Additional FAQ, SERIOUSLY, READ THIS ONE: pastebin.com/GHStmm22

>How to join Warbros NFA or the Alliance: i.imgur.com/gu5HZxZ.png

>Notable links
/wfg/ Discord: discord.gg/7P8Y63T
Wiki: warframe.wikia.com
Essentials: deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
Farming Prime parts: war.farm/index.php
Droptables by DE (probably rigged): n8k6e2y6.ssl.hwcdn.net/repos/hnfvc0o3jnfvc873njb03enrf56.html
WF news: semlar.com/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Warframe Raid Schoolbus: Hide your power lvl and follow the rules: discord.gg/aUTTyWH
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
DPS calculator and build planner No.2: warframe-builder.com/ (frames, weapons and companions)
Top guns: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mdgJUyNrsHWRMveKwFrpdMJQWyyEGE4Wpo34e8BzE74/edit#gid=157275360
Frames and Modding: pastebin.com/D8Ckdz0c
Tierqueer Filters: git.io/vMhaS

---
CURRENT UPDATE: Chains of Harrow (Update 21)
> forums.warframe.com/topic/809842-update-21-chains-of-harrow/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Oberon
> forums.warframe.com/topic/801884-oberon-prime-hotfix-2062/
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

Other urls found in this thread:

forums.warframe.com/topic/482975-tenno-united-celebration-june-30-july-6/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Shoulda been Volt, Rhino, and Nidus crotches.

second for nidus noble

I just want the fucking systems man I never asked for this

mag!

Switching from Xbox One to PC is simultaneously the best and worst thing ever. Fuck having to do Junctions again.

How long should I stay inside Palladino's room for? I've been in two days so far.

until they nerf Mirage Graxx's butt

user, you need help
I'll be there with my best bootyframe in ten

ASSSSSEMBLE

But I'm more fond of my sanguine priest

I've been doing it with a pink rhino with limbo agile anims. I saw the glory of that mirage booty, decided I was unworthy, I don't have graxx mirage and brought in the pelvic thrusting dongmaster. Weird hand stuff anims are just a bonus.

Graxx mirage has the most gropable butt

I want my money back if they do
Is that Pink Rhino still AFK right in front of the camera? Might hop back in tonight, a Moderator told me they'd fix it by Monday

I'm that pink rhino. And yes. Although I've moved off to the side slightly so the weird "mind blown" animation plays at palladino occasionally.

It's like when rivens first came out and Soma mods were making me plat hand over fist.

What do you do with plat? Can't you not buy skins and/or packs?

Have pretty much everything I want. Only thing I really spend plat on now are rivens I particularly like.

the boys are back in town

How do I make EZ plat wfg
I'm very incompetent when it comes to trading
I'm sick of farming those fucking systems
and also I want atlas back okay

Just farm credits and ducats until Baro brings either slash mods or jolt, then buy like 20-30 of the fuckers and stash em away for 2 months. Shill them out for cheap and get 150-200 for each.

is "Void Demon" another way of saying the man in the wall? Was Helminth confusing your operator for him? Is he assuming your form?

move back so we can fit more people in you fat lard

>get up
>check past alerts
>energy siphon 4h ago
Welp, see you in another month.

If you come back directly behind her, or beside us, it might be best so you don't cover everyone, as well as get that "mind blown" just over her head.

Oh I'm sorry I worded that weird. I meant like what can be done with traded plat outside of trading? I was under the impression it was like promo plat and couldn't be used for bundles or skins.

kinda hard to tell without any screenshots from the cinematic. I've got like, 2 that someone posted.

Oh you have it backwards between the two, promo plat can buy market items but can't be traded, traded plat is used for everything.

>want to get in the room
>too much of a brainlet to figure it out

ign?

panhead

but user that requires a lot of patience
what am i, some sort of saint?

I guess I've been afking there for so long my chat stopped working.

I gave you the simplest way to get the most amount of plat possible with little knowledge of the market.
If you knew how to work trade chat, predict future prices, etc. you wouldn't need to ask. This gets you alot of plat and items to learn those things for future use.

Oh okay. Man I gotta get my hands on some plat to get some more frame slots if nothing else, but fuck if I have anything worth trading, I can't even get any rivens, I've got one for Cernos and one for Miter, that's all.

Decent stats on the cernos riven could net you a good amount of plat. I sold a +crit ch, +dam, -status dur one for 600 the other day.

Good point, I appreciate it.

Watch as DE doesn't give out the 4th of July colors this year yet again.
All because some eurocuck shitters on the forums got butthurt that it was an American flag.

when will you fags make a guide already

Get syndicate mods like Irradiating Disarm and sell them 15p a pop. People who don't want to waste time getting into other syndicates will buy them.

I know i did.

wait did that really happen
i'm fuckin speechless

I rolled this one twice and it ended up pretty much the same, its +69.2% flight speed, and +79.3% Multishot. and that's maxed.

Miter is, well, image related.

I didn't use a guide, faggot. Figure it out.

i should stop

Well isn't DE a Canadian company too? Why should they pander to some people and not others? I mean, I don't care either way but I'm in Europe so make of that as you will, maybe I'm biased.

Yes, I shit you not, that was the reason. This entire thread is full of people crying over it and even wanting to be able to sell it.
forums.warframe.com/topic/482975-tenno-united-celebration-june-30-july-6/

Yes, they are, but it was entirely their choice to make a July 4th celebration rather an a Canada Day celebration (possibly because they have more players in America). They did a Bastille Day celebration before too. What I don't understand is if people are butthurt over an American flag, why they don't do something like that again.

Now no one gets free colors because a few fags couldn't stand being reminded of another country.

S T E A L I N G

I don't fucking get this path of thinking
it's like if someone gave you a hundred dollars you'd complain because it was in twenties and then burn the money and spit in the person's face while screaming at them
what kind of autism warrants that behavior

>tesg has their own clan

Reminder that's it already a 4th year and yet we act like "DE will learn" and cling to that false hope.

DE are incompetent, full of ago and they hate you. They don't deserve your time or money. I hope their studio will go out of business.

woops i didnt mean to phrase it like i was upset at you i meant the idiots complaining

*full of ego

im a bird
lol

I got what you meant. It's impossible to understand this idiotic fanbase.

I have to admit I've no idea what you're trying to say with this color scheme. Is this one of those Jojo references I keep hearing about?

it's one of those hot memes

>/tesg/
>showing pixelated ass and doing it well
I mean, I guess it makes sense.

>tera with a flying mount.jpg

>Tfw some map tiles on Ceres are still broken

do tell

The doors on the ammunition conveyor belt tile only render properly from the outside. On the inside they are half rendered messes.

In fact, all the doors in that room were that way except the small one that's located in the bottom center.

beautiful

Center of the room in question, more or less. Note the un-PBRed shells moving along the underside of the conveyor belt top right. Shows up on mobile defenses.

What's the current state of warframe? I stopped playing when mummy dude was released, any significant changes? is my synoid simulor still good?

>What's the current state of warframe?
Getting worse with every update.
>is my synoid simulor still good?
Simulor is kill.

Congratulations you dingle

>solo the second part of the sortie
>doesn't count it as completed
what the fuck

fuck, not my simulor, what's the new cheese it gun if they even exist anymore and how many new frames have they released and any of them good?

Should I try flog this off, or keep it?
Unrolled, don't own the scourge, not sure how viable the weapon is

>solo it again, fuck up because I'm tired and fail the mission
>it marks as completed
what the FUCK

Got a resource drop chance from sortie, where do you guys recommend I go for cells? I need to finish of my tiggy p.

excuse me how the fug am i supposed to do this

Gabii, Ceres

Ivara: max your energy at the start of the mission with pizzas and run around the entire mission without EVER dropping the invis.

You can use abilities, just not around the synthesis target.

Ivara.

shit you guys are smart, i appreciate it.
I was getting ready to try and sonicor his ass and scan him while he was down

Use a weapon with cold status.

I will treasure this gift.

Anyone with scourge bp in dojo able to invite a pleb
IGN: OakieZ

>nova's getting updated
>every graxx skin has a perfect ass except for nyx
hello darkness my old friend

so I did the ivara thing like you guys said, and it worked but uh
after I scanned him, I turned off prowl and pic related

>Anasa
>-||-
>Anasa
>-||-
>Anasa
>-||-
>Anasa
>-||-
>Anasa
>3 day booster

>Still only have that one single lens from the second dream quest.

How do I auto-login everyday? I need primed fury but it basically means I cant go on vacation for 200 days. It's basically a prison sentence.

I'll help you :^)
just give me your username and password

they don't have to be in row, but it will take longer

schedule your computer to run a batch file at 00:01 every day

It doesn't have to be consecutive, I left mine for a couple months at day 198

Are either of these even remotely good? The second one seems like it'd be nice if not for the recoil.
(I'm new to riven and desperate for plat pls no bully)

Oh thank christ

You already have a critical problem in that it's for the single Bolto. If it were me, I probably wouldn't even bother trying to sell it.

shit
my only other riven is for supra
might as well die then

Supra you could find a buyer because of the recent Vandal, and people have fun with it.

please respect my right to go as slow as possible at your expense

What about something like this?
Sorry for bugging you guys about 'hurr hurr is this good'.

+crit chance and +crit damage
drives people into a frenzy
even when it isn't optimal

The other user raises a fair point, you could fish for a dimwitted buyer with that stat spread. It's no crit weapon at all though.