/bbg/ - Bloodborne General

Executioners edition

Old thread: >information. If you're new to Bloodborne and /bbg/ READ THIS FIRST BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS
docs.google.com/document/d/1sItpr6PHpoEiFbtFIBtPO4UNeNEpxuztHteANTJRHDU/edit#heading=h.od90ylbez0rz

>Accessing the DLC
bloodborne-wiki.com/2015/09/the-old-hunters.html
Note: If the eye isn't showing up, go to: Settings > Playstation Network/Account Management > Restore Licenses

>/bbg/ Fight Club:
Pthumeru - n6rc9jh8
Loran - jjpkdcgd
Isz - 9v8qndas
(every Saturday 6pm EST, general rules:imgur.com/1RjNbF4)

>/bbg/ Spelunking Club
Password = /bbg/
Create a new S/FRC chalice dungeon and beckon anons to join
OR
Use the Short Root Chalice with the password /bbg/ to be summoned or invade
(every Friday 6pm EST, anything goes)

>Resources Pastebin - Planners, Calculators, Spreadsheets, Stats Info, Where to go next in BB, Guide Scans & Wikis
pastebin.com/aNR8TXUr

>Chalice Pastebin - General Info, Glyphs for Gems, Best Gems Setups, Multiplayer & Speedrunning
pastebin.com/489M5NBv

>Media Pastebin - OSTs, Concept Art & Screenshots
pastebin.com/t8byCxfj

>Beasthood & Claws Info
pastebin.com/jnbs35ZX

>Wheel, Fight Club, Arc 101 & other Misc. Info
ssjnugget.imgur.com

>Bloodborne AR Calculator
pastebin.com/zGphv4fF

I like this thread much better for some reason

To anyone looking for cooperative play, be aware there is a person in these threads who likes to join games unannounced. To all hosts, if you summon a character by the name of Segalt (or, if you're displaying online ID, GEN-Galinthias), be aware that it is not the person you communicated with in the thread.

Thanks, and happy hunting!

PURGE FILTH

Thanks for the heads-up!

>Samefagging this hard

xth for comfy

Part of me is hoping this is actually Segalt doing this just to fuck with us

>told this is better thread
>its full of uncleansed filth
begone

I'm back, lads, sorry it took so long. Ringing lafavola in Old Yharnam if you're still up for it.

> 24,8 fire
> atk vs beasts up 5,2%
> atk vs the kin down 12,2%
Shiggy diggy

Hello, I have crippling autism

me too let's fuck

Honestly it's pretty funny to me that he's managed to upset autismanon this much. The guy even fudged strawpolls. He's obsessed.

Lucifer !!ss9GITmavRN 7 minutes ago No.181493986

I know you are just going to samefag to bump the this thread anyway, and I don't really care enough to bother with it, but if you are so hungry to make the new thread why don't you make it before page 10?

>tfw I'm just a random shitposter who stumbled across this general and saw that posting that shit caused autism rages
lel

Cross-posted from other thread BTW

I get the feeling autismanon is the 4kings poster from /dsg/.

That sounds like it'd just confuse everyone involved, why would he do that?

I don't really want to post in either of these threads...

on one hand we keep getting crap gems

on the other it's really fun to farm

ringing

Lesser of two evils, user.

It will never reach those levels

anyone wanna coop for rom? level 36

ipikki9 sign's down

i rang my bell, pridesaac

Last run before I go boys, I've got a couple of things to do tonight

I miss CHUNK SPELUNK.
Does anybody have the collection of invasion webms?

lol Charlotte

user, I was just using a deprecated meme for no reason, but since you believed me I feel bad and am coming for real
pass?

Thanks again. Going to take a break then head to the Cathedral Ward later.

I meant to do that

i dont want to trigger anyones autism by posting too many but ill post a few. chunk spelunk will return, im just trying a few other builds right now

lol pw is bbg

I'll come too

Ringing fogside

Yorshka?

I forgot how much I like the Tomb Prospector set.

Hotdog didn't seem real impressed, though.

You out, Bacon?
Yorsh?"
Some other user not talking to us?

cool thanks, i rang by the door

executioners will never deal with their fucked up butthurt
>In his time, Master Logarius led his executioners into Cainhurst Castle to cleanse it of the Vilebloods.
>But all did not go well and Master Logarius became a blessed anchor, guarding us from evil...Tragic, tragic times...that Master Logarius should be abandoned in the accursed domain of the Vilebloods.

Yorshka out it was fun

Bacon here, I'm still ringing

Sometimes I get a good chuckle from the mere notion that he managed to cuck somebody this badly. The last guy was that "pretty trash bad" copypasta.

cheers man, hope you got a good one at least

thanks guys that was awesome

Yeah got two top tier one for pvp ans another for pve, and a rock. Hope you get good stuff, post them if you do :^) Im going to be working but on bbg

No problem
Remember to always wait for the second cooperator to enter your world if you get multiple replies

The funny thing is how he managed to do it all without saying a single word in here.

>Finally another Abyssal
>Add Bolt
>Dura Down

GGs mate

I actually was the one who made that pasta, and this has been two threads now where I haven't even had to post it.

And you stupid assholes on both the Cainhurst and Executioner side won't stop with this RP, even after we saw the effects of a six hour standoff between two lunatics who were utterly convinced they were a Confederate and a Cainhurst. I was the former, and trust me, there's nothing but regret when it's done.
It amazes me that this has never received complaints as much as the supposed waifu/namefagging, or the recently developed hatred toward Segalt.

Because Executioner RP is funny.

my man, i spent most of those hours calling you both autistic, as did many others. you were the less autistic though

>or the recently developed hatred toward Segalt
That's literally one samefagging shitposter.

The RP cringe was a one-time thing forever ago. It's not like it was sustained through several threads. It really only shat up a single thread, and was almost funny in a terribly autistic way. I remember it, but all the recent autism is far, far worse. The shitflinging dwarfs the RP.

>recently developed hatred toward Segalt
Segalt has always been a nuisance in these threads and I'm glad he's gone. Cooperative play has been way better.

>84 Insight by the time I reach Mensis
This totally not ok

It was stupid, but it passed. I'm honestly surprised it went on that long.

As points out, it's getting old and excessive. I thought they were going to have a stroke with all that screaming. It's losing its charm, and better to let something die peacefully than beat it to death.
Thanks, I guess

How dare you mister, talking us, humble and dedicated members of the League like that, about our great noble cause, can't you see all we aim is to exterminate the filth and rotten stench produced by corpses of beasts and men in the streets, to protect the people who live in fear of wretches, mad doctors and abominations, are you not tired of hiding in cowardice and praying for salvation confederate ? Join the League, and you'll be free to kill at your will, to satiate that anger against the vermin that plagues our very own blood my confederates. CONFEDERATE BYRON, WHERE IS THE STAFF ? I NEED IT YO RECORD A NEW MEMBER

stop being a whiny bitch and get a better internet connection. segalt is great. he's carried me through kos on most of my arc builds, and twice on spelunks when someone has had to leave before the end he immediately joined for the last layer

Please don't.

Segalt, stop shitposting

Here we go again.

I'm part of the fucking League on my main hunter, you lunatic. I left the fucking rune on when I still went to FC.
This is exactly what I mean, this gets extremely tiring and isn't exactly doing anyone any favors. Do you really feel like you're contributing something constructive, or just a pile of shit that's slightly different from the last one?

>Byron
Oh piss off. I did that RP thing once and it was fun while it lasted. You're being an autist now.

Tie your fucking shoelaces, you memer

By the way, can I request a Willem edit of pic related?

nope, i would say who i am but then you'd get butthurt about namefagging

t. Rowena

Why is Valtr's voice so good ? He literally has the fucking tongue stitched to the base of his mouth

Am i the only one who thought the cainhurst lewdposter was fun?

Yes, it got old very quickly.

I liked that too, but it was too intense to ignore, stopped at the right time

Friendly Reminder to report psnposting for spam.

kys Segalt

Friendly reminder to kill yourself for shitposting

t. Assblasted

literally dead

Friendly reminder to post webms

I fucking hate this boss.

Where is this alleged Nourishing Gem in Mensis?

by the pigs

Cheers, I just grabbed the Arcane from Winter Lantern Hell 77 FUCKING INSIGHT and couldn't recall as I've never needed it before now

I love this one though

Does anyone know a reliable way to tell what NG cycle you're on? Something like souls dropped by certain bosses/enemies. I can't rely on pickups because I tend to discard extras and skip items.

Thanks man. I feel the hype.

>make a skill character after having not played skill in a while
>running through chalice dungeons
>visceral a pickaxe pthu-in-loo at the entrance of a tunnel
>entirely forgot about bloodsuckers spawning on visceral
>mfw getting stomped from 5 yards away while coming around the corner of the tunnel on the return trip
>mfw I have no face
Fuck, why have such a shit mechanic in chalices. I get that it's to balance how easy parrying is, but Christ that hurt.

What's that curse...? Oh, Attack Down... It's enough to make a man sick...

this makes me hype for the arcane build I'm making rn

glad to hear that, str/arc is really fun just don't fall for the 99 pure arc meme

bump with being greedy

natalya post your character please so i can finally draw it :^) or if someone else has a picture of natalya or webm of her at fc or something please post it