In what condition is your car?

pic unrelated

>not posting the superior version

If youll notice, the engine and transmission are sitting on different sides of the car...

It's fucking immaculate for a 12 year old corolla

door dented badly, rusted underside, paint is barely existent, engine and suspension is on its last legs, im just watching it slowly die, kinda sad because it is not worth to put money into a 250$ shitbox

Front bumper, left fender, and hood fucked up from a fender bender
Front left market light held in place with a zip tie
Headlight has to be manually opened and closed
Hood and trunk lid scratched to fuck
Trunk doesn't stay open
Every fluid leaks
windshield wiper sprayer is broken but that's okay because it doesn't have wiper blades
Soft top is stained mostly black
Most of the interior is torn out, seats are hella ripped
Dash is cracked and warped from the sun
2nd gear grinds really bad
Brakes have 5% pad left, you have to plan in stopping about a mile in advance
Engine makes a weird clicking noise that doesn't seem to really did anything because it's been like that since I got it

I think that covers just about everything

holy fuck thats a good shop

It was pretty damn good but then it was sold by an old guy who did basic city driving to a younger guy who lives in the woods and takes the seasonal roads whenever possible, so I guess the KBB definition is "average and decreasing."

breddy nice

>interior generally grimy after eight years of not really cleaning it
>ex keyed the entire length of the tailgate and I never bothered to get it fixed
>sideswiped in a parking lot, no note, never got it fixed
>lumbar adjusters don't work
>words and numbers rubbed off the head unit from being excessively touched
>have to take the spare tire off the back to change the rear wiper, been completely worn down for going on five years, never bothered to change it
>hole in the leather on one of the rear door panels
>window switches don't light up
>roof rack bars stolen a few years ago

It seems alright mechanically though.

I would probably rate it a 8/10, But I have severe ass burgers so It's probably a 9/10 to a normal person.

Not bad for 5 years old in the rust belt though

Well I just had it inspected before I bought it and the dude said it was perfect, then I go to get it inspected in my state and the mechanic said major stuff is wrong with it and it's been in the shop two days and will be there over the weekend. I kind of feel like this guy might be fucking with me but I don't know enough about cars to tell.

That's a real picture

kekd

Niceeeee

Its got new head lights and the paint is in amazing shape except for a scratch on the driver's B pillar and the replacement drivers fender doesnt quite fit and leaves a gap that a pinky can fit in between the fender and drivers door so 8/10

bretty good for 23 years

nice!

what happened to your chevy + user?

CRV; only 85K miles. But it's an 04, so the years have taken their toll, even if the miles haven't. REALLY needs new tires.

ty anons

Please don't tell me your driving around on original tires with double the miles they should have

whats that?

Mazda MX-3