>holds it ransom for 2 grand
what do you do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lCwJDLa8N9I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is way too descriptive.
What happened today OP?

>thinks of something to charge you with
Stop keeping weed in your car you dumb nigger.

That wasn't a cop you dumb fuck

We won't judge if you're so autistic to mistake a thug for a cop

i'm not black to begin with so this doesn't happen lol

had an expecially bad version of a recurring nightmare from 3 years ago when the cops took my car and impounded it until i paid the tow yard 2 grand
>intense as fuck
>full nights sleep
>woke up really tired and sore from the eternal frustration i felt in the nightmare
Fuck the police, for now and into all eternity.
Thank you.

Cops are pigs. They're absolutely useless. I don't need someone to protect me. I can protect myself.

Sounds like a very real threat in Australia. Remember they can impound your car because they believe it was used in hooning up to ten days ago, and then not notify you that it's been impounded for two weeks.

Maybe if you weren't such a nigger you wouldn't have to make up stories about police misconduct on a Tibetan rice cultivating website

>hating the cops because of a dream

Seriously? How fucking stupid are you?

Not seriously. It happened irl 3 years ago, thus the recurring nightmare. Cars are my life, they took my 10 yr project car and which now sits in the driveway, took my license at thre side of the road and I can't drive until I pay 15grand for a previous 'unpaid fine' for driving without insurance. It's 15grand now because of interest adding up. The finding something to charge me with was they stopped me 3 yrs ago for a burned out light, but there was no burned out light so they took my car and license at the side of the road in mid January because of unpaid fines. I gave up on life like homer simpson did in that smoker episode. After each nightmare I feel like shit because it's like it happened all over again. I still can't drive and don't know if I ever will be again because I dont have 15gs laying around to give away.

>How fucking stupid are you?
Pretty stupid for posting it on Veeky Forums, i'll give you that

>in australia
you mean in cucktoria

>Be Aussie police
>Impound shitbox for """hooning"""
>Crush it because it is probably breaking smog laws by being old
>Don't inform the owner for two weeks
>When you do there's no compensation and their license is suspended
>"Have a nice day citizen, remember to keep safe."

I go full chris donor

I've never been happier to be a burger. I'd almost rather move to the UK with all their "safety" (authoritarian) laws than Australia, where fun is just illegal.

>cop pulls me over
>pulls me over
FUCK THAT SHIT

FREEDOM OR DEATH

>driving without insurance

Nigger.

Lol
> Drives shitbox with no insurance
> Gets caught
> Previous unpaid fines accrue more fines
> Interest builds up because what is payment plan
> Cars are my life man I mean I don't insure them or anything and don't have money to fix them.
> Oh the nightmares! Woe is me.

You need nicer cops.

Insurance is to damn high in a lot o places

Car insurance is a literal scam

damn user

yeah, but at least we don't have niggers and spics.

Fuck his wife

Take it to court and settle things legally and reasonably, because I'm white

No, you have abbos and the inability to have fun and have a fair price on anything your country imports

and also your internet infrastructure is trash

>cop pulls you over
OK
>thinks of something to charge you with
OK
>takes your car and impounds it
Won't, can't happen here that way
>leaves you on the street
Won't happen since you'd be driven home by the police if nobody could pick you up
>holds it ransom for 2 grand
No.

Good luck OP, that 15 grand is just gonna get bigger if you don't pay it.
youtube.com/watch?v=lCwJDLa8N9I

Not live in Columbia for starters

>"Haha jokes on you Sheriff Shithead, it's your problem now!"

>>holds it ransom for 2 grand
More money than 3/4 of my cars are worth.

>enjoy

We have the best internet on the planet mate.

Pay up, my car is worth way more than that, file a complaint against the shitbag with the IPCC.

you're cleary not australian to have typed out that garbage.

even in nazi victoria cars don't get crushed because of smog laws you fucking moron americunt.

just remember that australia is inside the top 10 for personal liberties and burgerland is ranked 20th.

so, we, and 19 other countries, are more free than you. and its only going to get worse with trump, can't wait to see this years/next years personal liberties index and kek at how far you fall

buy a new one

>More money than 3/4 of my cars are worth

>implying you have 4 cars and not taking 4 different bus

>demands a see the search and seizure warrant

cos not everbodys a dumb guillible fuck. know your rights.

I had some fuck cop doing this shit to me, lost my car to him then one night he tried to pull me over on my motorbike (he knew it was me) so I just planted it and fucked off. Was literally the last thing of worth I owned.

I did it again twice more when he tried to pull me over and never saw him again after that. He would obviously have my details but nobody ever turned up at the house looking. I was at full blowout point too, I'd been robbed several times, arrested at home for "drug involvement", fatass cops were basically setting me up at every opportunity and being useless. Had started keeping an old shitty short barrel shotty under the bed in the hopes they'd turn up again unannounced and I could at least take one with me but they backed down as quickly as they'd started after me and not had problems since.

Was a pretty shitty situation all round. Hate the police now, I'm a convert, FTP.

It's Australia. You don't have any rights.

Pay fine, tip officer, thank Jesus for my freedumb.

There are only 2 forms of insurance ever worth it is Track (for the track obviously) and Liability, all other forms, not just car insurance, is a complete scam. Because should somebody sue you and win because of something stupid they did, you're not paying a few million for the rest of your life. You need track because it doesn't even need to be your fault but somebody can just blow a rad hose at 140 down the straight and before you know it there's a wall 2 feet away and it's not a matter of IF it's a matter of WHEN.

But yeah, drive shitboxes and have one track/weekend warrior that stays in the garage 90% of the time instead, save you the fucking hassle.

they are an agent of the government. put in place by US the people to help and help keep the peace and order.
one day you will need a cop and it will click in your head, silly boy

no you have abbos and junkies

That index is made by assholes who have zero idea of what freedom is

>tfw sovereign citizen

I actually have 7. No buses run where I am. I thought 3/4 would be easier to understand than 5/7.