Tell me more about smart cars. Would this be a good buy?

Tell me more about smart cars. Would this be a good buy?

Other urls found in this thread:

autotrader.com/cars-for-sale/vehicledetails.xhtml?listingId=467030904
youtube.com/watch?v=iWWr2GldIhIv=gvTjDyyOhJo
euroncap.com/en/results/smart/fortwo/7894
youtube.com/watch?v=qkuF4K5FxL4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

autotrader.com/cars-for-sale/vehicledetails.xhtml?listingId=467030904

Die you fucking Barneyfag

the automatic transmission is ass

No shit, anything Barney is going to be poorly made.

Ok town car for places with little parking, other then that no point.

There's literally no point for anything Barney.

Do you like Barney?

Apparently so, thats all he ever talks about somehow. Sad really ..

Why hasn't this been scrapped yet?

This board is slow.

I used to rent them by the minute with car 2 go. The only redeeming quality was inventing parking spaces where there were none before. Or if you are a thrill seeker you can take them on the interstate

>The VanDevere bunch
YO YO YO THIS CANT BE FOR REAL
i know that's a real dealer in my area, is the car real tho?

Yeah, 'fraid so.

Do us all a favor and vandalize it for great justice.

>turn key
>car queefs to life
>stereo blasting 140 Db MLP theme song while driving 29.9 mph on highway shoulder
>arrive at destination as all 4 lawnmower wheels eject from the axles
>friendship is magic

it is said electric cars like this will die in hours with ac and stereo activated

AC definitely draws a shitload. Stereos draw fuck all.

Damn, are there any better contenders in the budget electric car league today or should I wait til the next decade for this kind of stuff to be solved?

roadster is better.
But that's like saying
>asthma is better than aids

Get the electric convertible and you can be just as cool as this guy.

Not that guy but define budget for me. The average price of a new production car in the US is right around $35K USD. For that your options are the Bolt (230 mile range) or 2nd gen Nissan Leaf (150 mile range (I think)). Don't count on being able to get a model 3 anytime soon.

Used all electric cars will continue to drop in value as the standard for range goes above 90-100 (My Fit EV is 82 before regen breaking) up to where the Bolt and Tesla's are now between 200 and 300.

If you're looking in the used market and/or need the range of a traditional ICE look for a Plug-In Hybrid. It's basically an electric drive train with a gas range extender, that or a current gen hybrid that's getting 50+ MPG like the Kia Niro and Hyundai Ioniq. The first gen Volt is an excellent choice, if you have a little more to spend and less to carry a used Cadillac ELR is nice if you can deal with the quirks.

If you really want a pure EV, depending on your state look into leasing an EV so you aren't stuck trying to sell it in a few years. Personally I really like my Fit EV, but you do need an ICE car for extended trips.

If I had cash right now I'd either look into the ELR or the Honda Clarity Plug-In that is supposed to be out for the 2018 year model.

Why can't these fucking faggots kill themselves

I unironically want one of these.. would they really be that bad on the interstate?

I think they look pretty dope. Are cheap used as well.

I want these faggots to fucking die

Literally murder all these motherfuckers and eviscerate their fucking shit

If you want it to get keyed by this guy go ahead
It's funny though how people still get butthurt about a kid's show 5 years later

Literally die in pain motherfucker

>It's funny though how people still get butthurt about a kid's show 5 years later
I have to share a planet with these garbage people.
Also they are closeted pedophiles. I have never met or seen an adult MLP fan who wasn't creepy on multiple levels.

they all deserve to be rounded up and shot into the sun.

>imagine being this salty over autists watching a kids show
damn nigger you're almost as bad as the ponyfags

You never answered my question.

You've made my mind, I will give electric cars an oportunity, oh yes sir!

I knew a girl who died in one of these death traps

How is this a death trap again?

Kill yourself degenerate

Lmao I was a brony in middle school and I still feel maximum shame.

My mom basically filled my head with all that "gender and biological sex are totally unrelated" crap so she had no problem with me wearing her underwear either. I was a very confused child but at least when I got into high school I realized that all of this was basically child abuse and distanced myself from it.

But yeah anyone who continues to like mlp into adulthood is definetly a psychopath or pedo of some sort and it is probably due to their libtard parents.

Why are you avoiding my question? Are you ashamed of something?

fuck off to furfag

Why can't these faggots all fucking die

I'd like some context for that crash. The Smart cars fair really well from what I've seen.
youtube.com/watch?v=iWWr2GldIhIv=gvTjDyyOhJo
euroncap.com/en/results/smart/fortwo/7894

The reality is any car besides the 1992 GM Ultralite concept (as seen in Demolition Man) is going to be a deathtrap if you drive retarded enough or at a high enough speed.

literally fucking die in pain, fucker

>panty wearing faggot projecting onto others
lmao

Like pottery.

>almost as bad.
You realize how many times this faggot gets banned and keeps coming back to do this right?
He literally scours all of Veeky Forums to find something slightly horsefucker related, or not, he will just assume it is, so he can shit his pants about it.
He's like a retarded super hero.

holy shit man, why are you shooting yourself on the foot like that, if you acted like a sperg that on you, not on your mother's underwear. Stop blaming others

While they are new, they are just ok. They are built for people that only drive in town and are too pussys to drive a small bike around town.
But i wouldn't recommend a used one, they are not very well built and the plastics are not designed to last.
But if i think about it, it's not any worst than any other car of that category

Guys guys, this got me thinking, how do you paint a car with custom designs like that, this is not airbrush work is it? How is it called, do any of you guys know know?

Midgets with crayons.

Again, how do people do this things, whats the process called?

In Japan it's called Itasha.

>I was a brony in middle school
>middle school
>mulpfim started in 2010

has it really been that long

Thanks user, I assume this is what they did to the car, just in bigger scale, right?
youtube.com/watch?v=qkuF4K5FxL4

7 fucking years.
And still making people irrationally angry on a Hungarian paper folding forum.

>Want to itasha my project car once I've finished the tuning phase
>mfw it's going to be another year or two till I'm able to finish all the under-the-hood work needed due to time and money constraints
>mfw even with two years to decide, I can't figure out what I want to forever emblazon my car with

help

Holy shit vandevere, I live right there

You and me bro, you and me

buy eet

I feel like whatever vidya/anime/waifu/whatever the fuck I'm "into" the month I dress up my car, I'll lose all interest in it within another month and then regret it forever.

why not make an itasha covered with a colash made of the things you used to have a temporal interest in?

A vinyl wrap?

He would drown in all the pussy he would get.

Oh shit yes, this is exactly what I was searching for, thanks!! I want to try this with my car now

This shit needs to fucking die

Well, this thread was dying just fine before you resurrected it, m80.

Perhaps you have some Freudian slippage going on.

But Barneyfag is here to purge the 4chans from the menace of horsefuckers.
He's like an autistic Batman.

made by mercedes benz tiny 3 cylinder engine crappy cvt gearbox engines dont have long lives

>buy a KEI car from japan instead. they have had more practice at it.

or buy a BMC mini

Imagine you needed a rental car and this one is the cheapest, would you take it and suffer the humiliation?

Yes, only my wallet is important

just buy a proper small car

in america, drag racers, like real professional dragster bros own smart cars because they're actually smaller than go karts, and unlike pit bikes you can actually drive on the street with them. so yeah.

Ok, post a picture of a proper small car.

Literally burn them alive

I would buy a Smart Roadster in a heartbeat if they were offered with a manual gearbox or even a proper sequential one. Would it be relatively easy to convert it? I imagine it's been done before considering how tragically crap the gear-changes are.

These faggots should all fucking die

Fucking kill these motherfuckers

I want them all dead

>He keeps bumping the thread he wants to kill.
We get it Lee, you stupid leaf.

>fucking gaia
What is this 2009? Anyone sourcing shit from people still on that website are worse than ponyfags and worse than furries.

The guy spamming this shit is literally retarded, he spams the same images and is probably screaming at his computer incoherently at the moment.
Not even SJW's get as triggered as he does.

No matter how far I fall in life, I will always have the comfort of knowing that I will never be as autistic as Lee.

But he will always have his metal band.

I want them all dead

Lee, let us help you.
We can get through this together, I promise.
But first I need to understand where this undying rage comes from.
Why do you hate them so?

He's a leaf.

Go shit up some other board faggot

Ponyfag here.

It is well known he's a ponyfag too... of some sort.

He watched all the fucking episodes multiple times in order to be able to spot even the most subtle references of the show so he can guard every board on 4chin, and "hunt down" the trolls violating GR15... he's the modern day's Don Quijote.

Hey, Lee!
/)

wow I thought bronies all killed themselves by now.

You should have been there for nightmare nights Dallas last weekend, shit was great.

Imagine being THIS mad because some grown dudes think small horses are cute.

But he's trying to save Veeky Forums!
Don't you understand!?

I’m 27 years old, I live on my own, the government takes 20 cents of every dollar I earn so they can build more HOV lanes I can’t use, I can watch whatever the fuck I want.

>forever

Unless you don’t drive your car, I’ve got some bad news about its lifespan

>An adult making decisions for himself.
PREPOSTEROUS!

>that pic
>watching cable

good on gas and pussy repellent