Are you ready for the Turkish car?

Are you ready for the Turkish car?
Erdogan is planning to release the Turkmobile by 2021.

gulf-times.com/story/569715/Erdogan-rolls-out-plan-for-locally-made-car-by-202

Does this mean we Euros can drive Bmw and Mercs again without looking like a Kebap?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tofaş
youtu.be/-h5uTo1-h20
youtube.com/watch?v=tVaSDBKL5RI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How is he going to make cars if all the engineers either left or are trying to leave? Running on pure faith alone?

He's going to design it himself

Given the high rate of explosions of vehicles in sand land it's actually a smart move. Make a cheap hilux knockoff that kebabs can buy cheap and sell them five or six when they keep catching drone missiles.

You mean they seriously don't even produce a single model already? Pretty pathetic.

As much as I don't like Turks and believe me I don't like them at all.
A lof of companies manufacture in Turkey already - Mercedes heavy vehicles, a lot of Toyota cars for Europe, some Renault.
They even had a local company making licensed cars
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tofaş

Oh boy can't wait till the subhumans flood this board with posts like "ERDOGAN CAR GOD CAR IT IS BEST CAR IN WORLD MADE IN TÖRKEY BEST CAR"

Hahah yeah that will be a hell of a ride, but most turks aren't petrolheads and don't know about /o

Yeah it will be designed by him (will look like a 3 series knockoff), will have his name (The Erdotürk- Jihad) and will come with a built in Koran holder and a boot to store 4 goats.

>most turks aren't petrolheads and don't know about /o
And thank God for that, it's night and day compared with /int/ or /pol/

Bump

It's kantanka car all over again

Here's the tank for those who haven't seen glorious armour industry of Ghana, blessed be Apostle Kantanka.
youtu.be/-h5uTo1-h20

>Apostle Kantanka.
youtube.com/watch?v=tVaSDBKL5RI
Is this for real? I mean the hell, that guy made a motherfucking mech warrior

They also made cars which were really just rebadged dealextreme china mobiles.

There's a video where he shows the production facility and everybody is just welding random shit together and hammering metal in some shed. Africans yo.

he cranks shit out all the time like this and thinks hes gods gift to earth
just another wonderful day in Africa

>attack helicopter
>12inch rims on roadwheels because who doesnt want to warfare in style?
>cardboard rockets on side mounts, placeholder?
>fireworks for celebrating the kills?
>surveillance camera on the noise to watch for niggers?
>rocket launcher on the back incase pilot doesnt feel like going back to niggerville?

This has to be some long running joke by Apostle Kantanka?

There are several companies (mostly suppliers) connected to erdogan or his administration, probably enough to set a whole car company. COC holdings (hurr) and Otosan have been making cars for Fiat and Ford since the 70s.
Not a fan off the guy, but it can certainly be done.

>year 2023 (delayed a little)
>Erdogan proudly presents the new turkish car, the Next gen Anadol!
>proudly pulls the cover off
>It looks like an E36
>Turns out it actually is an E36
I'd be okay with that kek

The turks actually had their own car company. From the 60s into the nineties they made versions of pic related, the Anadol. Fiberglass body on a steel frame, Ford RWD drivetrains, developed by Reliant (kinda looks like a Reliant imo). The made Sedans, wagons, pick ups and a neat little sports car.
I think that's a pretty neat package

Oh no
Another tofaş

Bump

>but most turks aren't petrolheads
>tfw every independent garage in my country is owned by these shitskins
>tfw I own a e46 m3 that I have to service at my local bmw stealership because I refuse to have some turkroach touch my car

>turks making something except kebab
>turks buying bmw before anything else
the roaches will probably just copy what all of them drive anyway (bmw) and call it roach mobile or something