First for Suzuki big boy bike

2nd for rain so not washing bike

Lol boy
Get a big mans bike

*blocks ur goldwing's path*

*blocks pathetic american trashes path*

I hear good things about the vision

That's technically a single
If I'm correct that should be a single cylinder with separate combustion chambers

This kills the sport bike

>Give ninja a 19 front
>Call it an adventure bike
That thing can't even keep the limit on a highway

post bike

With 175kg, 39hp should be enough to reach 130km/h (80mph)

I rode a 210kg, 34hp bike, reached 130km/h no problem.

>out riding my HD sportster 883
>its pretty standard
>pull up at a stop
>guy on a Triumph Bobber "factory custom" pulls up next
>eyeballs me
>says Harleys are such poser bikes before he speeds off...

Seriously?? Being called a poser from someone on a Triumph... And a Triumph bobber at that

Why are so bikers so goddamn obscene

>post yfw a week from now, Lorenzo gets a flashing *mapping 8* on his dash and lowsides into Marquez

The only Triumphs worth anything are their sportbikes

Are you sure about that?

HDs have a stigma. Even if you choose not to believe it.
Nothing wrong with triumph either. They make solid bikes.

>tfw speeding past a group of girls and your single cylinder starts roaring

I am a beginner with less than 50km of experience
I have only ridden a few times in the summer and I have a sports bike with pirelli diablo rosso 3
is it dumb to try riding now that temperatures are around 14°C?

My single roars in ur sister

THUMPA THUMPA THUMPA THUMPA THUMPA THUMPA

>HDs have a stigma. Even if you choose not to believe it.
>Nothing wrong with triumph either. They make solid bikes.

There is nothing wrong with Harley... Its just dumb idiots with their dumb opinions. Its more the fact that a guy on a fucking factory "custom" bike is calling someone else a poser. Especially on a Triumph which does nothing but cater to hipsters and "muh retro" bullshit...

Ride whatever you like, and stop thinking you are better because you bought something else

No thats a ridiculous question.
However do continue to ride safe.
Diablo 3s are street tires. They are meant for commuting as well as performance they will be fine.

>is it dumb to try riding now that temperatures are around 14°C?

No that's not cold if you dress right

You're literally contradicting yourself.
>this is why no one likes harley riders

Why do you guys think cold weather riding is a problem?

>You're literally contradicting yourself.
How ?? Do enlighten me

my concern isn't how cold I will be (after all, this aprilia smoker is like having a furnace between your legs, riding in summer soaks me in sweat) but if the tyres are going to lose performance in a noticeable way and if that may be dangerous to a beginner.
But I seem to notice you have nothing against it, so I'll keep riding (safely) even with these not-so-high temps
cheers

>its ok to ride whatever
>fucking hipsters on triumphs are fags
>but its totally fine
>dont make fun of me
>im gonna make fun of you though
>but ride what you like

Even if it's -30 degrees the tires will warm up eventually

Get M&S rated tyres.

>cruiserfag drama

if you ride hard (which isn't the case with the n00b who asked the question) the tyres behave very differently according to what temperature they reach, so if they stay cold and you ride as if they were hot, you're gonna have a bad time

You mean rocket 3

>reading comprehension

I dont care if you buy a triumph or whatever for posing. But I do find it incredibly hypocritical that you ride a Triumph Bobber and call others a poser, when if any bike is a poser bike its a Triumph Bobber...

Again, ride what you like but keep your bile to yourself. I couldnt fathom calling other people a poser or other shit for their choice of bike.

Also, Im not a "harley rider", I also have a Yamaha and just sold an old Honda...

You just did it again...
God you're dumb

Cruiser life best life

>ameripinks

Did the big bad harley rider touch you in your special place ?

This makes no sense in the context of the conversation.

Depends how cold. Hitting ice when your hands are so cold they can't move is no fucking joke.

>You just did it again...
I really didnt breh, I never called anyone a poser. I merely find it hypocritical being called a poser by a bobber rider, because if a sportster is a poser bike so is the bobber....

Shut up you retarded sports bike rider.
He rode a fucking Bobber wearing a flannel shirt and a bitwell gringo and he dared calling me a poser.

The 883 is garbage though. Probably one of the shittiest bikes i ever rode. Why didn't you just get a nice cruiser?

>bike thread
>starts with a fucking oversized moped

>he doesnt know what a moped is

Good thing American cop cars can't turn either

Good thing you have no idea what you're talking about :D

It's that A2Bikes shill, he keeps putting his piece of shit website back in the OP time and time again.

Benly CB92 Super Sports, one of Honda's all time classics.

youtube.com/watch?v=1NBoNYxpvxs

>Hurr durr it's a moped.

Kys, user.

What are the odds Ducati announces a non-monstershit supernaked tomorrow?

treefiddy

How different is riding in hail compared to riding in rain? I need to go buy dinner but its pouring down right now

it's louder

Stings more.

I wish they had done a naked version of the panigale, like what the Streetfighter was to the 1098/1198. But my money is on how they'll make the Monster cover both categories to cut costs.

Wanna make out?

Had my first encounter with the skid demon today.

Going down some country lanes and had a VW Beetle up my ass as I was taking it cautious because of the conditions. Despite me waving him past he refused to overtake.
Took a turn a bit too fast than I would have liked and the rear slipped out for a second. A bit of wobble but I handled it, shook me the fuck up, ride ruined.

Do you guys ever get those days where everything feels off? I commute at night and it's usually wet but today felt awful. Couldn't turn well, no faith in the bike and even locked up the front wheel when stopping at some lights.

>1974 KZ400
>kickstarter problems

i've asked here before, got a few good tips, but I still can't consistently get this kicstarter to engage the engine.

it seems like I have better luck going through the motion by hand, finding the compression, but then when I go to use my foot to actually kick it, it just click-clacks through the motion, and will do that again for another 10-20 kicks until it wants to grab again.

Occasionally i'll get a good kick, and it'll set me up for a few continuous good kicks, but for the most part it just clicks through the motion with no resistance.

Whenever I do get it to fire up, I'm quick to make sure I get a chance to ride it, but eventually it starts to idle high, and then it wants to bog down and die if I don't keep giving it throttle.

Really would love to just be able to consistently start it up so I could dial in the carb work any at all.

Really sad you didn't die
Maybe next time u shit rider

Those days that you have to do everything twice, the helmet just keeps fogging up even with the lid half open, bike doesn't want to run smooth etc.
Yeah, I know those days. When I have one of those I just ride home as slow as possible, order some unhealthy food and take a long hot shower.

wow rude
i'm typing a letter to hiroshimoot and letting him know this kind of rudeness should not be tolerated in a friendly malaysian philately forum

my single revs 11 k in ur sis

>24,000 mile service will cost me £300

is that normal?

Sounds cheap

I was hoping for a 1198 panigale naked. The monster looks horrific, why can't they make their naked bikes look good. Hell just copy one of the thousand "concept" designs fans have done.

This,

20.000 k (km) service for me is ~ €850
fuckenn Triumph but I won't mess with adjusting the valves.

Why the fuck hasn't BMW released the K1600R yet?

>6 cylinder supernaked
>the insane power and torque of the K1600GT
>sporty ergonomics and weight of a sports bike
What's not to like?

>nobody wants a touring bike with sport bike ergonomics

>it is impossible to make a 6 cyl touring bike as light as a 4 cyl sport bike

I tried it bois, it's pretty sweet.

Is the Shoei Qwest decent? Anything you guys would recommend for around $200-300? I have an FZ6 so the Qwest seems like pretty good option. Also any boot recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Sweet Guzzi! Does it lurch to the right when you blip the throttle like a BMW boxer?

I wish they still made the Griso 8v in light green. It would be in my garage right now.

I do think they they will eventually have a new super naked.
They stopped making the street fighter and the market for super nakeds was going up so that was weird.
Maybe they'll release a V4 super naked along with their V4 super bike like what aprilia has with their RSV4 and their tuono or w/e it's called

Litearlly this, I have a kidney to spare for a 1199 Supernaked v4.

Dorito bikes when?

I have the qwest. It's nice but not nice enough to justify the price in my opinion. Also the top liner doesn't come out, which is a bit annoying after the helmet ages and you want to clean it.

>saw heated gear on craigslist for a really good deal
>wait a couple days to make a decision
>finally decide i want to buy it
>contact seller
>sorry bro sold yesterday
ree

>1198 Panigale.
Huh?

I agree, the second gen Monster is too stylish for my taste. First gen was on point.

is moving from a 125 to a 1200 too much?

1200 what?
A 1200 harley will be just as slow as your 125.
A 1200 sport bike will be fast.

Yeah, it's more to the left though, but the vibes, man...
The sound is pretty nice, loud dual thump, even with the regular slip on.
The torque is quite there, the brakes are a bit shy though, despise the brembo gold, front and back...must be the liquid or the pads...or the 20kgs more than the old Bertha.
All and all it's a nice bike, even if it heats up a bit, don't think i'd have say that in the summer though, must be hell.

>i4
Enjoy your notorks.

How long do you guys think the idiotic harley fag while last before getting bored and moving on or dying from a crash?

meant 1199 sorry about that. Stylish? Its not stylish enough. The front headlight is an attrocity,

is it important that i do my valve adjustment on the compression stroke?

but the r1 has more torque than the dr big, even at low revs

What bike is that on the left? It looks great.

what is this bike for? looks amazing

>it is important that you do the check/adjustment at the base of the cam lobe when the valves are closed.

its a pushrod so i cant see the cam lol.
i read some palces and they all said compression stroke so i was worried thats the problem with my bike

No.