/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

>Is Skyrim Special Edition worth it?
No. SKSE and ENB will never be updated to work with it.

>Should I play Skyrim Special Edition or Legendary Edition?
Legendary Edition. You got your answer. Don't ask this question again in the thread.

>Mods, modding GUIDES, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact" button at the top right of the site!
>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/wt4tJyKW
>/tesg/ tumblrs
pastebin.com/iZJ2DT2a

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Remember to ignore and report shitposters.

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

flickr.com/photos/135319762@N03/34729181823/in/dateposted/
mega.nz/#!tDom0RTa!vDQ8l1EPaAFLxwLLuQiH5kfvEc1tbC5HoCtmy1o2H_g
flickr.com/photos/135319762@N03/35654199825/in/dateposted/
mega.nz/#!NW4VjKSb!AmilDHHKaOAEuJK_Z1MyBlNP05gKTaCRYH4DR1kYJOA
loverslab.com/files/file/3640-zenna-armor/
mediafire.com/file/t45p6wpihxk61ch/RogueSorceressOutfit.rar
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/23876/?
en.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Altmer_Names
seventhsanctum.com/index-name.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ayy

>Tribunal is wearing Power Armor

this is what Starfield will be

TESL was dead and Heroes of Skyrim finished it off

3rd for what armor is this

flickr.com/photos/135319762@N03/34729181823/in/dateposted/

Anyone have a download mirror/link for the Xi follower? The dropbox link on the Tes General site isn't working.

Hmm. Do I stick with my Orc Vigilant or instead make an Altmer Crossbowman?

mega.nz/#!tDom0RTa!vDQ8l1EPaAFLxwLLuQiH5kfvEc1tbC5HoCtmy1o2H_g

I don't think that qualifies as an armor...

Why not rip it from her follower?
flickr.com/photos/135319762@N03/35654199825/in/dateposted/

>first panel
I was expecting a loss reference.

neither. You will play as a Heavy Armor, Greatsword wielding Stormcloak Nord

Waifus
Lore
Harmony

downloaded it but she's wearing vanilla monk robes. Rx didn't list what "clothing" he's using in the credits either.

>Stormcloak Nord

Are there any good Crossbow mods?

There's two that I know of. One-Handed Crossbows and Repeater Crossbows.

>Altmer Crossbowman

I'm stealing this idea

I want shitskins out of my Skyrim and out of my General.

That is pretty nice indeed.

Waifus and adventures! Currently traveling to Riften.

I got it from that rolling chart that was posted right before we moved to this thread. I'm conflicted on doing because my current Vigilant Orc is already a goody-two-shoes and will be joining the Dawnguard himself.

Look man, maybe, MAYBE I'd play as a Nord. But Stormcloak? With fucking Heavy Armor? That shit is wack.

>OSA suddenly is crashing my FPS

REEE

I'll roll

Absolute lej thanks

armor?

This is my Redguard. She uses LIGHTNING

Rolling

It just started doing that to me too, everytime I make a menu selection it either toggles horrible fps on or off. I'm not sure what is happening

I wonder if it has to do with Bruma

Mine too, good taste user.

mega.nz/#!NW4VjKSb!AmilDHHKaOAEuJK_Z1MyBlNP05gKTaCRYH4DR1kYJOA

No, I don't have that. It started after doing the memory patch

It's this loverslab.com/files/file/3640-zenna-armor/

Huh, weird

I NEED this vampire to dom me

Post waifus with friends!

I don't recommend it user, she's a very passionate lover to begin with. Asking her to dom you will only lead to a sweet death, unless you're a powerful paladin or something.

Now if only I had better fashionsouls for her

y-you wouldn't happen to have the bodyslide files for it would you?

please take a picture of her kneeling topless with her mouth open

thank you, my good man

take pictures of her hugging her husbando

seems like i can only find it for cbbe, not uunp. sorry

mediafire.com/file/t45p6wpihxk61ch/RogueSorceressOutfit.rar

requesting brown elf ty

They both look really good there! I'm digging her with the Ebony look.

I'm a fan of her closed mask

Try different mods and stuff until you find something that impresses you. Try different looks, try different outfits, hairs. As long as you have fun with it.
man, you ever just want to fall asleep in those marshmellows? I would

Friends!

I dig it too, but she's so cute I'd hate to cover her face up too much, unless necessary.

Yes, but I see marshmallows in your screenshot, but covered up. You should take Woe and make s'mores.

Give me a name for Altmer male

I kinda wish it killed me.

Squad goals?
Ebony? Damn, that's an ancient version of Faust.

Wow, what a smug elf.

Cock Sucking Faggot

damn. Thanks anyway

cute plain elf

How shit/not-shit is this? nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/23876/?

Is this real?

Yes but wrong thread

No point in making something new when you can modify something that already exists

Yes

My game is crashing every time I try to enter the Soul Cairn. I've tried disabling everything but dawnguard.esm and doing a coc into Soul Cairn from the main menu but I still CTD. Thoughts on what the culprit might be?

Cute! CUTE!

top kekkle

Ive yet to play any FO but this may be the one that will tip me over

post your mod list, you turd

> I've tried disabling everything but dawnguard.esm
the scripts are already engraved in your save so unless you make a new save, this won't do anything.

its good optimization actually

But I did make a new save.

>learn that elves can live for centuries even millenias
>want to create a Dunmer who's a Nerevarine, Hero of Kvatch AND Dragonborn at the same time

how plausible is this

Not sure Seina swings that way, but it'd be a fun shot nonetheless.

its probably a broken/corrupted mesh

>white teeth
>in a medieval fantasy world
fuck off retard, not realistic at all.

So how do you guys handle fast travel? I've been playing with it off, but it's starting to get incredibly tedious. I have a few transportation mods, but it isnt that much better.

SWIFT needs soul gems out the ass to unlock and use as a transport system, and caraiges take enough ingame time that it screws over my rations and sleep timer. Kinda torn between imersion and gameplay, cause I'm getting a bit tired of these huge 10-15 minute breaks in gameplay just to travel around a pretty samey snow covered wasteland, getting ambushed by bears and cats along the way.

she's cute tho, thats what matters

Umm, will this suffice?

Which husbando? The old one or the new one?

Doesn't the Nerevarine fuck off to nobody knows where at the end of morrowind

zero, since CoC mantles Sheo

Damn, and Faust ditched this semen demon for a butch dyke?

>Which husbando? The old one or the new one?

Either one.

The new one has no follower version I'm afraid, so here's a picture of her old version with her old husbando.

His loss!

What a cutie!

en.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Altmer_Names
seventhsanctum.com/index-name.php

Yes. And it's not really that far out there for devs to do those kinds of cheaty things; I remember reading about some game that had a mirror you were meant to be able to see yourself in, but instead of doing complex reflection they just flipped the entire room and put a flat transparent plane between the two. Didn't end up seeing yourself in the end.

She uses magic to clean her teeth! She came up with the spell herself!

>Nerevarine fuck off to nobody knows where at the end of morrowind
then he accidentally touched a flower owned by someone and it got him imprisoned in Oblivion

Toddster said the CoC doesn't necessarily become everything that the player made him to be. CoC is just the Savior of Bruma and the Hero of Kvatch as far as canon goes. And no,
you can't fully back on Sheogorath Skyrim's dialogue because it was vague as fuck

Very unlikely. If the Dragonborn had been the champion of cyrodiil or even Nerevarine, he surely wouldnt had been caught in the first place, so you would have to disregard the start of skyrim as no-canon.

The champion of Cyrodiil is already in skyrim by the way, its sheogorath now.

If you really wanted to do some headcanon trickery you could say that the nerevarine somehow lost all his memories and doesnt know who he is, and then got caught crossing the border into skyrim

Eh i do think hes sheogorath. Doesnt really matter what Todd says, WE DO become sheo in the shivering isles and the connections are there in Skyrim. Can't just disregard the events of an entire game and 2 DLC's just because todd wants to be vague about things.

How fanfiction tier is a Thalmor Veteran working with the Dawnguard?

ur cute
I've read some stuff about mirrors in games and apparently making a real mirror is hard as fuck and not worth the effort. In some games you're just looking at a copy of the room you're in and a copy of your character making the same movements as you only mirrored.

The Dawnguard doesn't seem to care about politics as long as you enjoy slaughtering innocent vampires who are living their daily life.

Altmer girl? Very nice! I hope she doesn't like bunny rabbits because they kill them here.

dam its late

Anyone know which record to change with tes5edit to remove body size scaling when using objects?
If I remember correctly, it removes the need to use Size Does Matter, and is a better method to use.

>Eh i do think hes sheogorath
Skyrim Sheo is definitely the same person as the one who mantled them in Shivering Isles, no matter how the mantler looked to begin with. But whether or not the person who completed the Isles was the CoC or not is up to you. Todd saying that the person who does the main quest didn't necessarily do all of the guilds and DLC doesn't make SI not canon.

Roman Imperial Armor, yay or nay?

Stormcloak Officer Armor

Imperial Bikini Armor

1. what enb?
2. more

How can anyone unironically like YuiH? His characters look like they all have down syndrome

Hey buddy, mind posting your waifu?

1.ankoENB + Snapdragon DoF
2. here you are

Yeah you know what would be funny if we all went to SkyrimGTX's site and bought his followers just to spite yuih haha wouldn't that be funny haha

I like his creativity for lewds but yeah his waifus aren't all that interesting.

I wonder where Aylen is.