/fgog/ - Fate/Grand Order General

Previous: >[Epic of Remnant II: Agartha no Onna]
news.fate-go.jp/2017/agarta/
>5* Caster, 4* Assassin, 4* Berserker (All three will be added to the story gacha)
>Drake, D'Eon and Heracles Sprite & NP Renewal

>English FGO
fate-go.us/
>First 2 chapters on release
>No Japanese account transfer
>No censorship unless ESRB takes issue with something
>You get 42 quartz, 6000 fp, Journey CE, 10 4* exp, 5 HP/ATK Fou, Saber Lily and 4* of your choosing if you make your account before 7/31

>News
twitter.com/fgo_english
Addition of Extra class slot for support
>4* stat Fou in the rare prism exchange
>A new summer event has been announced in which Raikou will receive a swimsuit version

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz

>Friendlist Spreadsheet
>[JPN] (last reset: June 29)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA
>[US] (last reset: June 26)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctk0n_OdMusCdkzQPQu8AHD-3Drc0kXqHOmKWJDpY-VkHVEg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M8_ZNP-WinrDQvwckh6Q7DMK5Z8RSx7ZshXTLCaI4zo

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

My wife.

Emus when!

ITS ARTURIA

What's her name again?

I love my wife!

JANNU

Seiba

Why does this general move so fast? There's barely any content to talk about

ALTRIA

Fate is fun.

autism

Funposting

How long until Fate Stay/Night (True) the movie going to be localized?

seiba?

Shitpost, shitpost and more shitpost.
We can argue about anything for hours.

>Lu Bu is mentioned as "Unrivaled"
>Lancelot is mentioned as "Unparalleled" instead
hahahahaha

Unless you run out of AP

We talk about how terrible the nips's reactions to Agartha were,and Cirno's changes.

Also occasionally some folks chimp out about powerlevels or husbandos.

>When you're trying to keep current on both an NA and a JP account

Kinky.

>unparealleled
What would it even means ?

Probably not until the BD comes out

Fate fans are quite possibly the most autistic fanbase out there. They will do literally anything to prove they're a "true" or knowledgeable fate fan, even if that means posting in a shitty general 24/7.

Does Nasu write all the side events?

I'm still in Babylon on my jap account. Havent even leveled my Melt I got from my last 10 roll when she was up. Now I'm just using all my time to level and ascend my shit on my NA account.

It means there's nobody who parallels him. It means he's unique, as he lacks parallels.

This is Caliguangeryla. Give him Nero to calm him down.

No, he doesn't even write all the main story.

>When Aoko uses Retrogression Canal・Genesis Light-Year (逆行運河・創世光年, Gyakkou-Unga・Sousei-Kounen) in Melty Blood, her spoken line is "Sane Timeless Wars." And, Holmes calls Goetia's pet project by the name "Retrogression Canal・Genesis Light-Year"
What did Nasu mean by this?

He really is a cocksucking faggot though

My husband Astolfo is CUTE!

I checked this game out because it was just released in English and I was bored.
After playing for the last few days however I must ask the question. Why would you use anything other than a Berserker?
It is objectively the strongest class as it falls outside of the rock-paper-scissors mechanic of the game by being effective against everything and hitting very hard.
And the drawback does not even matter because you can just put evasion on the berserker via your master skill or the ability of a support servant, allowing you to diss out huge amounts of damage unhindered.

So tell me /fgog/, is there a legitimate reason to use anything other than a berserker in this mobage?

Does that mean there are people better than him?

Maybe.

Early game is very offense-friendly, later game will have you needing to use different things.

Next volume when?

Your Evade only works for one turn and your Berserker will die.

Wait for camelot and ask me again.

It falls off pretty hard later in the game when mobs don't die with 1 hit

So where's emufix?

There isn't for anything other than very difficult quests.

>I only played low level quest and now I believe I know everything about the game

You're completely right but :
Berserker only get 1,5 times the damege while other weakness get 2.
So sometimes, you can do more damage exploiting the triangle.
Plus Berserker are fragile.
also people love to use favourites

I haven't been this in love with a new servant since Shuten.

Since we have 2 generals now when will it be /tmg/'s time to shine?

>First 10 roll I've done since the new content update
>First thing I get is this big-tittied slut
Nice.

/JeanneAlter/ thread.

NA general is gonna die soon and people will come back here

ITT servants you completely forgot about until they popped up on your support list
>Medea Lily
>Medusa Lily
>assassin Scatach

We need to nuke the NA one. I sure the vengeful spirit of a slow genral is haunting it.

Us five true Type-Moon fans can discuss the Tsukihime remake there.

Zerkers become less meta the longer the game lasts. The current meta due to the break mechanic is super reliant on having good supports which are non existant in early game due to being low level in skills and what not.

LU BU WOULD DESTROY GILKEK AND KEKALOT CONFIRMED

Angry Nip man.

Huh, so the Herc/Megaros thing was just a flat out lie.

Nothing, he just wants to jerk us around.
Now come Shiki, we must pump more iron.

Congratulations! You got the single worst servant in the game

Berserkers are good for early game content because they deal huge damage while the enemies do small damage. But once you hit the middle part of the game, unless you have a dedicated support, your Berserker will die in 2 hits. And even if you did have a dedicated support, your Berserker will most likely die in 4-5 hits.

NA is getting hotpocketed out of /v/ and will not last in Veeky Forums. All will converge once more.

>BECAUSE DW WON'T FIX THE BOND SYSTEM DAMMIT
What's wrong with it?

Explain.

If you want English only discussion the general is here.
Otherwise if you're okay with both, or want to only discuss the most recently updated JP version of the game, discuss it here.

Reminder: Both generals can thrive perfectly fine. The NA discussion is basically just people from /v/ and some others that have been waiting for an English version. It doesn't take away from any general at all.

literally every bronze and a lot of the silvers

Fake fans with severe autism won't use their favourites because muh bond points.

What if we make a /tm/ board?

Please avoid posting the fanart of Aoko that is outside the dozen or so that are actually decent.

Reaching bond 10 is useless except for Goetia fight

Just go back to /v/ when the janny goes to sleep, most of your posters don't even realize your thread exists.

>He doesn't choose his servants by how much he wants to dick them

That's bullshit and you know it.

People were talking here about Herc being a Pseudo-Servant with Megaros using his power, but according to BL that's just speculation in-universe and the real reason is that it's Scheherazade's NP messing with him like it's doing to everyone.

Autists sperging out because they can't gain bond points anymore for max bonded servants

>We're mlp tiers now

Damn !

I need that bond quartz man.

MUH DICK

>according to BL
>BL

What is Sheherazade NP exactly ?
Does it distord/brainwash people ? Why ?

I don't understand how people can be butthurt over fictional people doing bad things. You don't have to summon her if you don't want to.

>Global Rule 18, no posting Type Moon content outside of TM
Please no.
We belong on /jp/ so we can talk about untranslated VNs and LNs anyway.

This
Sherazad makes the darkest and most primal desires stir inside me
I must resist the dick rolling

Good idea, i can't wait to go to /jp/ and ask everyone for translations.

BL usually doesn't make things up outright like people here, and if all the Japanese speakers there agree that something happened in story, it probably happened.

From what I understand it forces people to play along in her story. It's what distorted Drake into thinking she was Dahut, it's what made Columbus amnesiac, it's what made Fergus into a kid, and it's what turned Herc into super Herc.

>Every servant design I like happens to have huge tits
>Raikou
>Iri
>Gorgon
>Kiara
>Lancer Artoria

I can't tell if I actually like their design or if it's just the tits that makes me want to have them.

It's alright, you have good taste.

>Fergus and Drake Alter won't be summonable because it was just a prank bro
Say it with me:
WORST
GIRL
WORST
5*
COMPLETE
GARBAGE

Never forget his sacerifce.

I plan on it. However at some point there will be a discussion between mods and janitors where they decide if it's allowed on /v/ or not,
and it's good to have a backup.

I don't mind spoilers, but I know others do.
I also realize that /fgo/ is unlikely to double its pastebin for tier lists of the current NA FGO servants, guides for the NA server, NA events etc. For the same reason that OSRS and RS3 (we're not counting /v/scape here) have different generals, NAFGO and FGO should as well. They're two very different playerbases with timelines.
At some point there will be a /nafgo/ (or /nofgo/ if that stays the name) and a /fgo/. Just as there is an /osg/, /vsg/, and /rsg/ for the three most popular versions of runescape.

I claim this general.
This is now Mt. Ooe Gen.
Only Oni allowed.

水瀬葉月は二度とFGOで書くな糞ライター消えろ
水瀬葉月は二度とFGOで書くな糞ライター消えろ
水瀬葉月は二度とFGOで書くな糞ライター消えろ
水瀬葉月は二度とFGOで書くな糞ライター消えろ

No, I won't say it because you're fucking wrong.

What was the problem with Agartha?

/ourguy/

ching chong etc etc

A support this decree.

>sacerifce

I should go the fuck to sleep.

Why are droprates for ghost lanterns and Berserker materials such fucking shit?