youtube.com/watch?v=jz8tmEsD7k0
youtube.com/watch?v=DOH76e4DxDQ
youtube.com/watch?v=_OusU5CpTN0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't follow channels.

REV

KANGS

any channel besides the guy you posted.

You retard there was a thread literally 5 down from yours about YouTube. Some user posted a long list:

44teeth: a ghetto topgear wannabe for bikes but pretty good

royaljordanian: guy rides bikes in london and sees plenty of retards, and is mostly quiet and chill. Where's he from though?

noriyaro: some aussie guy in japan who covers drifting and stuff, he's commentating FDjapan and D1 recently as well

Jay Leno's Garage: the chin man shows his (and others') vast garage in 20-30 min episodes, a bit long, but very detailed and interesting

mightycarmods: the rick and morty of youtube shows but still not bad, aussie guys modifying cars in an aussie fashion. Sometimes a bit meh and the fanbase suck but overall good

engineering explained: some engineer explains car shit, been a bit more clickbaity bu*zf**d tier lists as of late but his old stuff is better if a little boring

regular car reviews: some reddit sounding guy drives cars and talks about them. Some people hate him but he's not bad at all, interesting.

petrolicious: short films based on cars, amazing, best on youtube by far. I wonder where they get their money from? definitely watch

t. Petrolicious

I like thatdudeinblue

thatdudeinblue is shit. He has an annoying voice and doesn't covert things well. He also literally gay.

>literally gay
kek is this actually real LMAO

This is pure auto kino with passion. Those guys inspired me to build my RX8 drift coffin

youtube.com/watch?v=jz8tmEsD7k0

the barn find hunter. goesround to one part of the country and goes looking at old barn find cars. sometimes rare and intresting cars.

Roadkill Garage is pretty good.

begone shill

>royaljordanian: guy rides bikes in london and sees plenty of retards, and is mostly quiet and chill. Where's he from though?

Jordan?

bri4ka.com

Any channel that specializes in hill climbs

ChrisFix. His almost autistic level of attention to detail and restraint of injecting too much of his own personality into his videos is perfect.

What are some channels for poorfags and car tuning

Sloppy.

Geo Jeff youtube.com/watch?v=DOH76e4DxDQ

>"car guy"
>didn't even know about floor mount dimmer

get this journalist wanna-be posing as a car enthusiast the fuck outta here

There's a distinct lack of AMMONYC here, take ChrisFix's level of autism and add a 4x multiplier his level of detail can't even be picked up on cameras. His videos are more produced than Chris' but they still have an earnest feel to them though adamantly Larry is more focused on the detailing rather than wrenching.

Oh and his series on his 964 gives me a raging hard on.

BoostedBoiz, lil kid but he does nice things for cheap.

Well fuck me, was meant for

also he is charismatic af and he likes anything that is tagged @ChrisFix on IG.

fucking love the guy.

Bad Obsession Motorsport.

Fucking hate how easy it is for that asshole to polish a car, I feel like a monkey learning how to use a stick next to him.

Speed Academy is my jam

thats not cheap enough.

I like savagegeese, really in-depth no bullshit reviews. Also Scott is probably the funniest guy ive ever seen.

THe best, all others are just lazy faggot tryhards

regular fur reviews
youtube.com/watch?v=_OusU5CpTN0

East answer: Leno.

But that's not even fair.

I recommend going back and watching/listening through "Car Guru". Guy buys a series of crashed/water damaged Teslas to piece together good ones. The dude is really entertaining, plus it's a glimpse into the dark future of the Applification of automobiles (Testa does everything possible to keep their cars from being fixed).

In the end he ended up with a Model S for about five grand (after an enormous amount of work and frustration).

More like Mighty Car Shills

Yeah he's fucking hilarious. I thought the style would get old quick but it's stayed entertaining. Love the under-the-car stuff.

Others I watch:
>Alex-on-Autos: your autistic dad goes over EVERY detail of boring new cars. It's hypnotic; I watch every one to the end. If you were actually going to buy a car this is far and away the best reviewer there is.
>Motoring Middle East: small channel (in English) but I enjoy the host, some of the cars are pretty obscure (e.g. check out the review of the new Ladas)
>TheStraightPipes: reddit-tier defined, but short and well produced, pleasant guys
>Autogefühl: German channel also in English. Host is sorta annoying in the most stereotypically German way possible, but still he does OK reviews and has access to a lot of German stuff.

Seconding TheStraightPipes, probably the most casual reviews there are. Its just two guys driving around.