Toronto

Drove through this dump for the first time today, and barely survived. Who would pay 10k/yr in insurance to drive in this shithole? I would rather take the bus.

Yeah this place is a shithole and driving here is an extreme sport with all of the immigrants running around behind the wheel.

What's wrong with vegans?

Does it really cost that much for someone over 25 to insure a car or is OP just a kiddo?

25 year old with full license and clean record for over 6 years of experience here. I still pay like $3500 a year for insurance because I drive a car from 2010+

>almost 300 a month for a 25 year old
Jesus christ why is it so high?

Because the province is 98% brown immigrants who are one of the worse driving races on the planet.

because the sheer amount of accidents here is mind boggling. youd feel safer driving in new york city

I took a smoke break and watched a Pajeet drift into 8 parked cars on the road and take off all of their mirrors. That's a daily thing in this city lol.

I can't be the only person who finds driving on Toronto highways fun as fuck right? It's like a game

This.

It's fun.

liability only insurance shouldn't cost more than $500 a year unless you had many tickets and accidents in the past. Even sport/high power/edgy cars should cheap to insure on liability only unless its a vape mobile or garbage like the lancer.

Driving in Barrie, ON is 10x worse 2bh m8. I thought Toronto was shit until I had to go to Barrie.

I live right near Barrie, and I'll definitely take Barrie over Toronto. I had 3 close calls in 1 hour driving through Toronto, which is more than I've ever gotten *in total* while driving in Barrie.

You niggers haven't seen anything until you've driven in Windsor

Alright we'll agree to disagree. I nearly had 5 people smash into me during my 3 hours driving around there a few weeks back. And none of them were even Asian.

Toronto and surrounding cities are jam packed with retarded immigrants that have never seen a car much less owned one. Chinks and paks are notorius for buying licences. I used to like driving but now i fucking hate it. Markham brownpton and shitholesauga are just a trash to drive in as toronto and scarboroughistan

The only thing barrie has on any city is that girls are olympians at sucking dick...however they are also no better than the trash bin outside

Pakis are absolutely retarded drivers. Literally no sense at all they'll do 120 on Scarborough side streets. Chinks are pretty shit as well but at least they stick to the speed limit and stop at stop signs

I hate Toronto so goddamned much. I'm so glad I din't have to commute there anymore.

Shit, I'm Asian and I fucking hate how many Asians are in Markham. I sometime miss when Markham was still a town with little to no transit and not flooded by Mainlanders. At least I'm not in Scarborough or Markham East.

I've never heard anyone from Canada say good things about Ontario.

Is this where Canada's Worst Driver does the final road tests?

I don't consider any populated parts of Ontario to be part of Canada. They can be new new york for all I care.

Im 23, drive a car from 2012 and pay $300 a month. You are either lying through your teeth or are driving some dank fucking mememobile to have to pay that much for insurance.

But i agree we should probably deport/euthanize every single nigger in this country; literally nothing to lose except crime.