The rear window of my 1991 miata is detaching from the soft top. How would you fix this?

The rear window of my 1991 miata is detaching from the soft top. How would you fix this?

first you should use google you stupid faggot

This is partially a Miata forum, forgot your pills retard?

Try sewing the tear shut, and then applying a generous layer of silicone paste and then sealing it all with a strip of nylon. I had my gf help with the sewing and it hasn't leaked even during hurricane irma showers and shit.

Cheers bro, will try this

Buy a different car, maybe one built to actually withstand clouds and bugs and shit.

Cuck logic

>my gf
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS

THIS IS AN INCEL BOARD

GET OUT NORMALSHIT

start saving up and replace the top. it'll be 1000000000x less hassle in the long run. please trust me on this one.

tops age poorly, they start to shrink and the canvas pulls away from the glass/plastic. no matter what you do to remedy this, aside from replacing the top, it'll never look "right" to you.

welp, somebody did a shitty job
normally these windows are sewn, not glued
no wonder it's detaching

no need to replace the whole roof, if i recall correctly you can remove the window part alone
bring it to somebody competent

Black rtv, let it dry for 24-48 hours

yeah with those zippered roofs you can simply remove the zippered part and replace it.

buy a hard top

U wot

Car guys are about as normie as it gets.

depends on a car
muscule cars are normie tier, but it takes exquisite autism to enjoy cars such as mr2 or the miata

time for hardtop

>incel

Oh hello rebbit!

this nigga, all of the guys i've seen driving miatas are fucking normie, "sup bro", "post pics of car on instagram" looking fags.

I daily an MR2 and I've been married for ten years.

that's not proof of anything
people with downs can get married

if anything, the fact that you thinks this amounts to anything proves you have some mental disability

Says the guy who has been babysitting this thread for how long?

Dude, people who own cars are at the very least non-sperg enough to have jobs they can use to pay for cars. You can afford a video game habit on autismbux, but as has already been stated above, Veeky Forums is probably the normiest board outside of maybe Veeky Forums.

>Says the guy who has been babysitting this thread for how long?
holy shit, you don't use extensions? you really are retarded
i don't need to have this thread opened, i instantly know when somebody replies to me thanks to Veeky Forums x

>Dude, people who own cars are at the very least non-sperg enough to have jobs they can use to pay for cars. You can afford a video game habit on autismbux, but as has already been stated above, Veeky Forums is probably the normiest board outside of maybe Veeky Forums.

again, you might live like a normie, but it doesn't stop you from having autism
liking cars is one thing, being passionate about them is another

JB weld the fuck out of it.