What's the most concerning thing about your car?

What's the most concerning thing about your car?

It has a 7MGE.

brakes get extremely hot even though I dont use them

I'm working on it.

I got oil leaking into my coolant and I think I got low compression on one cylinder.

Theres an annoying rattle in the door that i CANT FIGURE OUT

Weren't you banned ?

251k miles probably. also chronic CEK light

I can't afford a new one because not a single CPA firm has even called me for an interview. Remember kids, it's better to not even go to college if you get bad grades in college.

it the seatbelt fastener.

phoneposters can and do always evade bans

Glad you're back chickenposter

Really bad rust on all the supporting bits underneath the car.

That a fat mexican with a chicken is asking me about it and not getting a banhammer.

>Chronic KEK light.

It will probably outlive me.

I shattered a wheel

it doesn't move currently and when it did apparently the speedo and fuel gauge would stop working randomly

are the caliper sliders greased?

i sometimes hear a thumping noise when i'm turning
probably a drive shaft but dont really care, getting rid of it soon enough

The fucking torque converters fucked

My warranty expired last month.

Yeah, I think its the flex hose

Its only on one wheel

Aren't you an asshole?

Right front inner CV joint boot is shitting out its grease

Not him
Hose failure usually means that wheel gets less brake and less likely to get hot.

Explain how you know that some corners of you car get to hot, please.

Chicken poster best poster.

Every time I've had a hose fail (clutch or brake) it acted as a one way valve and would let fluid to the caliper, but not let the caliper disengage, dragging it, or wouldn't let the clutch engage all the way, forcing it to slip all the time.

>brake pedal moves 3 inches before any braking happens
>ABS is broken
>Traction control also fucked
>eats ball joints for breakfast lunch and dinner
>shock mount coming loose and clunking around like asshole
>slides in the rain
>ignition is broken: can start it without key

It's a fucking rotary.

I just bent an oem Honda wheel on a curb sliding into it at 5mph on ice, pisses me the fuck off.

Good thing I have 3 sets of wheels.

8.2 MPG 2013 F150

I don't think its supposed to be THAT bad

I fucking wish. The entire California Bay Area tmobile network is banned due to being alphonse even though he's a 15 year old niglet from the Las Vegas section 5 housing.

>Explain how you know that some corners of you car get to hot, please.

I can feel the heat from a foot away, and it sizzles when I spit on it, while none others do.

it was a chain smokers car

it's my DD, 27 years old, have no idea when the timing belt was last changed and i don't know how to do it myself, and can't afford to take it somewhere.

>transverse

might be wheel bearing desu
i changed a wheel bearing on my focus and solved the thumping

you better torque down that shit right the fuck now if you haven't already

A few of these are easy fixes. Are you just broke and/or stupid?

>nervously laughs as I constantly monitor my temp gauge every 2 seconds

One day ill check it and replace it.................................................

thispull the panel off and fill it with rags. Did that for my s10.

The insurance. Thanks, Baton Rouge.

It vibrates when I brake above 50 mph. I know I need new rotors but I can't afford them and they're fucked anyway.

Ill try anything at this point

I drive a V8 Phaeton. More appropriate to ask what I'm not concerned about. At least it's not the W12 I guess.

It has been running non-limited slip fluid for 5 months/6000km on the limited-slip rear diff

Probably hasnt done any damage, but still

broken piston-seal+rusted, stuck piston I guess

It makes thud sounds at precise, regular intervals.
Supposedly its the heater's valves and all E36 have this.

>switch to winter tires
>same dimension as summers
>only driven one season, little wear
>correct pressure
>traction control becomes hyperactive (Lights up at 5% throttle in 4th gear in 30mph)

They are asymmetrical tho, so might have switched left/right, could be the wear from last year that triggers it.

My old m52tub e46 did this from 2006-2016 without complications. I think it was 10-20s intervals.

Plastic tapping sound when idling. Not the fan clutch, or anything easily visible in the bay. not the condensor fan either... it doesn't turn on unless AC is on.

Haven't looked too much into it but god damn it seems like every week theres a new sound

Tires are near bald. Did a 360 yesterday going a little quicker than I should have in the rain. So lucky I didn't fuck my shit up, and I didn't do it when there was someone in an oncoming lane.

It shakes every time i reach 60 or more, found this out yesterday driving on a highway. Gotta check the wheels and pray its not CV joints or something in the transmission.

Live in the tropics and getting hella rain, theres a leak somewhere now it all smells like mold