twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

of course it does. nothing beats the magic Dorito

whats the problem

>they all lose to this

What's the first car?

translates to eun-os?

and so what?

Tommi Makinen Evo

jdm fanboys shall bow to the euro superiority.

>powerslide through Nordschleife while breaking records

Evo 6.5 TME

For real though I think he spent more time counter steering than steering normally that whole lap. Legend says you can still hear the clacking of his giant steel balls to this day.

>eunos
>roadster

Keep dreaming miatafag. The fastest miatas featured on Best Motoring and Hot Version were built by R.S. Aizawa and never came close to being in the same league as any of the cars on this list.

It's like modern military planes which have so advanced flight dynamics that in reality they are so unstable that they need a computer constantly adjusting the the wing aerodynamics 100 times a second.

RUF Yellowbird is like that but there's no computer and you just are in this state between controlled powerslide and being out of control.

Guess you could make the comparison to modern supercars but they have all those onboard computers adjusting suspension, torque and aerodynamics.

it was a joke

obligatory

jesus christ, guy was clearly just joking
let me guess, mr2 fag?

wow and people act like the MR2 is some great car but it loses to a fwd shitbox

so what? mr2 is way more fun
it's like comparing golf r to nd miata, golf will be way fucking faster both in straights and in the corners, but by the end of the day if you are an enthusiast and not some tryhard race driver you'd prefer to lose in a miata

fun is a buzzword tho

no it's not benchracer

yes it is

its what you say when you cant think of any reasons as to why something is good

fun is subjective anyway

Link?

That's what you get for having less torque and weighing more.

youtube.com/watch?v=OSMCfPASImQ

i fucking hate /v/ for this stupid fucking meme
see this then fuck off:
youtube.com/watch?v=TrRm7eZn6-c

ok

but saying a car is fun doesnt make it good and has no real weight

Did you miss the biggest lesson of the series?

but rx7 is a better car too?

They were both heavily modified and close in performance. Absolute performance edge doesnt matter when Keisuke is the better driver.

takumi always wins?

NSX gets btfo by a fucking mr2 where it matters
Its a good car but it could never actually compete

So why is the rx7 only known in mainstream for its dorito engine but not its fucking great handling?

because dorito is so unique it overshadows everything?
and people who are actually into cars know their handling is sublime, i mean even if it wasn't true you'd assume it since it's the same company that made miata

>virgin new cars on the ring vs chad yellowbird

Mainstream where? in Japan its been the top-tier togue machine.

what do you drive faggot

>NSX gets btfo by a fucking mr2 where it matters
what

>RANEBO
>ranebo?
>ran ebo?
>Lanc-
>LAN EVO?
>LANCER EVO!

Fucking katakana!

>but saying a car is fun doesnt make it good and has no real weight
>fun doesnt make it good
Why the fuck else do you drive a sports car?

But he wasn't having fun!

Is this the most unappreciated godmachine of 90s Japan?

Whos 4 and 6?

>those laptimes

Man I wonder what Veeky Forums would've been like if it existed back then. I can see it now:

>pistoncucks ETERNALLY BTFO
>"stop using pistons" with a picture of Wankel
>the absolute state of "muh displacement/muh vee ayte"
>a 1.3 liter dorito spinning in a potato makes more power than a large displacement V8

If there's such a thing as an RX-9, I hope it will be as much of a godmachine as the FD was, the shitposting would be incredible.

4. Supra
6.impreza

>Why the fuck else do you drive a sports car?
I'm glad you get it.

doesnt matter it being fun doesnt make it good

you can have just as much fun in a base model shitbox if you drive it right

fun is a meaningless buzzword and its subjective anyway so it has no weight on whether a car is good or not

I understand what this guy is saying here, and I can agree that something being fun, doesn't necessarily make it good (when comparing it to something else that is also fun with better of the same qualities).

It's good in the sense of being fun.

But that doesn't stop you from being a giant fucking faggot and arguing about fun being subjective.

What're you, some kind of faggot cyclist?

fun is subjective

some people think getting fucked in the ass or fucking someone in the ass is fun
others hate it and find it painful or uncomfortable

fun is meaningless

You know what's fun, fucking off.

Go have fun.

Alright, you want to play the benchracing game?

Fine. The MR2, while being .55 of a second slower than the NX2000, is a platform that has a higher potential when you consider aftermarket performance options. If you're driving a car like that with the intent of chasing lap times and winning races, then you're not going to be running it stock, right?

If it just happens to put a smile on your face while you're driving it, even when it's bone stock, then that's a good thing, because it encourages you to drive it and improve your driving ability.

Cars are purely mechanical, sure, but people aren't robots. The ONLY time you should eliminate fun from the equation is when you're looking to be a professional driver; then, the incentive for you to be faster than the other guy is external, rather than internal. Money, fame, prizes, advertising contracts, etc.

Just answer this: Are you a professional driver?

Not them but good is also subjective.

>arguing with a dumb, fat, americunt stancecuck

your top speed on straits is determined by the recovery after the corner?

spoken like a true benchracer. Do you even have a car or are you just another busrider

fun is irrelevant in determining if something is good

its a goddamn buzzword you cant justify

modifying it will make the car better but it being more fun doesnt make it better only the performance gains

nope

if something falls apart and fails to work properly and you say its good youre just wrong

confirmed nocar faggot

You didn't answer the question.

of course he didn't, he's an underage shitposting tripfag benchracer that doesn't even own a car

>fun is irrelevant in determining if something is good

OMFG.

You are 100% wrong.

Do you now why people actually spend their $$$ and buy sports cars, sport bikes?

not an argument

Ive posted my car multiple times if you actually cared youd find out

Ive also owned 8 cars in total

its an irrelevant to the discussion question

why would I

no Im not

fun is a meaningless buzzword
fact

no, the GTO is.

If it's irrelevant, then why wouldn't you?

Are you a pro driver, or not?

>not an argument
>Ive posted my car multiple times if you actually cared youd find out
>Ive also owned 8 cars in total

right, I don't car. So educate me, what car do you drive? Oh right, you don't have one because you're a pathetic NEET that spends all day shitposting on Veeky Forums. What a life to live.

The GTO is heavy and unreliable shit though. The NSX, GT-R, and RX-7 are all better cars.

but senor it doesnt change anything

>The ONLY time you should eliminate fun from the equation is when you're looking to be a professional driver

fun is subjective no matter what you are
doesnt matter if youre buying a car for fun or a commuter

maybe Id think cars are only fun if Im a pro racecar driver actively racing

see fun is meaningless in determining whether something is good

no Im not a pro driver and thats just as irrelevant as fun

poor babby got his feewings hurt over an opinion wants to be spoonfeed cuz he hepwess

try a widdle harder why dont you

I think they claimed in the show the nsx was going to win if keisuke didn't end it in the first round

Holy fuck are you depressing if fun is meaningless then please kill yourself because your life isn't fun at all

I don't want to be spoonfed, I just want you to admit that you still live in mommy's basement and don't own a car

>no Im not a pro driver and thats just as irrelevant as fun
I was just trying to understand the perspective of someone that's posting on a forum for car enthusiasts when he doesn't think fun is relevant to cars.

Clearly you're only doing this to bait, anger, or frustrate the rest of the users here with an opinion that flies in the face of what everyone else here considers reasonable.

Surely you've got something better to do with your time, right? Is this the most entertaining thing you can think of doing today, inciting arguments for the sake of arguing?

It's not a very healthy lifestyle choice, !t8NEWFAGAY. I suggest you reevaluate your life choices and find something more worthwhile to spend your time on.

life itself is meaningless but Im enjoying it and am grateful for what I have lol

why would I post lies lmao

Im not trying to bait shit

sorry my opinion offends you holy shit

let me assimilate into circle jerking and echo chambers to appease people

daily reminder I tripped so thin skinned tards that cant handle differing opinions could filter me instead of killing themselves

you only need to get it to run for 1 lap.

>why would I post lies lmao
because you're fucking retarded and constantly shitpost to get the attention that your parents never gave you???

>Im not trying to bait shit
Incorrect.

>life itself is meaningless
Also incorrect.

You clearly seem to think that posting here is worth your time, but since the only thing you're doing is causing arguments, are you just here to argue? Is that fun, to you?

You know that's basically what trolling is, right?

>someone has a different opinion than me so their shitposters >:(

if I wanted attention why would I trip up so I could be filtered

makes 0 sense

gj with them projections tho

I dont even like attention that much and just merely choose to voice my opinion

you can call me a busrider when I sell my car soon and go off on crazy adventures

but then I wont be on Veeky Forums lol

Ill make the trip public

People who buy NSXs buy them because they want an NSX, not because they care about lap times.

Just humor me man. I'm legitimately really curious at this point, what kind of car do you drive? If you really have a car just say what it is, there's really no reason not to unless you really are a nocar NEET

>>life itself is meaningless
>Also incorrect.
wut.

ok so if all you think I do is trolling then filter me or ignore

literally why I tripped up because I was starting shit without trying

posting here is worth my time because no one I know irl has the brand of autism or car knowledge I can find on Veeky Forums

I mean damn I recently made quite a few car friends and some that even race and shit but Ive been on Veeky Forums since I was a bus riding faggot and I dont see the point in abandoning it

tldr

Im here forever until next year

nigga its a 1990 Ford Probe GT

since Ive been on Veeky Forums as NEWFAG Ive had that and a 1993 Nissan Sentra GXE a 1984 Toyota Pickup and a 1988 BMW 535i

yes Im an extreme poorfag but Im not a nocar and yeah Ill even admit that since the starting of Octobor Im basically a NEET

aint care nigga FIDLAR

You're right, at least you're not a nocar, props for that and I like your taste in shitboxes. Also cheers, you don't actually seem like that bad a guy but go out and get an education and a job for fucks sake man. NEETs are pathetic.

Im staying neet doing small shit on the side then getting my tax money and splitting and already dropped out of college once fuck that shit

aint bout dat life

This isn't /v/. The argument against calling things fun you are using is just seen as pure autism here. And all of your cars are not exciting to drive unless you think you're about to die.

The meaning of life is to continue your genetic lineage.

>ok so if all you think I do is trolling then filter me or ignore
I don't think that's all you do, but it's sure as shit what you were just doing, whether you realize it or not.

Have you considered that if you removed whatever sizable stick you have shoved up your ass, you wouldn't have to write "hurr durr ignore me if you don't like it" every few posts?

Not at all. Most people who know of it agree that it's the king of the Evos. I can only dream of owning a T.M.E. RS; those are rare as fuck and already sell for crazy amounts when they pop up.

>not exciting to drive

fun is subjective so nope

you just dont know how to drive if you think you cant have excitement in those

the Sentra was the most fun because I didnt give a shit and would jump it through fields and go bam bam bam bam and drop it into D and eventually the shocks went out and id just go around slamming on the brakes and gas hitting bumps and shit

was it a good car sure it was a shitbox that put up with all of the abuse without breaking and still got good mileage but not because it was fun

the pickup was slammed to the ground on stretched tires and was a fucking blast to just roll around town in at below the speed limit

was it good? nope it was worse than stock because I cut/removed springs to make it low as hell and it scraped everywhere

Probe is straightpiped with a 2.5" turboback and upped boost it runs all of mid 14s in the 1/4 most likely since its a low 9 second 1/8th

so its not exactly fast but the pure obxnoxious nature of the car makes it fun but at the same time annoying as hell and Ive had the cops called on me multiple times in it

could probably say I easily made the car worse

the BMW? it was stock never did shit it was meh so yeah

lemme go get some shitty meme machine like a MR2 and Miata and youd be all over it tho and theyre somehow good cars because theyre "fun"

fun doesnt make a car good

the meaning of life is what you want it to have

I like the stick up my ass it keeps me grounded and if I touch it the right way it makes me feel good

You're a Probe owner mad that you didn't get an MR-2

I think MR2s are ugly so not really

but aesthetics is just a buzzword

A E S T H E T I C is a buzzword

good thing I dont think a car is good or bad based on looks tho

something could outperform Formula 1 but be a street car and I wouldnt like it if it was ugly

>good thing I dont think a car is good or bad based on looks tho
>next line is the opposite statement
Your logic is flawed

just because I like or dislike something doesnt mean its good or bad

right before the driver loses his life

just remember my pos motorbike blows all these cars away in lap times and other specs. so ead cunt

He doesn't own a car. I doubt he even has a license

wjatver ;,ap

So what FWD shitbox with popups is this?

read the damn threa

He just said earlier in the thread: a Probe GT