Z32

What's broken on your Z32 this week?

Still the sexiest car ever.

I guess they must all be running well this week.

throwout bearing went out on my Z31

Clutch pedal sometimes stays on the floor when i first start it. im replacing the fluid today and if still does then master and slave

>master and slave
Maybe just start with the slave? Why do the harder one if it may not be the issue.

That's a bitch. Change all the seals you can reach with the tranny out while you're at it.

Rubber shifter support broke. Glued it together while the replacement comes in.

Oof I hate that thing. At least they are easy to replace.

It really hard to bleed them after replacing so I rather do both at the same time. Ive already replaced both before. They are 6 months old driven. When i bought thecar i made the mistake of taking it to the $3 car wash. Its too low and it scraped on the rails. Broke the slave and left me stranded a block away from home. I replaced the slave but ended up having to replace the master as well

It's easy to bleed the clutch if you gravity bleed it and crack open the fender bleeder screw to let things flow naturally. Then bleed normally alternating between the two bleed points.

I miss my TT. It was such a pain in the ass and I told myself I would never buy another but every time I see one it makes me want to buy another.

Buy another. Love that clean stock look.

Is buying one one of these things gonna be more trouble than its worth? Would I be less likely to kill myself and my wallet with a different early 90s nip mobile?

All depends on if you can wrench yourself or not. If you're the type that pays a mechanic to do work, a z32 is not for you.

Ill try that thanks

>these things

No

I really want to pick one of these up in about two years when I finish university, I'll be making decent money so cost shouldn't be a problem and I'll be doing any maintenance or whatever work it may need myself but the big thing that I'm wondering is how do you guys like these cars? Especially compared to an FD or an r33 GTR? They're the other cars I'm interested in buying

I've only driven an FD for a few minutes before it overheated on the track (lol) and sat in an r33 so that doesn't really count. A z32 is a fraction of the price of both cars and delivers just as much fun. I made my choice based purely on aesthetics and nostalgia for the z32.

I dont have any pics of her (shes been abused anyway)
Either injectors or fuel pump regulator are bad still narrowing it down
Batterys still junk
Floor pans rusted through the back
Rear brakes not in working order(belived to be capped off for sick burnies)
Flat front tire
Bought it with most of these problems a couple weeks ago fun project

that's kind of how I feel too, price isn't really an issue but I really am in love with the z32 tail lights. Plus less money spent on the car just leaves more money for sick mawdz :^)

Are you parked next to red house bbq in tehachapi?

Finished bleeding its working good now. I have no idea why the fluid was black.

Not my photo, sorry. No idea.

Nice! When I took mine to the track the first time, the old clutch fluid had so much water in it that it boiled. Had to bleed the system and that's where I learned the gravity bleed trick. Hopefully the cylinders are all good and you saved some money.

If you like the z32, go for it. I won't open up a can of worms trying to defend it against other more popular Japanese cars of the era, but my opinion is that it's on par if not better than the competitors, at a much lower entry price.

I find this boring and ugly desu. I don't get why so many people like it.

Thats sucks lol have you replaced all of the other fluids as well? And thanks for letting me know i appreciate it. Also did you use dot 3 for your clutch or dot 4?

Just like any car, it's not going to be universally liked. I'm sure there are people that don't like your favorite car too.

Yea I had brand new brakes with new fluid and a fresh oil change. Didn't think the clutch was at risk. Learn something every time. I'm embarrassed to admit I still haven't changed the tranny or diff oil in that car.

is it just me or does this car looks like it was supposed to have pop up headlights and they suddenly decided to drop it but it was too late to change the design

Cool cars, lads. Keep it up.

Just came here to say I hope you guys enjoy your fairladys and thanks for saving and keeping them alive
t. not a fan of z32

>Still the sexiest car ever.
You should check your eyes.

>punto is the sexiest car ever

don't reply to this nerd

it's rubber stuff decomposing.

Best Z

Do z32's have clutch dampeners? My s13 did, and once I deleted it, bleeding took 30 min instead of all day.

You have a great attitude for not being a fan. I wish more people can see things this way. Thanks.

They have a long, larger diameter, tube that runs up the right side fender with a bleed point. This extra capacity acts as the clutch damper.

It was always intended to have flush mount lights.