Wrong game edition
NEW EXPANSION: WONDERLAND DREAMS
shadowverse.com/cardpack/wonderlanddreams/
OFFICIAL SITE IS UP

NEW GRAND MASTER RANK
shadowverse.com/news/maintenance/news-0124

NERFS ARE UP
shadowverse.com/news/maintenance?announce_id=295
>The Shadowcraft follower Shadow Reaper will cost 3 instead of 2.
>The bronze Neutral amulet Test of Strength will now have the effect "Countdown (2) All followers that come into play gain Ward until this amulet leaves play." This will replace the current effect, "Leaders cannot be attacked if there is a follower that can be attacked in their area."

All cards info (so far):
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1UCa5IN0zZVWRTmZGcSjWpykIi1QR8j-c60fqE9qFb-Q/edit?usp=sharing

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

Tool for deckbuilding and card checking
shadowverse-portal.com/

Useful Links: pastebin.com/SZNKYEMi

NEW IMAGE PACK
mega:#!3Rgy0SwQ!F9aeMQMzY_MJHEXMaAuS4vDVx6Ytue33UpclEn2v51E
old thread

Why is this card shit again?

This looks like a very high IQ mirror

it's sneks all over again!!

people have to be careful of not playing followers to play around the abyss evolve rush

what a time to be alive

>Control Blood mirror
>turn 9
This is why.
Kill Baphomet and nobody will give a shit about this card.

>TURN 5 AND 6 DO NOTHING LOL

And it'd still be a good wincon.

>turn 5 do nothing

>harvest festival back to 2cc
>homecoming back to 5cc

>fairy cage, fairy driver and wood of brambles exist now

Honestly, I don't think forest would even play gobbu at that point and it would be oppressive as hell. PtP would be back on top.

Threadly reminder

Holy FUCK Ebon Beast Warrior is so good in Take Two. That gigantic body stops even the most tenacious bloodnigger ungabunga. I just came back from a fuckhueg life disparity because of my boy.

how on earth did you manage to win going second??
>Temptress
What??

Give Spawn the Fangblade effect restriction and he's suddenly balanced

That's clearly Control Blood, dumbfuck.

>PtP
*removes your amulet*

>Average stats are 1/10 packs
>There's supposedly a safety net of 20 packs for legendaries. I don't believe your stats
i doubt there is a safety net. if there is, then i guess it got wasted on one of those shitty standard packs from daily missions. i wont open one again until i get a wonderland legendary then.

kill me

>Old Man and Old Woman
SVG TOLD ME IT GONNA BE GOOD
:thinking:

If you think PtP forest would give any fuck about a 7cc amulet destruction, you're not very bright.

It's good when dealing with early game neutral aggro
It's crap any time after that

I pray for you. May you rest in peace.

There isn't, I counted in RoB and went 43 packs with no legend.

I bet you think bahamut killed ptp aswell.

It would still be good without Baphomet's enhance, in fact both would still be run.
Playing Baphomet on turn 2 would be way less risky than playing him on 5

If you think PtP Forest could get away with playing a 2pp do nothing amulet nowadays you're not very bright.

DELETE THIS

Need a concede for shekels

>Want corpselord to try some extreme memes
>Keep pulling anything but woe
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>two forest quests
End my life

This fucking thing. I'd have no trouble with elena against spawn but this exists.

Without Baphomet cost reduction, you can't just throw Spawn into Neutral Blood, and it would end up as just a good Control Blood wincon, which it is fine as.

It could be really good in a different meta

It is pretty based in take2 for removing two enemies and leaving a bane on board, with the added necessity to remove it in fear of it receiving an attack buff (ephemera has nice synergy with it)

Thank you Vampy chan!

I probably would've used them in csword. Sadly, csword is kill and won't come back any time soon.

>he thinks harvest festival gets played on turn 2

That's pretty cute.
Grats on hitting D0.

Amulet removal should flat out not be a thing in this game as it is now. Amulet support is already nonexistent and the tempo loss from playing a do nothing amulet already results in your loss half the time.

I don't understand this shit.
>LB is oppressing amulet-based decks, this is why we are nerfing it
>prints Execution on a body TWICE

It is good, it's just not neutral aggro engine good.

Yeah just drop that shit on the same turn the enemy blood drops the Alice, bet that's gonna go well for you moron.

Is black swan good?

Reminder that they literally called this card "memey" on a stream.

Need a concede: 26406

This. It always seemed obvious at least to me that this was a Control Blood wincon. Remove Baph's enhance or even something like reducing the attack pulled to 4 and up and it might be fair again

How long do you think the game will survive without formats?

Please understand, they didn't playtest cards this time around so they had no way of knowing :^(

You have no idea how any deck that doesn't just unga bunga me go face plays or is built, do you?

Very.

Formats will ruin this more than new bullshit can ever hope to

Honestly I don't care
I always feel like people who ask these things are just looking for an excuse to quit. You can just quit anytime you want you know, I'm not staying after this expansion.

Nerfs when?

July 29th

Formats wouldn't change anything, any good deck right now is using mainly new cards.

You have no idea how powercreeped this game is, do you? Reverting the forest nerfs would make ptp forest playable, sure... last expansion.

Rate my band

A-anyone?

>one whole month of neutral blood

too much fun

>A whole month of nothing but blood

11craftcards/40

That's only the announcement date. Nerfs aren't guaranteed.

lose to neutral blood /10

I will just wait until some random gook and nip figure out what was really the META. Then I will start build my own netdeck. Just like back ToG with midrange shadow. I think definitely a truely a dirtcraft meta but nobody doesn't have a deck for it.

>running into more AA's than masters

haHAAAAA

so many people quitting

If they nerf anything from blood i'm sueing them, i crafted 3 spawns and wasted 20 k vials on the rest of the deck.

Need more Wind God and Flower Princess.

ELDERS
PREPARE FOR BATTLE

logic/10

fuck off bandwagoner

I've never once, in my being master since RoB, ran into 6 back to back AA ranked players.

I'm only suffering this ranked shit to get the monthly sleeves. If they don't give good enough nerfs to compel me to climb for the grand master reward come July I'll outright quit the game.

>3 spawns
>3
You done fucked up

>crafting 3 when you only need 2

Thoughts on Duelyst?

WHY IS THIS ALLOWED

This, but then Sword would be unbalanced.

Thanks Mama Forte.
Hope I didn't made you wait too long.

Just khawy bro

>not having enough vials for spawns and 3 other sets of legendaries
I'm a f2p that bearly played any games last expansion and I could afford crafting 2 Alice, 1 Snow White, 2 Aslan, 1 Carabosse and I have enough vials left for 3 Spawns and more.

Where's your Themis now, bitch?

Tagged as "anime" on steam because retard think every artstyle they don't like is anime despite being the polar opposite of anime artstyle.

>pulled 1
>crafted second one
>the next day got 3rd one out of free pack

>don't immediately answer the turn 6 spawn
>die from 20 health
This is the most bullshit meta yet

That's the thing.
B&B is immune against Khawy's effect.

I have 10 T2 tickets to spend.
What are the good crafts for arena this expansion?
Sword and blood?

you have two fucking cards in hand and nowhere near lethal, you think you're gonna win this?

I like artist

>losing to a worse Aegis
Why are you playing this game?

Blood, Forest, and Haven

I just want to ladder past A1 finally. Has the meta formed itself yet?

>reading through this general

I'm staying the fuck away from ranked until the meta somehow settles down.

How the fuck is that crafting 3?
Are you a moron?

Hold up so I win just like that? What the fuck is this deck, this isn't fair at all.

ded

You rather should stay the fuck away from this general.

rate dick
1 Mordercai btw

Just test of strength bro

Not him mister.

I wish they put spawn in indefinite maintenance like roost.

The meta has already settled. Neutral Blood is tier 0. There is nothing to discuss.