Why the fuck is everyone obsessed about this fucking car?

Why the fuck is everyone obsessed about this fucking car?

Not just here, but everywhere I FUCKING go, people are talking about this car. I was in auto zone yesterday and I hear a few employees and a customer talking about this Korean garbage. IT'S A FUCKING KIA REEEE

I see the shills have learned about reverse psychology.

Sage and move on.

They finally made a decent car, it's not that hard to understand. You're like one of those boomers bitching about Japanese cars in the 70s and 80s

THIS IS A SHILL THREAD
THIS IS A SHILL THREAD
THIS IS A SHILL THREAD

I hope it is a success

not because I want one but because I hope other manufacturers make cars similar to it

>he thinks the sealing tile eating recover forum actually has shills
Sad.

>sealing tile

Never hear anything about it, apart from the shills on here, who get pissed when the fact that Kia make the two least reliable cars, even worse than Fiat, Dacia, GM, and Ford.

Give me the email address of even ONE marketing firm or the marketing department of ONE automotive manufacturer that unironically shills on Veeky Forums. I need extra money.

since when was riker this ripped

Riker didn’t have much to do after deep space nine

It won't be a success. It's $40k for a Stinger with the good stuff (Brembos, 3.3TT). I would prefer a german turbo four that won't depreciate like a KIA at that price point. They need to lower the price $4k to catch any enthusiast who could actually afford this car.

Says the guy who wants 4banger bmw. Dude get your shit together

They'll probably slash prices by quite a bit once it turns out nobody wants one at MSRP.

>The only reason I don't like it is because it's Korean
Retard

RWD
Twin turbo V6
handling is apparently really good
suspension is great
4.5s 0-60
running in the 12s range in the quarter.

For the price you pay your gonna get a hell of a car.

Plus if it deperciates like a Kia, youll have a good rwd fast car for 25k in a year.

This. people actually like the look of it.

why? Why do you shill this? I want to do this also for a decent amount of money.

>It's $40k for a Stinger with the good stuff

Cost more than a golf r for the same performance AND isnt even AWD while it will also drop like a rock in resale value.

Itll be just like Hyundai genesis, no one will take it seriously.

there is an AWD version, but I agree it should be a tad less to start

>false flag
SHO SHO SHILL
SHO SHO SHILL
SHO SHO SHILL
SHO SHO SHILL

For $40k, I better be getting a bigger car than a golf.

SHO SHO SHILL
>SHO SHO SHILL
SHO SHO SCHILL
>SHO SHO SCHILL
SHO SHO SCHILL

I can't wait for their powertrains to fail under warranty in two years so all the fanboys can get btfo by 2019 memes.

Stop posting riker everyone knows you're fat.

What does the SHO have to do with this?

I mean it’s a mid-size AWD 365hp TT-V6, but at least it’s not gookshit

I’m not buff, but I’m definitely not fat. Do you not like me posting buff rikers when people can’t English?

190.2 x 73.6 x 5 for the stinger gt

So it is slightly bigger then a 340i

So your pretty much getting a 340i for 10k less

$40k is actually pretty cheap for what you get

>buying korean trash
>ever
have fun with that.

Not really. I have $50k to spend on a car. I would buy the Stinger 3.3TT for $36k. That is $15k less than the 340i and 4k less than the S3. I would rather have either of those German cars over a Kia, so I won't be buying a Stinger.

It takes more than a "cheap" car on paper to get people to part with their hard earned money.

I mean considering the Kia was made by the guy in charge of BMW M division, the Stinger would probably be a better pick for the price.

The bmw will hold value, but the KIA is the bmw guys baby, his halo car for kia to try to change the brand.

The bmw from a total stand point is probably worse then kia other then name plate.

Basically what I'm saying is that an S3 at $40k is a better deal than a Stinger at $40k. Despite the bench racers number crunching.

>S3
>a fucking Golf R with four rings markup

>BMW
>hold value

lol

>audi
>not depriciating immediately

Its not like its a subaru

>S3

The s3 has less horsepower and is a much smaller car.

the s4 is the stingers competitor

>3800-4000 lbs
>autotragic only
Pass

No. The Stinger has to compete with the entire marketplace.

Rational car buyers shop based on their budget. Mine is $50k, so the $60k S4 is out for me, so i am comparing the $40k Stinger to the $40k S3 because that is what i can afford. Bear in mind that the AWD Stinger is $48k so for only $12k more i think i would still put the Audi (S4) ahead of the Kia.

Also, used late model S4's can be had for $30k in the US so for $10k less than the Stinger I can have a superior car. A used S3 and for that matter M3 are better buys than the Kia Stinger.

>korean trash

I'd buy one
>itt normies REEE

Nah it was a trek thread meme about him getting fater as TNG went on not actually talking about you user.

>inb4JohnathanFrakespostsaon/o/

OH man it looks better than even audis.

>not going Q50

>weeb posting
lol You can't even afford the car. Enjoy that poor man civic

Looks like next year's BMW M3

BMW better chop their prices by a third after this comes out so they don't go bankrupt

KIA STONK, BMW WEAK

how will bmw ever recover
The M5 killer is here!!!!!!!!

It's one of the best values for it's class, and it's a guaranteed future Top Safety Pick + by the IIHS.

WAAAAA QUIT LIKING THINGS I DONT LIKE

Nobody that is looking for a quasi-luxury sports sedan wants a hot hatch you autist

You wouldn't have any overseas car if it weren't for Korean ships. Your tendies likely came to you on a Hyundai trailer. Most of the goods you buy are made with Korean manufacturing machinery.

And this is what happens when a Korean is at the helm of a Korean boat

SHILL THREAD
>SHILL THREAD
SHILL THREAD
>SHILL THREAD

>Kia shill user has learned reverse psychology

May God have mercy on our souls

>Kia come up with sporty, Australian inspired design
>4 doors, wide, giant trunk, rear wheel drive, powerful engine, handles well
>all these people who are blowing this car out of proportion are going to make the MSRP rise before its released
>Boomers find out about this car and buy them to store in a garage
>Snapbacks will find out about this car and spend half their living income on it, loud exhausts with hoonigan stickers
>Used models will be rared, one-of-a-kinded, know what hes got, depreciate slow, unattainable for normal people who don't sp
>Car gets too expensive an MSRP, sales disappear after hype drops
>Discontinued after 3 years

rip

I was really hoping for an inexpensive aussie hoon saloon for a long time, here in the united states, that wasn't overpriced, like the Pontiac G8, and it seems like the MSRP will probably be in the 45k+ range in its release.

I can't afford that.

>Australian inspired design

It's not nearly heavy and out of date enough for that

Oh yeah, I'm sure bmw is shaking in das boot when they think of a Kia Stinger.

I loved the Falcon, Commodore and Manaro. Great cars that would have done well here in the states.

But Ford never brought theirs here, and GM ruined what made those cars good.

>those 1990s economy car trunk hinges on a "modern" "premium" car

God fucking damn it, GM

See that thing filling half the trunk? That's the relocated gas tank.

The original failed some test and GM chose to relocate it into the trunk for the US rather than redesign it to meet standards.

Hyundai/Kia/Genesis on top. Toyota/Honda average trash.

The times, they are a-changin'

Staffers keen on getting somewhere quickly, on the other hand, would either pick another car or be forced to slow their pace. In slippery weather, the traction control would completely kill engine power, leaving a pregnant pause before giving things another go; this made hill starts in the snow difficult, even on the Pirelli winter tires we fitted.
There were occasional nits to pick even on the highway, such as the blind-spot monitoring system that would sound an alert on empty stretches of road, and the one time the K900—with cruise control activated—initiated full panic braking, even cinching the seatbelts tight, from 75 mph for no apparent reason. That never happened again, thankfully.

While most disliked the K900’s excessive body roll, and the steering drew ire for requiring constant minute corrections to maintain a straight path, others were alarmed by the Kia’s pulse-quickening emergency-braking behavior. During hard stops, it felt as though the big 5.0-liter V-8 up front were dropping anchor through the subframe to the pavement below. Yet the front end’s hunt for Red October—“We’re diving, captain!”—was accompanied by so-so braking distances, with the best 70-to-0-mph measurement being 172 feet. Feel through the overly soft brake pedal proved nonexistent, and while it had no apparent impact on the brakes’ fade performance, repeated stops at the test track saw plumes of smoke pour forth from each wheel well, as the brakes must contend with 4670 pounds of Kia.

Mostly, the K900 confused our staff members. Many logbook commenters wondered why Kia built this car in the first place. Musings that the K900 would make a great modern Lincoln Town Car or a cut-price Lexus LS sedan were outnumbered by questions of how the sedan fits with Kia’s broader contemporary image and marketing.

And then there’s the issue that our test model cost $66,400, nearly twice as much as the base price of the next-most-expensive Kia sedan, the $35,725 Cadenza.

*Japanese boat

lmao, trips of truth, fuck this ugly piece of shit