hallsnola.com/shop/suzuki/2008-suzuki-boulevard-c109rt/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for Kawasaki a best

2nd for Ducati have a bike called Motard

yus

4th for supersport crash dumbies will be the death of legal motorcycles

Ah yes, the best way to shit

Ah yes, rehashed bait

I don't know what the hell I just watched, but it was fun.

youtube.com/watch?v=3nnv9ctzYUc

chinese 125 checking in managed to hit 70 today

Anybody got beefy tunes they listen to while riding? Here's a tune I cruise to youtu.be/F7Qx7R655LI

>a spic using a turks opinion

lmao

Cool animation. Stoppies, old farts zooming about on fart bikes.

Hello fellow Veeky Forums anonymous, please take a minute and appreciate this aesthetic goodness:
youtu.be/taN4ihseacI

>I decided to check out Ducatis since I'm quite new to bikes and they have some gorgeous bikes, especially nakeds. I don't think their monster line is as good as the Yamaha FZ line from watching reviews on Youtube.

This has to be fucking bait.

when is it too cold to ride?

im not afraid of the cold but I do fear ice/cold surfaces. Hows 4c (39f) sound to you?

XR650L guy and XR100/DR650 guy in CA from last night if you guys wanna meet up at Hollister some time email me [email protected]

>bait
Why?

I would be surprised if the Yamahas aren't a way better value on paper.
Do you really expect a new rider to understand the appeal of a Ducati?

It's never too cold if you have the right gear. If they clear the roads well where you are you can ride year round, but then you're getting that shit road salt all up in your baiku.

Clutch - Transnational Speedway League
Clutch - Clutch
Valkyrie - Shadows
Truckfighter - Gravity X
Kyuss - And The Circus Leaves Town

Or if you're looking for more electroshit...

Com Truise - Galactic Melt

Dance with the Dead
Carpenter Brut
Perturbator
GosT
Mega Drive

Oh, some more electroshit also.

Air - 10000hz Legend
Four Tet - Pink

Women cannot resist the BSB (Big Suzuki Bike)

yes yes yes. You forgot some HEALTH and lazerhawk youtube.com/watch?v=YjvTy2u9qxE

youtube.com/watch?v=MqcGe1Mz9-E

was better

Miami Nights 1984 is good too

of course, but he hasn't posted a new album in a long time

>Carpenter Brut
Yaaaaaaaas
youtu.be/qFfybn_W8Ak

Especially the MT-07 and 696 are worlds apart on fit, finish, suspension, brakes, frame construction etc.

youtube.com/watch?v=-PKV79lug54 zoom

SWEET THREAD, OP!!
I just got this last monday

Cold doesn't matter, it's moisture with

I've seen all four of them live, Perturbator was boring but the other three were dope.

youtu.be/Fq_7dbaQ4QA

Tfw theres finally a /dbt/ mini bike edition

youtube.com/watch?v=TeJDIzPxd0M VMAX TIME HAHA

Reminder that the next Tribute will be EF's truck, and after that it's sharking.

Normies love Ducatis. Especially normies with more money who like pretty things. Power to them honestly, go be happy.

Whoever was comparing both, don't forget the 696 has quite a bit more of forward lean on the ergos. It may result uncomfortable for some.

Neither bike excites me particularly, but I'd go for the MT07.

Anyone here have a good job and can afford ktm?

Poast you’re baike.
>tfw riding at midnight in November in Massachusetts and it’s still 68° out
>tfw fall riding a best
>tfw I know the earth is dying but fuck it, I love the warmer weather.
Mine on the left.

Fuck nobikes on the /dbt/ fuk u faget post ur bike with timestamped license fagget! I bet u dont even have a bike nobike loser post keys in hand with face in mirror kid to prove its your bike kid. Timestamped uncensored title and license and social security card on tank with keys in hand and face in mirror nobike poser faget!

Ktm dont really cost much more than any other brand mate.

yeah but i didnt buy a ktm

>Carpenter Brut
>Baird is my nigga
I'm not sure how to feel about this

>tfw listening to that Dutch OG when you pop dank woolies on your bright pink 90's blade.

youtu.be/qtloKvfcFRc

youtu.be/EBjvN98U7Ws

youtu.be/PsYAnJvRzCI

yeh, but I saved and bought a starter bike, gonna trade in next year for a VROD or a Diavel

I'm the guy that said I was looking at Ducatis for the first time and got accused of baiting. I don't see how since he hasn't replied to me yet. I agree, the MT/FZ7 has great reviews, nobody gets bored of it, it doesn't feel like an underpowered beginners bike and it doesn't lack any power for daily use. I saw a video earlier that says since Yamaha put the MT/FZs in production that line of bikes account for 40% of their business, that's how popular they are.

>tfw no motorcycle club bros to drink beer with and carry biker gfs around town

>650 is a starter bike
>people with "starter bikes" have shoei helmets, go pros and nice looking gear
>Check map
>Literally everyone in bong land bar 2 guys is on a 125 and has cheap as fuck looking textile gear
>I have cheap as fuck looking textile gear and a 125

What even is America? How much does a loaf of bread cost, like 5 cents?

Americans complained about paying 20c to the gallon a while back. If they came to Europe and found out how much people pay for fuel they'd probably fall over. They are kept kind of isolated a lot of the time, they live in a post-boomer society where things are getting more expensive to be in line with everywhere else.

food is actually stupidly expensive in us compared to Europe

It's what happens when you wanna ride a bike and make over 7k a month

This isn't true at all what the fuck

>too poor to afford a real bike

Pretty true. I was floored by the price of fuel in bongistan. Public transpo is much better, tho, and there's better general infrastructure. Also, I have a really good job, and had to scratch this stupid itch I've had for 4 fuckin years.

>be amerifat
>didn't go to highschool, got a GED
>dropped out of college
>making about 60k a year

How do reasonably intelligent people in the EU with no degree fair?

what is the best type of starter bike? I'm getting my license in January so i wanna start saving money.

I have no preference, i just want something that is easy to use in the city.

The most expensive piece of toast I've ever had was in Europe and cost me $27.50
The most expensive toast I've had in the USA was $11

No wonder none of you Europeans can afford to buy houses.

I pay $1.48 per litre for 98 octane in Australia, $1.28 for 91.

Understandable.

/dbt/ gets triggered when people come over saying "Ducatis are pretty I want one for my first bike". As this usually indicates a lack of knowledge regarding other bikes that would better suit a beginner.

But back to the Ducati: Unless you are on a very comfortable financial position, for a first bike I would avoid it. Ducati parts and dealership labour are anything from 150% to 200% compared to what a Yamaha dealership would charge. It will be an expensive exercise when you drop it.

The 696 is also a particular beast, google "696 uncomfortable" and read all the reviews. Reliability may be hit or miss.

If you truly want it, go for it, but an informed decision will ensure you're happy with what you got.

MT07 may also be more versatile with aftermarket it has.

(your first bike is very rarely your last)

Any naked secondhand Japanese bike

something naked, you won't hurt it as much when you drop it and you will drop it being a newb.

Americans work 40 hours a week, eat a $9 dinner from McDonalds and go home to binge watch Netflix because they have work in the morning and save for 10 years to make a down payment on a brand new house in a track somewhere
Britbongs work 12 hours a week and go to the pub every night and live in apartments until their parents die and leave them the farm house in Shirefordshireboroughfield

well I bought that Vulcan S, and it's perfect desu. I don't know what country you live in, but in the US, if you want a good cruiser to start with, I would look at Vstar Bolts, Vulcan S, and the Iron 883, all a great starters and cheap when bought lightly used.

I like Australia. The people are friendly, the beer is good and the weather is great. All the creatures trying to kill me made me feel alive.

A naked standard like an SV650N.

>Americans work 40 hours a week

lol we wish, its more like 50 - 60 hours but the same pay as what people who worked 40hrs 15+years ago got paid.

I was giving an average. I'm salaried and couldn't tell you the last time I worked over 35 hours in a week.

You get a drone job in a corporation or the health service and fight your way up the ladder or spend a gorillion years finding a decent tradesmen and apprentice under him for a gorillion more

t.NHS drone now on the second rung of the ladder after 6 months

Did you meet any of the worlds most venomous snakes?
because ya know like 7/10 of them are here and its the ones at the top of the list.

Excuse me I'll have you know I work 37 1/2 hours a week and only take double my allotted lunch break per day

B-but, there have been mini bike editions before.

Baja Monkey, huh? Cute. Have you taken it off road at all?

That's great, what do you do?

or you can do what I did and become a union electrician.

have you visited a kawasaki dealer today by any chance?

>tfw work 40 hours per work but actually only work for about 10 of them

no, but I huntsman spider did jump at me. shit my pants, I did

nope. I went to a harley and test rode this

youtube.com/watch?v=cYtGJGp-9hA

Software engineer at a startup in silicon valley.

The average full time white collar worker only gets 3-5 hours per day of work done, that's why all the hip cool software companies like Google, Facebook etc. who actually look at data provide free lunches every day, nap pods, huge salaries, great benefits etc - it all keeps you in the office and makes you feel bad about not working every minute of every day.

where would I even start? Seems like you need to know the right people to get into the trades.

>be reading visitor guide about dangerous fauna
>description of spider includes "known to be highly aggressive and to pursue fleeing persons"

We have arrived, and it is now that we fulfill our charge. In fealty to the God-Emperor (our Undying Lord), and by the grace of the Golden Throne, I declare exterminatus upon the continent of Australia. I hereby sign the Death Warrant of an entire continent, and consign twenty-four million souls to oblivion. May Imperial justice account in all balance. The Emperor protects.

Not everyone is an office cuck.

not really. sign the paper, put your name in the books and get some experience. When you can, apply for the A program. Then you start making beefy money

That's why I specified white collar you turbo nigger.
We don't speak of blue collar jobs in the USA because they bring shame upon your family, that's why your high school guidance councilor didn't tell you that you can make 100k a year as a welding inspector or a truck driver.

they can't even hurt you though, feels like a little bee sting if you actually manage to piss one off enough to make it bite you.
it's these bastards you gotta watch out for, they can see you from like 5 meters away which is like wtf for bugs and they will actively chase you down in groups so they can sting the ever living fuck out of you.
hard to kill too, you can stomp them into concrete with boots on and they are still alive.
rated the most dangerous ant in the world by guinness world records.

Just did the valves on my Chinese dirtbike and went for a ride on it. Went to get gas and turned it off at the gas station.
Then I couldn't get it started for around 30 mins and when I finally got it alive I stalled it and couldn't start it again

It drive good for the mile to the gas station...
What can be the problem? Can it be flooding?

I mean, the huntsman was just startling, that's all. It's big and jumpy.

Hard to start but runs good hot could be tight valves.

>If you truly want it, go for it
I already said twice now, I don't. I'm just looking at different brands to learn more about their range.

Well, i'm planing on getting any of these or a Drafa bike, BR here by the way.

The god combo

hello /dbt/
I am a beginner and I have literally just started riding, but it's getting chilly (around 12°C during the day
I ride a sports bike with diablo rosso 3's and I've been told it's an unforgiving bike
I managed it pretty nicely the only 3 or 4 times I rode it and I am able to steer neatly at 140kmh but it was in summer
is it bad to start practicing for the first times in cold-ish weather?

It started first kick before this happend.. And after the 30 minuts I started it and shut it off again. Then started it right up again

so are those ants, they average over an inch long and the stings feels like a hot nail being pushed into your skin, they are actually big enough that they can draw blood by biting you with their pincers too, so they bite you and just keep stinging the fuck out of you and there is always more than one on you.
cunts can kill people.

32,000 miles. Only need to add state fees and tax. Thoughts? It seems to be a great bike to cruise long distances.

hallsnola.com/shop/suzuki/2008-suzuki-boulevard-c109rt/

Also if anything they are a little loose coz I didn't have the correct feeler gauge

Three of those are not motorcycles.

If it runs fine now just forget about it.