ITT: cars that you cannot understand why literally anyone would ever buy

ITT: cars that you cannot understand why literally anyone would ever buy

>4cyl only
>ugly as fuck
>barely any room for backseat passengers
>Barely any trunk space due to folding roof
>Roof leaks in heavy rain

Because the girl that will touch your peepee wants one.

Basically LR realised that people will buy any old shit with a Range Rover badge so they started rolling out literal shit like this (and even the normal Evoque) to be bought by badgewhore idiots
The only acceptable Range Rover sub-model is the Sport because it's actually good off road.

rich chick mobile.

Would ironically buy this if it was
>not autotragic
>6 cyl
>retractable hardtop

Maybe they want to be unique?

Every fucking car in my city is a 3 series or C class and I'll drive anything to not blend in.

What the fuck is the target market?

Boomers

>SUV
>Convertible

I think I'm gonna throw up

Same as the cayenne, macan, whatever jaguars SUV is, G wagon and the audi q7 V12

Old rich white people I think. Retirement money is no joke

Gipsies

Wow such an original post, OP. Not even going to credit Doug Demuro for everything you wrote?

i would honestly buy this if it came with a turbo v6

the Evoque was interesting when it first came out. but over time it got cringey

Evoque coupes convertibles make sense for for the Beverly Hills rich girl who sees it as a purse or iphone accessory, but who in the actual fuck buys a Murano Crosscabriolet? This shit has sold more than 1, and the going rumor is that some Nissan exec had it built for his wife.

Anything that isn't a ute/truck, stationwagen or sportscar.

Trophy wives.

American cars.

Outside of your sports cars, why would anyone ever own one?

Americans don't even make good sports cars, they're way better at making landyachts and truccs.

real

People not man enough for the LM002.

>turn on interior light
>car starts labouring and then stalls

wrong thread fug

this. I only see "exclusive" SUV driven by gypsies, blonde retard bitches who can only drive on their phone or when doing their fucking make up. also numales.