/hbg/ - Homebrew General & Knuckles

Last thread: /hbg/ Wiki: homebrew-general.wikia.com

-SAFE FIRMWARES-
3DS: 11.3 (11.4 via system transfer or hardmod)
Wii U: 5.5.1
Vita: 3.60
PS4: 4.05 (Userland)
PS3: 3.55

-GUIDES-
3DS: pastebin.com/TQwDsWh9
b9s + CFW: 3ds-guide.b4k.co/
Wii U: pastebin.com/8u0WAyJC
Wii: sites.google.com/site/completesg/hacking-guide
Vita: pastebin.com/D3rMbNQp

-RECENT NEWS-
>3DS
[Jun 29] Luma 8.1 has been released, provides small fixes and adds an option to disable exception vectors, among other things. github.com/AuroraWright/Luma3DS/releases/tag/v8.1

>Switch
[Jun 27] The SDK has been leaked. [Jun 20] System update 3.0 has been released. PegaSwitch hasn't been patched, but other vulnerabilities have. twitter.com/daeken/status/876965449837293570 twitter.com/SciresM/status/877069524977106944

>DSi
[Jun 25] A new release is going to happen soon. twitter.com/Tankerbot/status/879047695230529537

>Vita
[Jun 15] An unstable beta version of Enso has been leaked. wololo.net/2017/06/15/ps-vita-hack-henkaku-enso-beta-allegedly-leaked-recommend-not-install/
-An official release is planned for July 27. enso.henkaku.xyz/
[Jun 6] HENkaku release 10 received an update. henkaku.xyz/changes
[Jun 6] Adrenaline 5 released. github.com/TheOfficialFloW/Adrenaline/releases

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.co.uk/dp/B06X6N2V9T
gbatemp.net/threads/announcing-rocketlauncher-the-first-exploit-with-unlocked-arm7.476288/
projectdiva.wiki/Translation Patch (Extend)
3ds-guide.b4k.co/a9lh-to-b9s
pokeservice.com/
pokeservice.com/pages/selling-pokemon-on-ebay-legal-issues
imgur.com/a/Y6TEd
amazon.com/gp/product/B006T9B6R2/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

reminder that DS ROM loading from SD was not worth waiting for

I'm glad the DSi is finally hacked, but it'll suck just as much there too

/hbg/ sucks ass

Hey niggas.

At least we have Knuckles this time around.

RPG Maker Fes cia where?

should've thought about it earlier

amazon.co.uk/dp/B06X6N2V9T
You mean this? I have the game if you need me to dump it. Though you're gonna have to tell me how because I can't do shit without a guide.

how do I install 4swordshax on DSi?

Worst OP in a long time

hardware mods

wait for the new hack

> OP didn't even post about the new DSi exploit news
gbatemp.net/threads/announcing-rocketlauncher-the-first-exploit-with-unlocked-arm7.476288/

real talk /hbg/, are shark cards actually decent or just a meme? I want to get a big ass card for my switch, but I don't want to shell out a whole lot of cash if I don't need to.

Are the chinks aware of the micro SD adapter board yet?

How can I install Project Diva Extend translation patch on ARK vita?

Heres the guide to install it on normal psp
projectdiva.wiki/Translation Patch (Extend)

The fucking meme died ages ago they are overpriced as shit now.
Get toshiba or samsung.

some user was asking for weeks for whatever reason ask him

Best 3DS emulator for the GBA?

They will be once it's out. Gunna wait for the second run of the "official" one to see if any kinks need to be worked out. Plus it isn't expensive so there isn't much point going for a chink clone.

GBA isn't powerful enough to emulate a 3DS

yeah, I just looked at ali and they are pretty much the same price as the other shit. thanks for the tip user

But the designs are already there.
It's just a passive adapter, literally just connecting traces, if there's any kink it will be in the software.

Also the chinks can make an active 2xmSD to MS and sell it for $3.
If the chinks made this it will be $1 each and you can buy 10 to compensate for its unavoidable flimsiness.

Not with that attitude

Which?

The one for the vita

Hopefully he keeps it basic. If it has one of those spring loaded slots then it's already garbage.

Like I said, which?

The SD > Gamecard one which is only the real viable choice as the SD>3G one is a hassle and only works with 1 model.

I was hoping slimfags like myself wouldn't need an adapter at all and could just use USB, but this will do

It'll be much like DS SD loading. You pay the $10 toll and enjoy full compatibility or wait 5 hours for the buggy solution.

Is the PSX emulator on WiiU good or at least playable

It's on freeshop

>Note: The NTR firms are not currently usable without a means of flashing to a compatible flashcart. Wait for ntrboothax to be released!
I like using NTR for NitroStream so I can take screenshots and record footage but I want B9S and the newest Luma for input redirection

This sucks. Why doesn't shit just work?

actually $20 for the proper one

Why do you think so?

Who are you quoting?

Because loading from the USB is literally impossible. Slight hint right there.

yeah you're retarded. That's not NTR CFW, that's ntrbootcardhax aka magnethax

Who here gon buy 2DS XL expecting to mod it day one

Anybody else using their Vita as basically a PSP with a second stick?
With Adrenaline I dusted off my Vita and removed most of the vita games on it and replaced them with PSP games. Now my Vita is actually seeing use.

I probably would but the slightly blurry graphics put me off. Hope in the future there's some kind of way to render games at a higher res.

Are PSP ganes being emulated on the vita or is it native?

Mostly native with a few small bits (mostly just I/O) emulated.

I can't find the post exactly but I remember someone linked to an r/vitahacks/ post where yifan lu said that the console supported USB otg and it was just a case of writing/porting a driver.

Alright, how do I get past the copyright protection on Project Diva Extend? I swear its the same iso that I use on my psp (and that one works)

Writing a driver is something only Sony could do, realistically. So it ain't happening.

I guess I am

how many hours till the next 3ds banwave?

actually looking through the archive some people say it works with just an otg cable
idk wtf is going on

Speaking of, did we find out what was causing it yet?
Got bored of being paranoid so now I'm doing what I usually do. Selling injected mons and cheating online.

>make note of a themes tags on the 3ds themsite
>search for that tag
>zero results
Well this is useful.

Does the New 3DS XL have a matte finish? Fuck glossy finishes.

I know the limited Mario one from last year did because a friend has it but that one's expensive now, I'm talking about any presently affordable models.

Mine is glossy.

I'm trying to do this 3ds-guide.b4k.co/a9lh-to-b9s

But I don't have a working microSD adapter

Can I just use FTP to replace the files and then reboot?

use a phone

I have a Moto X, no SD support
I guess I'm fucked, time to go out and buy an adapter

Phone or tablet?

Who actually buys injected Pokémon wtf

I haven't visited /hbg/ in a few weeks when that new Luma update came out (which I didn't do). Seems there's been yet another one a few days ago? Anything else happened since then?

pokeservice.com/
Kids and dumb adults.

My little siblings have friends who are willing to buy Pokemon from them. Some kid paid my sister £10 for a completed Pokedex and Shiny Charm. She brought his gamecart home, I extracted the save, fucked around in PKHeX and injected it, next day he gave her £10 and she bought Pokemon cards.

Guess I should say I have the black one though, other colors might differ

Is there a way to run Blarg (1.3) from home menu without getting black screen?
It works if I launch it through FBI, but that's a bit tedious.

>Those reviews
I can literally get the job finish in 2-5 seconds via QR method. I feel bad for the buyers.

no need to use blarg when snes9x is way better on everything nobody uses blarg anymore

pokeservice.com/pages/selling-pokemon-on-ebay-legal-issues

Thanks. Didn't know either is objectively better.

Just wanted to share this:
imgur.com/a/Y6TEd

That's cool and all, but why

Okay

not him but snes9x is constantly being updated, and runs great. a must-have if you're an o3ds user.

Quality bootleg

They are store display dummies.
Phones have these too.
You can probably just solder shit on and it would work.

is Ever Oasis good?

Not really a homebrew question, but if my PC is giving me a "can't read this SD please format" message even though the SD works perfectly on my 3DS, my SD reader is probably fucked, right?

Pretty comfy and fun, gets a bit repetitive but its rewarding enough
Story is simple and fun and if you don't feel things you're worse than a robot

Probably.

this one is reliable
amazon.com/gp/product/B006T9B6R2/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Unfortunate but expected, the thing I'm using is almost a decade old by now

Thanks for the recommendation

They all look a bit effeminate but the purple Link in the back looks gay as fuck

both the USA and EUR carts have been dumped for a while now

How do I sign on psn I already tried spoofing REEEEE

The face is the most masculine I think but also has the most visible hip from the four. I'd say female.

Is the Wii U gamepad absolutely necessary to change the system settings? My touch screen is broke. Idk why Nintendo made it so I have to use the touch screen for fucking everything

>The game itself is not running on the hybrid console but, it being streamed using an APP. The app in question is “Rainway” which lets users to stream PC games on other devices.
is this something we could possibly see on the vita or 3ds?

I believe you can already do so on the Vita.

>Wrote wrongly the japanese name of the game

Either a non-japanese managing that shit or fake.

you mean female (male)

>titlekeys.gq still not available over HTTPS

>titlekeywhen
Encrypted title key: 89888f264f8737e2819de75be57e0add
Title ID: 0004000000196f00

He just forgot to wrote 大.
Don't sperg over it.

Thank you, I'm downloading it ri

HOLY SHIT BASED

Input Redirection 2.1 apparently now works with ZR/ZL and the C-stick but how do I configure those?

I'm using DS4Windows and a wired DS4 pad and everything works fine out of the box for everything else but the N3DS features

PSVita Question:

Is is possible to enter the PSN and get a PSP game/demo from the PSN store while on 3.63, and how.

If not, what other methods can I use?

vita update blocker + a PS3 may work

its not loading up

Any new happenings in the Wii U scene? I CFW'd my console in December and forgot about it, since you can't coldboot into CFW. or update it properly.