I'm gonna find the shitstain that did this to me, and I'm gonna pull their scrotum off with a pair of pliers

I'm gonna find the shitstain that did this to me, and I'm gonna pull their scrotum off with a pair of pliers.

What do I do when someone hits my parked car, Veeky Forums,

>parking on the street
Nothing of value was lost.

OP ask your neighbors if they saw anything or have outside surveillance. Look in the impact area for color rub off, or parts that aren't yours (like plastic or glass that could have popped off). If you see a car in your neighborhood who looks like they recently wrecked ask them. look for a tire skid mark and match the pattern.

Cops will probably say 'oy that sucks'

Called the cops, they told me they likely won't catch who hit my jeep. Found a busted piece of the fender cover with a part number that came from a silver 1998 Honda accord. I only have liability coverage cuz im a good driver. I'm a broke was college student who can't afford better, and I definitely can't afford a new whip. How can I find the recipient of my vengeance?

>scrotum
You'll never find them.

>doesn't park in the garage
you're too poor to be driving poorfag

get a used tire and drive it

Thanks buddy, real helpful. Your gated community called btw, your mom's nervous that you've been in the harsh outside world for too long and your tendies are getting cold.

You got pegged by a drunk on their way home.
Almost always a local if it's a residential street.
Calm down and get the cops involved.
You'll end up getting paid.

Fight me then, rich boy. Maybe your daddy can afford to fix your fucked up face.

>can't afford full coverage
You can't afford to be driving.

>90's xj
>rich

>i park my car where others drive

No wosre than cyclist

Gimme a ride then.

Or buy me a new car.

Pay for my repairs. Pay my insurance for me. Or better yet, fuck off if you have no advice better than "hurrdurr yur pur"

Paying for full coverage on a shitbox

You want some advice?
Get better insurance or dont park in the street.

no one is busting your balls with this it is listerally the solution you just dont like hearing it. Untill then you just got to eat this one to the teeth.

Chances are the person lives close to you or visits there often. Keep an eye out and try to remember the time your jeep got swiped.
>They probably left for work and mighy come back
>The car has a messed up right side.

>this is the solution
Hur dur why didn't you predict what was going to happen and get better insurance before hand?
Hindsight is 20/20
You think you are being helpful but you aren't

>too fat to ride a bike

See if you can pull any part numbers or markings off any of those parts on the ground next to it.

What do you drive, a skateboard?

I hope this happens to you. One day something similar will happen to you and I'll wake up that morning feeling pretty good, and I won't even stop to think that maybe it's karma fulfilling a debt.

Way ahead of you. Piece of plastic bumper with part number. 98 Honda accord.

Read Also these:

>I only have liability coverage cuz im a good driver.
lol

I'm awaiting the detached scrotum of vengeance. You're doing God's work user

>2017
>not having CCTV

It's literally 170 dollars for a 4 channel DVR on amazon you poor bitch, Buy a camera system and next time you won't have to guess or drive around town looking for a niggers car with black paint on it

that dude's not calling you a retard for parking in the street man, chill. It sucks but there isn't a magical forcefield you can erect to stop people from hitting your car. It blows, but that's the reality.

The only things you can do while still parking on the street is things that make it easier to resolve situations like this, like setting up cameras or having more comprehensive insurance.

>2017
>posts 6 yr old meme of girls who would never talk to you

Shell out $30 more and you can get a Nest cam that you can access it's video feed from any computer or smartphone with live push notifications when it sees a person or activity.

My condolences OP, I hope you find whoever did this and successfully pull their scrotum off with a pair of pliers.

The 170 dollar DVR already does that, It's called XMeye.

I have an app on my phone I can monitor it in real time, zoom in/out, take pictures, send video clips, edit, free cloud, ect.

DVR's have come a long way senpai

Get a 1tb HDD and you can go back a full 2 months and see footage

how bad is the jeep though? do the lights work? have you tried it with the spare tire?

Its funny that you brought race into this. Im willing to bet it was a stupid fucking drunk white trash faggot that did this. You whites can't handle your liquor you know

>It's literally 170 dollars
His whole car costs 170 dollars, and he can't even afford to fix it.

>whites
Really makes ya think....

Don't bite the hand that feeds coon.

>honda accord
probably some illegal

bait line and sinker

There are actually more autistic dindus who drive around with waifu pillows in their miata than you think on Veeky Forums.

Go to any Veeky Forums meet an you'll see at least 1 or 2

You file a claim with your insurance and call a tow truck.

I'm trying to feel something for you OP. But all that rust. Just...

huh?

OP: I feel your pain, but you're never going to find them unless it was your neighbors and they're stupid enough to leave their obviously damaged car out on the street or something. The upside is all you probably really need is a new tire. I doubt the suspension was damaged enough to keep you from driving it.

Op, i feel bad, i really do. First tip: call local body shops and ask if they have repaired a car that matches the description of the car. Have them describe the damage repaired and see if it matches what was seen at the scene.if so, call the police and have them investigate further. As for getting your car repaired: hopefully theres no damage to the frame or control arms. You can probably get the tire replaced. You can find cosmetic peices at the junkyard and keep track of the receipts.

>perfectly good yard to park in
>parks in the street
it's your own fault op

Suspension is shot. She starts fine but talking to some 4x4fags and looks like I'll be out at least 500 for new shocks, control arm and a-frame, plus shit like fender and lights. I'm losing my cool and I know I could sell my prodigious armoury to /k/fags to buy a new jeep but after reading the rich kid's responses I kinda want to keep em and shoot up a gated community now. Who fucking cares if I have no driveway? I'd rather not let these fat mommas boys get to me but damn, not feeling it today. Now I'm sitting in the neighborhood bar telling folks to keep an eye out for a smashed up accord. I don't find any of this very funny and these rich pic related pussies with their detached garages keep reminding me how easy it would be to torch a BMW or six. How deal, Veeky Forums? I loved this thing, ugly as sin but the straight 6 4.0l was so cash and the 4x4 diff is a beast. Motherfucker was a tank, and some fucker trashed it.

Can't understand you with that cock in your mouth

You can easily find some parts from the junkyard to cut down on costs

Those things are so cheap it would be cheaper just to buy one with a fucked engine and swap engines.

I know that feel OP, it's real shitty.
I bought a used car in pretty nice condition about 2 weeks ago to replace my rusted out cougar.

I haven't been hit or had a hit and run on my cougar in over 10 years

I had this car for less than 2 weeks and some fucking shitbag thunder cunt fuckface ran into my rear bumper when i was parked in a parking lot. I didnt notice the damage until later that day.
but there is a nice bumper scrape and about 4-5 circular gouges in the bumper from where they hit it.
They didnt leave any info, not even a fucking
note.

$100 says it was some dumb fucking piece of shit teenager or a fucking faggot foreigner.

I'm more mad about the fact that they left no info, not even "i'm sorry" scribbled on a napkin.

yes, I'm fucking mad.

if you live in southern NH and hit a blue honda,
fuck you.

>comprehensive insurance
Can't believe of all the replies, only one person has mentioned this. OP, look into adding comprehensive to your policy. It's a step between paying for expensive full coverage and being in the dumb situation you are in right now.

Because op is trying to find solutions for his current situation not if it happens again.

>thunder cunt
That's why OP isn't gonna get his trophy.

fuck you fuck you fuck you you piece of shit. if you arent gonna give advice get the fuck off the board you dongbeater mong. Not everyone is loaded we all gotta start somewhere. If ya live in states you probably need a car to get to a job so no car= no job= no income = no education and on it goes. Shut your cunt flaps and fuck off you condescending wanker

They're retards OP, don't take it personally, shit happens, hopefully you find the guy and get this mess sorted out. Try not to sell off your firearms.

pic not related

Do you have any social media accounts? Put up a picture of your wrecked car, and ask your friends/followers to share it, maybe somebody have seen the crash.
Also, try to intimidate the person, who did it with something like "i already called the police, contact me, if you don't want serious trouble", maybe he/she will see the shared post

what exactly about it is shot? Did you actually look at it or did you just talk to people about it? Are the control arms and a-frame literally bent? I can't imagine all that damage with how light the body damage looks. Shocks and lights are cheap. It's not "trashed." Fuck the fender, the door, and the bumper. If it's a tank then let it wear some battle scars.

I know having your car get fucked up because of someone else's total fucking idiocy is maddening and saddening, but if you keep your head up I bet you can figure out how to get it going again without burning your wallet or selling shit.

>replace my rusted out cougar.
I twice got a new (used) car to replace my rusted out cougar, and both cars shit out or got hit again before I managed to sell the cougar. I kinda wish I'd just held onto it. Ended up selling it for less than $400, and weeks later had to shell out a couple hundred to deal with the car being towed and impounded; the fucking yokel I sold it to apparently just threw away the title, got pulled over, got arrested for driving with no license, no insurance, no registration, and no plates, and had the car towed, within a week of having bought it. It would have cost me more to get it out of the lot than to just get a new title and surrender it, so off it went. It probably got junked, which makes it even worse. It still ran fine; it was the most magnificent piece of shit.

/thread

Its fine

>a trip to the junkyard and 10-20 rusty suspensions bolts, which can be done with a fucking scissor jack if need be
vs.
>buying a whole fucking car, towing it, removing two engines and re-installing one engine

it was probably some drunk spic with no insurance.

>complaining when your parked shitbox gets wrecked and you don't have full coverage

Now who's stupid.

OP confirmed for butthurt nigger.

what guns you got, queer?

This. OP is being a whiny fucking bitch.

You took a calculated risk by having liability only coverage. Clearly doesn't matter if you're a good driver or not, because you're not always driving your car.

Better start scouring Facebook and talking to people, see if you can figure out who hit you. Call local body shops and ask them if they can repair a damaged 1998 Accord. See if they give you any info in that regard.

wasn't tank enough to handle a 1998 Honda accord

The door. There it is. Pls go.

>contact local body shops with info about the make of the car
>include pictures of your damage
>ask them to alert police for anybody coming in with damage matching that description

Seriously, it isn't rocket science.

Gotcha, already on it, thx

>tfw I may be trailer trash, but atleast I have a driveway that can fit 3 cars and a single car garage.

Sux to be u tho desu senpai

You got insurance, right? Where is your car parked now?

Hola dude it was me Enrique

You shouldn't have moved our neighbourhood holmes this is mexican territory vato

The accord is in Mexico right now being broken down into parts to evade your American police

Again, where is your car? Is it in a locked fortress? Perhaps my queer guns could hope to damage it? Maybe I'll slam my SHITBOX into yer daddy's side whip. Fuck with me, faggot. Buy me a new one.

>car obviously in MN, nine hours from mexico
>shitty trolls are shitty

It happened 10 hours ago holmes don't make me date your sister

>getting shittier

>tended getting cold, let yer Madre know yet coming hold on mom this is important I'm being a man on the internet

2mad2type

>You whites can't handle your liquor you know

Compared to who?

2dumb2spell

lol it's called sharing with your parents to commute to college/trade school. if you had decent grades in high school you should be able to get financial aid and have some left over. then you use that to buy a car.

assuming the unibody isn't fucked ( it shouldn't be judging from the impact) new fender, new door. new tire. all can be had at a junkyard easy enough. be glad its not a two door. XJs are dirt simple.

as for finding out, fuck idk.

last few times i was hit in my shitbox (with full coverage) I was able to move up a car class

probe >>> eclipse >>> chrysler 300

then for my second car

87 cutlass >>> ford ranger >>> jeep liberty

people in the north east can't drive for shit, but, it has worked out in my favor

>probe >>> eclipse >>> chrysler 300
>87 cutlass >>> ford ranger >>> jeep liberty
>move up a car class
i don't think so, fagtron.

Maybe you should have repaired that endemic rust

What a heap of shit haha

Insurance kike detected.

>Compared to who
Slavs.

mine is a 99 it still runs and drives fine has a small powere steering leak that needs fixing
but the body rust is just too much.

it wouldnt be this bad from the factory, but when i bought it i was straight up lied to about the car. it had been in an accident and the body shop did a half assed job reppairing it
so it rotted from the inside of the metal out. repaired it a few times cut, clean,weld, but i can't keep doing it, it's just got too bad in some area, dont have the $ or time to fix it so got a new used car instead.

if i had a place to store the bitch i'd keep it and restore it when i eventually have the $ and time, but sadly i dont.

thing ran like a champ for over a decade, with regular maintenance.

definitely this >dude is probably hiding their vehicle in a garage for the time being
>wait ~2-4 weeks
>start hunting neighborhood