Had to pick up my mom tonight because a couple of drunk driving college fuckers struck my mom's car and ran

>had to pick up my mom tonight because a couple of drunk driving college fuckers struck my mom's car and ran

to all of you folks out there thinking of drinking and driving, I hope you guys get in a fatal accident

Drinking and driving is fun, stop me.
Protip you can't

>hope you guys get in a fatal accident
>wishing harm on others
>wishing harm on the people they inevitably run into
How about you wish they changed their minds?

My brother was killed by a drunk driver when I was 19, Fuck my life up senpai.

The worst part is the fucking drunk driver got a year in prison because he was rich.

That shit still pisses me off

Drunk drivers are fucking degenerates

I'm sorry to hear that user. I can't imagine how terrible itd be to lose my little brother.

Stay safe man.

I remember being mortified when I read that ferris bueller got a fine for killing two people by ramming headfirst into their car from the other lane while drunk. The world is corrupt and humans fail at dispensing justice but I have no doubt that bastard's time will come. Your brother is with God now, I too know what it's like to lose someone very close.

So many drunk driving stories
>be fucking shit faced
>pass out
>wake up
>in ditch
>front bumper all fukt up

My uncle’s a quad and has been since he was 17.
He got hit by some fucktard in a company car.

They were poor as fuck so when they went to lawyer up they got assraped and the drunk got off Scott free.

I'm sorry man. Wish you could have seen justice. Life is cruel, but at least you can sleep well knowing he definitely sucked a dick.

Im always the designated driver and when i pick up a bunch of shitfaced friends it makes me feel good that none of them are driving...or attempting to

Thanks me too.

>drink drive every weekend and some weekdays
>never crash
Stay salty

Congratulations on being an alcoholic you retard.

theres a revolver on the table, it has a 150 round cylinder.

If you put it in your mouth and pull the trigger you get teleported home and dont have to pay $15 for a taxi, else your brains explode into the wall behind you.

what you're doing is pulling the trigger, fucking retard.

Lol. You could say the same thing about driving home sober or crossing the street.

You never get caught. Until you do.
You can't outrun karma or the cops. Cops got me.

I drive better when I'm drunk
it relaxes me

For every fatal accident caused by alcohol there's 9 caused by sober drivers. Really makes you think.

The sober drivers are women.

You are just mad that you don't know how to play life on hard mode.

Or not white.

The same goes for the "speed kills" meme. Look at how many people die at parking lot speeds.

really? every american crash scene always involves white people. it's a rarity to see colored people in the news

>it's a rarity to see colored people in the news

>every american crash scene always involves white people.

Yeah white women.

Ill get into a fatal accident with ur mum m8

Maybe because there's a shit ton more white people? As of July 2016, 61% of the US population is white while only 13% is black.

hunt that faggot down desu. it doesn't deserve to breathe.

>he can't drink and drive
lmao
I've never understood this. If you can't drive drunk, you can't drive sober.

>Have to pay extra money
>Don't have car in the morning when I need it
>Have to pay even more money to go get my car

or

>Safely drive home drunk from the bar
>Everything is fine because I'm not a shit driver

This is what people don't get. If you're a good driver and not an idiot, then you driving drunk is the same as others driving sober.

Obviously, there is a limit to this logic. Some countries/states have ridiculously low BAC limits for a DUI. .08 or .1 is a reasonable limit, IMO.