docs.google.com/document/d/1yqgxbES6su4clpQou2hzlZN40rpPBtwmMRKWfexbj3g/preview
>Frame Data
rbnorway.org/t7-frame-data/
>Top 15 Moves per Character
drunkardshade.com/2017/05/27/tekken-7-top-15-moves-for-all-characters/

TUTORIAL VIDEOS FOR NEW PLAYERS
==========================================
>KBD
[YouTube] Tekken backdash cancel tutorial (embed)
>Buffering
[YouTube] Tekken 6: BR - The Art of Buffering (embed)
>Oki/Tech Trap
[YouTube] Tekken 6 BR - Tech Traps & Okizemes (embed)
>Throw Breaking
[YouTube] Tekken 7 Tips For Beginners - Breaking Throws (embed)
>Wavedash
[YouTube] Tekken Tag Tournament 2 - Wave Dash Tutorial (In Depth) (embed)
>Wavedash/Backdash on Pad
[YouTube] How To Wavedash And Backdash On PAD - TEKKEN (embed)
>Getting Up
[YouTube] Tekken 7 - What you can do after you are knocked down (embed)
[YouTube] Tekken 7 Tips For Beginners - Getting Off The Ground (embed)
>Video Playlist for Combos with Every Character
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDzNGonyeoUtBqYuqku0QqNwk2mcSlV_n

NEWS
>Tekken World Tour Announced
tk7.tekken.com/news/tekken-world-tour-announced
>Online stability patch now live on PS4
tk7.tekken.com/news/tekken-7-online-matching-functionality
>New PC Patch Segregates Hackers and Other Fixes
steamcommunity.com/games/389730/announcements

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/139rPKrNc0nYHm2SmEa9Wy6LE7ps_2C0akOD4BQrmN2Q/edit?pref=2&pli=1#heading=h.y62jt7ckl4ja
youtu.be/3whW6bh9Aks
youtube.com/watch?v=38iJWsjc_w8
youtube.com/watch?v=LYqbvQljTw0
youtube.com/watch?v=m4em9HzrwFI
youtube.com/watch?v=xMtFCy8LreM
youtube.com/watch?v=fU5Ji23k4LU
youtu.be/11oZkTYI6Rs
youtu.be/j-PDc20Jezg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

first for I'm gay

>Trying to learn to move better
>still can't KBD or wave dash
>can barely even backdash properly

just kill me

reminder to filter Lucifer
!!ss9GITmavRN

Why isn't he in the game already?

So why don't people post the google doc anymore in the OP?

docs.google.com/document/d/139rPKrNc0nYHm2SmEa9Wy6LE7ps_2C0akOD4BQrmN2Q/edit?pref=2&pli=1#heading=h.y62jt7ckl4ja

Are there supposed to be links for the youtube videos?

walk before you sprint, user
focus on getting a single backdash out in good time

So we've had no update on the Eliza situation? Just radio silence?

GOD DAMN IT FUCK

Jesus fucking Christ akumas combos are absolutely fucking broken in this. 80 damage off a standing non counterhit combo that guarantees to get you to the wall for a minimum of another 30 damage.

Yah whats up with that? Hasnt it been a month?

not only am i too dumb to play tekken im apparently too dumb to make a the tekken general

TUTORIAL VIDEOS FOR NEW PLAYERS
>KBD
youtu.be/3whW6bh9Aks
>Buffering
youtube.com/watch?v=38iJWsjc_w8
>Oki/Tech Trap
youtube.com/watch?v=LYqbvQljTw0
>Throw Breaking
youtube.com/watch?v=m4em9HzrwFI
>Wavedash
youtube.com/watch?v=xMtFCy8LreM
>Wavedash/Backdash on Pad
youtube.com/watch?v=fU5Ji23k4LU
>Getting Up
youtu.be/11oZkTYI6Rs
youtu.be/j-PDc20Jezg

whats the situation on eliza?

wasn't one of you saying lucifer fucked up the op earlier

The official tekken page said Eliza would be available to all players 30 days after the game's release, today was that day, and no word has come. It wasn't a big announcement, just a response to a comment on facebook, so maybe whoever was running the page had the wrong info.

Doubt it, he wouldn't have copied Lucifers shit OP otherwise.

Finally got Chloe to Green. Jesus the shit I have seen can do things to a man. People really lack any basic fundamentals besides there 1 safe string into launcher,

>you
thank god I dodged you 2 times earlier today

I hate you people so goddamn much, you're like those irritating little pissants that want every action game to be made by Platinum. They aren't going to use a character that isn't from a fighting game, get it through your head.

>fucking 130 hours in the game
>still stuck at expert
>fucking see people with 8 hours already well into the greens
What the fuck

gigas is the worst character you can play in this game. If you get him to green ranks you deserve an award.

>people in low ranks lack fundamentals
really now. please, teach us more about the game, oh mighty barely green rank savior.

Who do you play? What's your history with Tekken/fightgames?

>Being such shit you dodge lucky Chloe.

Jesus Christ user.

Like ducking consent high stings. Mixing up moves. Or really anything. Most of the blue ranks is just one string into launcher. Its fun to watch people do the same thing over and over.

it doesnt show their 100s of hours hours in Tekken 6/5/4 etc
dont feel bad

shut up faggot
play a real character than see my devil jin

there's a lot of legacy knowledge in these games, tekken is a fairly consistent series. those people have probably been playing tekken for years now.

if you're new then don't sweat it, just practice efficiently and try to get better.

you seem upset

I think he's got stuff. True 50/50s and a good command throw, and some damaging strings. Sure a lot is unsafe but I don't think he's worthless.

>Is afraid of fighting a low tier charecter
>With a mishima

Come on user. Add me real quick so you can catch these hands. Or just be a faggot and spam your 1234. What ever makes you happy.

>using a hori fc
>found a good way to do King's rdc with a fair amount of accuracy
>dick around in player match and get ragequit on by two Kings and a Hwo
I have no intention of playing this character, but seeing the will to fight leave spamming faggots is some of the most fun I've had yet.

>They aren't going to use a character that isn't from a fighting game

I don't see why not. Soul Calibur added non-fighting game guest characters fairly often.

people say that noobs like me shouldn't be worried about advanced shit like electrics but then they're in the fuckin macro thing in the damn OP what gives?

Not as DLC that will be sold for $10 max.

Did you try not eating a fully charged focus attack while Akuma has full meter?

user. I don't want to sound rude but. I have never played a fightin' game in my life and and using keyboard. I made it to green rank In my first day. My secret.

Leo

You don't even need skill to use this character.
Leo has amazing mix ups in and out of combos. If you can hit your stance starter you can put your enemy in a 50/50. Can wall carry your ass from any where. Leo has a WS string that is safe on hit and attacks both mid and low for knock back. Leo is fucking gold in this game and will carry you to the stars.

Why the fucking hell did they add rage arts to this? It honestly ruined the fucking game

What's your point?

>tfw you beat a vanquisher shithead who demoted one of his characters on purpose

then don't buy it dope

Your poor reads on rage arts isn't the fault of the game, user.

lets new players and scrubs mash and have some fun without affecting top level player or the competitive integrity of the game

I still can't consistently land her command throw, at least not in actual fights.

Because it is garbage. No one is even trying to complete it, and where it is filled in, it is redundant, simply out of date, or just has meme pictures instead of actual information.

Too much work for not enough returns, especially if they have to pay to use the character. Smart money's on one character being from another Capcom franchise and one being from a Bamco property. If they do involve Sega, it's more likely they'd use a VF character or something, even though DOA already did that. And let's be serious, the only people that want Kiryu are the kinds of people that think the sixth numbered game in a franchise is a good starting point.

i think there's other things that should have been added to the game besides rage arts (like some kind of combo breaker/burst mechanic), but they aren't that bad. don't throw out attacks at random when your opponent is in rage.

I am fairly certain people would have paid for Link or Spawn (w/buffs).

I cannot fucking decide who to play.
I like a lot of characters, but I really need to find and stick to a main, especially since I'm joining in on some local for fun tourneys and they've actually got some pretty decent players.
How the fuck do you guys decide?
Also help a helpless guy out.

Miguel, Lee, Shaheen, or Xiayou?

Kuma.

jack 7 or ling

Miguel for taunt shenanigans.

It still fucks with top-level balance because you can combo into them.

Also just the mere threat of one changes how the person winning needs to approach.

they scale so badly
I see rage drives a lot more often

Only shitters think it ruined the game. If you are constantly getting hit by raw RAs then it's your own fault. I would much rather combo into a RD.

Miguel is real dirty at lower ranks since half his moves are unreadable until you learn them.
Lee is like Howarang in some ways, not too rewarding for someone who just started out.
Shaheen is fun.
Xiayou for when you get good at the arab.

Filter shitifer and don't respond to his posts.

>cropping out your own rank
>fighting against a beginner
I do my best not to encourage you since I know the (You)s are how you get through the day, but you're not even trying anymore, are you?

of course it affects balance but rage arts and rage drive dont affect the skill gap at all. the better player will almost always win in tekken. obviously you are forced to play more defensively at the end of rounds instead of just overwhelming the person with offense. it's probably the best implementation of the 'ultra' mechanic originally in SF4. there isn't any braindead wake up dp FADC backdash that was safe until ultra. rage drives add another element as combo extenders or frame traps or mixup tools as well.

why the hell would you need a burst mechanic in tekken? the longest combos are like akuma fadc shit and that is one character.

>bragging about beating people who just started playing
Are you legitimately retarded? Would you kindly kill yourself?

what if i just started playing and i feel like the toughest kid on the playground

>Xiayou
This one. She's incredibly fun and has a high skill ceiling

Post your rank, stop cropping it out

TFW playing gigas and your crouch 3 is slower than some 1+2 lili move and she wins the slowmo finish.

I want to play this character so badly but when i'm at Expert with 40 wins I just want to fucking quit.

I got king to green in less than 20 wins. I can't get gigas to green at all.

Yeah, Xiayou is really interesting from what I've played, but holy shit its a lot to remember and set up. I don't remember her being this crazy in the past games.
Miguel is pure simple fun.
Shaheen is fun but something about him hasn't completely clicked with me yet.

Who are you quoting?

Someday.

he's mentor or some shit

Their startup is too fast imo.

In SF4 Ultras were all easily blockable even if you pressed a jab.

In Tekken pros use them as part of frame traps / counter poking and that's kinda bullshit.

Ultras had invincibility. RAs don't.

user we already know you're a Tekken God Prime, no need to cover it anymore.

When practicing blocking lows, whenever I do my launcher, a blue flashing "Punish" shows up under the damage meter. Does that mean that my launcher would have landed in a real match?

just block or backdash or sidestep or crush or jab them out of the startup.

the pros stuff RA and RD all the time. of course some are very good like kazuya and xiaoyu but that's fighting games for you. they aren't broken or unfair though.

Don't play him like Jack.
If your rounds are lasting more than 25 seconds you're better off with a different character.
Gigas greatly favors aggressive behavior, he'll lose a lot of trades if you get defensive with fast characters like Steve, Lili or Kazuya. Don't let them get momentum.
Get his bulldozer and grapple down. I've interrupted quite a few combos with those and they deal 60 damage on top of shifting momentum.

what does dp fadc have to do with ultras
rage drives are also silly because some are way too good and some are completely awful and some chars have bad rage arts and drives

yes. it means you hit them before they fully recovered.

dp fadc into ultra was safe in sf4 until ultra IIRC it was pretty braindead 400 damage and pros still didnt punish it even in capcom cup 2015.

i like the rage system in t7 way better than rage is ttt2 or ultras in sf4. yea, some are useless like steves but i never said the game is perfect.

you cant step rage arts after the flash and most are mids so you cant crush them and you have to jab them before the flash
your only option is to block to pre emptively sidewalk well before the flash comes out

Thanks!

tage in solo tekken/fighting games is always dumb
tekken 7 is no different but now you get more damage and new moves for losing the game rather than just damage
ttt2 rage was way better because it tied into the tag system really neatly by giving you tag crashing and having to tag out to actually use your rage and doing tag assaults gave the opponents partner rage and all that made for a cool risk/reward game that you could strategize with and around to however you see fit

>user
Usiing anonymizing features prevents you from filtering people.

Commands not names.

Is there a character that requires a higher iq than gigas?

fair enough, but i think we'll just have to agree to disagree here, we clearly just like different things.

I picked Kazumi because I wanted an easy character, but even then you have things like stuff into bf2,14 - dash - bf2,1,1+2.

Jesus fucking Christ.

>implying that input is hard
?!?!?!?

The dash into bf+2 always fucks me over. Can execute it raw, but I always just get b+2 in a combo.

Am I supposed to be button buffering every single 1+2, 3+4, etc command? For example sometimes I try to use Feng's b3+4 to dodge something and punish but sometimes I just get the b3 or 4 and get fucked over. I know button buffering solves this but it seems difficult to always know what I want to be buffering at most times.

>holding back against hwoarang during one of his combos
>kick hit me low(?)
>literally opens me to the rest of his combo

is it me or the combo?

>Trying to get out of 3rd Dan with Kazumi
>Going up against a Gigas
>He's got a few wins under his belt
>"I got this!"
>Match starts normal, but he get's me into a corner near the end
>Panic Rage Art him
>"WOW YOU A FAGGOT!"
>There goes my feelings
>Second round starts
>Command grab near the wall to send him through it
>"You're one of those faggots! No wonder you're stuck at 3rd Dan!"
>He tries to Rage Art, but I kill him before it hits
>*Autistic Scream*
>Third round
>Completely run him
>Hit him with the down back 2,3,4 and then a WR 2
>"I FUCKING BLOCKED LOW, BUT I GUESS IT DOESN'T! FUCK THIS BROKEN GAME!"
>Bait out his RA and end him with a tiger uppercut
>"You're fucking trash dude!"
>Message him asking if I'm trash then what is he?
>"Dude I don't even play Gigas!"
>He had over forty games with him

Did I do good?

not knowing the ultimate tactic of using Rage Arts to tank whiffs and win the round

you might have gotten floated into a new combo as a reset

a couple days ago i just sat my ass down with a couple podcasts and audiobooks and hard wired that shit into muscle memory over the course of a couple hours in practice mode, you can do it user!

Do you have 1+2, 3+4 bound to a single button? That helps me as Feng immensely.

Why don't people skip their winning animations? I understand that you can't expect waifufags to have any decency, or really any humanity, but it's just fucking rude.

Jesus fuck Eliza is so fucking scummy to play against.

You probably got hit by his d+3, 4. It's a low into high natural combo. Nothing after the second kick is guaranteed, but it's like +9 on hit so you can't press buttons.

Tim is that you?

sounds like Aris