Mazda 2

Your opinion on this car?

yes

Cute

Shame NA never got the AWD version

Didn't know there was ever a AWD version. The current model doesn't AWD as much as i know. I once did a short test drive with the 90 hp version and it felt quite comfortable, especially like driving a car a little bit over its (small car) class.

I want one but I'll just wait for the next gen that has the Skyactiv-X.

I have mine for almost a year and approximately 30000 km now. It's the one with the Skyactive G-90 engine. This is the minimum you want because the weaker 75 HP version does not have the high compression ratio thus using more fuel. You can go as low as 4.5 l/100km and even when going fast on the Autobahn it's difficult to get it over 6.5 l/100km.

I bought it because I have to commute every day with the occasional Autobahn run. It can handle both really well but it is by no means a "sporty" car. So if you want to hit the mountain roads, the engine and handling will be a let down. The manual transmission on the other hand is one of the best in the small and even compact-size car segment and feels like the transmission from the new MX-5.

Thank you. As much as i know there is also a 115 hp version, but of course its more expensive. And all after all its a small car.

The best car in its class, Mazda really does a good job of making amazing cars for a low price.

Well, in the segment of small cars its the best looking, no doubt.

garbage. just get a civic for 3k.

Get a Hyundai i20

nah, they share the same platform but I think the Mk7 Fiesta pips it for looks

Get the Accent turbodiesel instead since it performs insanely well for the same price as the Mazda.
Not sure if 'muricunts have it tho.

If you drive this and the new mx-5, you can tell that this car has some elements of the Mx-5 put into it. meaning if you drive it on the right roads, you can have a huge amount of fun

the sedan version looks better.
ass it too rounded on the 2 hb.

Thats objectively wrong. Fiesta looks fat and bloated compared to the Mazda.

Yep its a car.

>turbodiesel in a hatchback

Fiestas are better then gen 3 2s, your right apart from that though.

I can agree with that, the new mazda design language doesnt really work with a car that short.

The mazda absolutely kills the ferd in its interior though

I own the 115 HP version and it is a whole different animal.
Much better gears ratio, 6 speed manual transmission, more HP and pretty much the same fuel economy.

>hating the best thing since sliced bread on hood

Of course it does, Ferd cant into interiors or good build quality.

A diesel engine belongs in a truck or a tractor where they're actually needed. Everything else is just a huge fraud for (((the environment))) even though they stink to hell and spew toxic gas everywhere. Not to mention they feel like shit to drive and sound horrible.

People in europe are retarded, they would trade their own mother for a discount on gas price.
Every "green" faggot I know drive a fucking diesel car.

t. eurofag

do you have comparison pics?

Im a yuropoor myself, its not just the ecogays that drive diesels, fucking everyone does. All you hear is MUH FUEL ECONOMY when you ask for a reason. I hate how the town centre always reeks of diesel because every normalfag drives some VAG diesel hatchback. Not to mention finding a decent used car is very hard because of all the diesel shitboxes flooding the market.

It isn't the 80s anymore, gramps

Yeah and thats exactly why these smelly, shitty sounding and highly polluting pieces of shit shouldnt be around anymore. Get a fucking hybrid if you want fuel economy and stop stinking up every city center.

Stop living around poor people who can't afford modern diesels

the hottest hatch

Newer models good, older style looks like garbage

Looks like SUV trash

there is a difference between a luxury diesel sedan and a penalty diesel shitbox. Those mercedes even get better antipollution system.

Why would you even get a Merc if you buy a horrible diesel engine? Get a big gas engine unless you're gay or a woman.

cute and mazdas are built well enough.

Wish it was available to burgers, and not rebadged as a Scion rebadged as a Toyota, and not only available in the crippled subcompact sedan version.

For what purpose? It's already a big and torquey engine that's great for over taking and eating up the highway miles without having to stop and fill up every other hour

i test drove both the 75 and the 90hp version a couple weeks ago on some of the more curvy roads i've seen
the 75hp feels like it's starved of fuel, i wouldn't recommend that, the 90hp one has a decent amount of punch to it and likes to be revved though so i really liked that
the steering didn't have much feel but you have a lot of feel for the chassis through the seat
i never had to slow down under tempo limit if that's a good measure and it was extremely comfortable doing that
the gearbox is godly, it feels exactly like the one in the mx-5