoshi once I get the outfit and post the screenshot.

Would anyone like to see an AB version of their girl? It could be fun to make them and would provide bumps.

ded

Just do them ramdomly. Do it to keep mkg alive!!