Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B4hwxTCxXq4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Remove Mercy

HERE COMES T.RACIST

Lucio!

Daily reminder that Mercy players are faggots

Cutest and best pairing

>This thread is officially pro-Mercy you can only post positive things about mercy in this thread

Find new OP images, please. This one has been OP at least three times now.

There's plenty of new OW related fan images release EVERY DAY. We could have EVERY THREAD start with something fresh.

>'If no one is going to protect me I'm off heals'

Hoping for new shit in the summer games that isn't a voice line that's been sitting in the files for a while.

Here is the finished illustration. Artist is one of the spray artists.

Future Tracer spray pretty much confirmed.
Will you use it?

why do they both look chinese

Jamison Fawkes!

>ywn grasp tracer's butt like that

which character do you
>remove
>buff to former glory
>add a completely new change to (explain the change)

1. Orisa
2. Roadhog
3. Junkrat, make his mine's cool down reset after a kill

repost because i was fapping and didn't realize the thread had ended

No, Tracer's hand looks weird

>mercy
>roadhog
>make mccree's roll reset after kill

I've been away from this game and I see no one's allowed to do any damage still.

>confirmation on the horizon
feels good

When will blizzard finally get their shit together and add a melee support with fun fist fighting style?

>lost 300 SR during weekend

What the fuck do i do lads

Even the game thinks im playing good since defeats only make me lose 20 sr and the few wins give me 30

post cute

can i get some smug dvas up in this thread?

Why is Orisa so shit

Remove Mercy

Return McCree to his beta GOD STATUS

Tighten up Torbjorns hitboxes so his entire upper torso doesn't count as a headshot

stop playing solo and only play when your daddy is there to carry you mr mercy main

Damage is anti-fun, so every hero has a billion ways to mitigate getting shot and they deal damage like wet cardboard

>Remove
Piece of shit weaboo naruto mistake of a character.
>Buff to former glory
I'd return the 25% ultcharge rate. Ultimates are a fun thing, they make ovw clearly different from some boring FPS.
>Add a completely new change to
You mean, overhaul? Bastion of all the things imho needs one. He's probably the worst character to play and to explore lorewise, he doesn't hold any substance and is simply boring to play for a lot of people. I mean, whose brilliant idea it was to give people a choice to play either a full plate holy crusader with an energy shield, OR pilot a god damned stationary turret?

>1587 SR
>win
>1591 SR
What the ever living fuck

Mercy has no counter

You played worse than an average player of your rank on the same heroes. That's it.

Shit design, shit personality and a kit that consist mostly of things already in the game being thrown together.

Her barrier is stationary, her damage is mostly trash(Does a lot of it, but rarely secures a kill), she lacks the swift response of rein or fast engage/disengage abilities of a winston/d.va
Basically, she's just a worse version of a rein.

I think blizz should do what they did for another quadropod in HotS - give her a passive boost to speed, so that she has at least better mobility than the good ol' rectangular man.

Mercy has a nice yell when she dies.

I got 5k healing on Zen the first round, then another 5k as Mercy because ours wanted to play Hanzo

I've said this many times but:

1) A gun that is literally good at nothing. Shit speed, shit damage, shit bloom, and makes her slower while using it.
2) Kit that is essentially just a poor man's version of everybody else's kit.
3) Shield is immobile and directional, making it the least flexible barrier in the game.
4) Fortify is really crappy, doesn't last long enough for a massive cooldown and does little to help her because she's still extremely large and able to be critted easily
5) Horrible mobility that prevents her from getting back to her team after dying, escaping, not getting flanked, everything
6) Character-wise they could have made her endearing by having her be young and enthusiastic and curious, with lots of little interactions with everybody. Instead she is just MUH BARRIERZ and sounds like some random African woman, nothing unique or endearing or memorable about her other than MUH BARRIERZ

That doesn't say much to me, honestly. But it seems that those amounts are less than what matchmaker expected you to output.

Will I get cummies if I do good?

>Mei
>Genji
>Orisa is now hitscan

Anyone else that doesn't use mic in comp?

She needs to have the healing ability she was clearly meant to have, but then was removed because Blizzard sucks

>hey lets make a support tank
>her only support abilities are a tiny weak shield and an attack boost ult that requires LOS and can be killed in a matter of seconds

Orisa was made because Jeff was tired of hearing complaints that there was no female omnic so he made the ugliest useless female omnic hero as a response.

it's not necessary at all sub-platinum, where wins are based mostly on individual competence and luck

I rarely use mine.
I don't know why.

>Hit Diamond mainly using Bastion
Why does everyone underestimate the best OW character?

lmao

REMINDER THAT GENJI LOVES TO LICK MCCREES DIRTY BUNGHOLE CLEAN

People too busy shoehorning dive comp.

Some mercy main added me out of the blue after a comp game. So I added her back and we queued a bit. She's kind of shit but I guess I'll play with her cause she seems to actually be trying to win and can actually play other heroes.

I'll talk as long as I confirm that there aren't any twelvies on mic that I need to mute

youtube.com/watch?v=B4hwxTCxXq4
I'm Diamond and I don't even use team chat or voice chat, mainly thats why. Not sure if I'm just a magnet for those kinds of people, but that's pretty much every game for me. I feel like it lets you focus more on the game and gives you more awareness, desu.

Me, wanted to see if I could hit masters without a mic and with all chat muted

>tfw cute female mercy mains never add you

>post yfw your aim with widow/mccree/soldier is so fkn sicc that the people in the game think you are a smurf

why is it so hard to hit mercy with gengu shurikanas?
its impossibru

Well, she's not a support tank, that's one of her problems also. She's a MT like rein/winston, except she performs worse than rein in all but two maps - Well on ilios and Shrine(?) on Nepal.
Also, healing won't save neither her ass, nor the asses of her teammates, because even if she would get a healing similar to hog's rebreather - she's still predictable as fuck, there's no character in the game to get easier headshots on. Her gun would still hurt like a nerf rifle, her barriers still would be immobile, and while easily spammable - not enough to shield the team from changing directions like rein is able to. She simply doesn't have clear implications and synergies, and as such people still don't get why the heck is this shit even in the game.

But her ult is really fucking good, tho. People who shittalk the bongo don't know what they are talking about, 50% damage boost is no fucking joke.

Fuck it, post your hero ideas

For M1, I try to aim more with WASD then the mouse, you also have to compensate a bit for a moving target.
M2 is just spam upclose and combo with melee and swift strike.

Orisa was supposed to be a support tank, but she isn't now, she's just an awful main tank with a support ult

You're aiming where she is, not where she's going. She bunny hops every time she's trying to avoid, so shoot in a triangular pattern then get close to her. Then you burst her.

If she tries flying to Pharah, jump on their heads and double jump on them. They'll fall out of the sky quickly.

Proofs?

I just noticed Sombra's retarded toe shoes.
What the fuck.

>Name: Lucifer
>Metalhead support
>150HP/150AP
>Primary fire: Guitar that drains enemy health and heals Lucifer, 50DPS on single target, 25HPS healed. 10 meter range. Ammo capacity 50, uses 10 per second. Cannot penetrate barriers.
>Passive: All surplus health drained is stored, up to 300
>E ability: "High Note". Expends all stored health to heal allies for 75% of stored value, remaining 25% heals Lucifer himself
>Shift ability: "Low Note". Slows Lucifer and all enemies within 15 meters. Drains 25HPS from all enemies within range for 3 seconds.
>Ultimate: "Mosh Pit". Lucifer plays his guitar for 12 seconds, entrancing all enemies within 10 meters. Enemies are rendered completely immobile and unable to act while entranced. All damage done to Lucifer during mosh pit is inflicted on entranced victims. All damage done to victims heals Lucifer (as long as it wasn't damage from Lucifer taking damage). Can be interrupted.

Didn't you listen to JK? He clearly said they wanted to add a rein wannabe, not another support tank like d.va or zarya

I don't think I did anything particularly interesting during the game either. Barely talked, and even when I did I don't think I have some attractive alpha male voice. Stroke of luck I guess, I'm not even a pharah main but I guess I play her well enough with a thicc caduceus rod in my ass

>tfw just realized teleporteur-user no longer posts his memes

Zero mobility, but a shit ton of selfheal, annoying vampiric and a twelve fucking second stun in a large radius.
What the actual fuck.

I am going to put my penis in this robot.

The best pairing is Roadhog/Mercy.

>tfw no Orisa wife

>just wildly shooting shots
>accidentally headshot an invisible Sombra

Do you think hog likes traps?

if you do good you'll get all the cummies you can handle, but if you do bad daddy will have to discipline you until you apologize to the whole chat with that cute little teary eyed voice for being so incompetent

He hangs out with Junkrat, so yes.

Junk is just a homo, I don't think he ever pretended to be a girl

Why do people automatically give up when someone leaves a match in comp? Why do people think it's impossible to win?

Finally finished bronze2gm again.

This season has been so cancer. Back to qp now

What horrors have you seen?

>summer games event isn't just team talon accidentally getting involved in a high-stakes armed robbery while on vacation

baka just hire me blizzard

Well my last game that got me gm had a full team of snipers. Somehow won idek, I think we tilted the shit out of the enemy.

Gold is a pure shit show though. I feel sorry for anyone stuck there. My season high of 97 eliminations came from a gold game where it was literally 1v6

Yeah, I'm stuck in gold right now.
I've seen things you wouldn't believe.

Why is she so perfect.
I want to cum on her face and inside of her.

Why do complete shitters pick nothing but DPS and then do fuck all match 90% of the time? Fucking why, every single god damn time. Holy fuck.

how do i make friends to play this game with

Uninstalled this game last month. Is it still shit?

>summer games isn't Talon accidentally killing Russian president but needing her to sign a weapons deal so they need to prop up her body like a puppet and pretend she's alive long enough to sign the contract
>and they do this in full costume

S5 of comp is shit.
Quickplay is just 6dps "its just quickplay bro xD"
Arcade is cancer.

So yeah.

I don't know. It's really infuriating because I'll try to fill and get gold elims as tank or silver elims as healer. I don't even play healer much. I keep thinking "wtf are they doing?"

>lucio jumps in front of two nanos

i have no idea, want to be friends? are you a nice player? i haven't played since season 2, so i'm just now playing the game again

Literally Team Rocket.

Mercy wasn't really an issue before even when she had been buffed but why does it seem like she's overpowered now when she's still exactly the same?

Not him but why is s5 shit?