/feg/ - Fire Emblem General

>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC (embed)

>Fire Emblem Heroes FAQ and links
pastebin.com/sCR1qRtB (embed)

>Fire Emblem Echoes Links
pastebin.com/qwVAhNkb (embed)

>Voting War Score Tally
support.fire-emblem-heroes.com/lolthegauntletisoverelisewongetoveritnigger/tobinlmao

Previous:

Wife!

How did you find the gauntlet?

>Cucks Celica out of the entire tempest

Top 5 FE women /feg/ would kill.
For me, it has to be;

1: Lady Lyndis
2: Lady Mae
3: Lady Tinny
4: Hinoka
5: Lady Say'ri

Camilla is shit.

I just woke up and why the FUCK is Tobin the reward? I was expecting Conrad. Not worst villager

I guess after being a shit unit and losing the almbowl faye finally won something

reminder 4* celica at 99999 in new tempest trials

>that fucking retard who calls characters by nicknames instead of their actual names and expects people to know who they're talking about
Fuck off and kill yourself nigger

Source?

Say that to my face and let's see what happens fucker.

1.Azura
2.Corrin
3.Peri
4.Camilla
5.Tharja

I'm sorry you havent been here long enough to be absorbed in the cultural osmosis that is character reference shorthand, reddit.

>gets cucked out of every tempest team because she is a brick that weighs down every team

She's shit.

>its a SoV tempest trial
>except i don't have any 40% bonus guy
>and the banner to get them sucks
>and the 5star is the worst villager

oh nooooo

are you dumb

Catria is into NTR!

He's just meming. But damn would that be an incredible reward.

>Say'ri
y tho?

Time to shine!

>needs to be spoonfed every /feg/ reference
back to plebbit

Azura is shit.

What're you gonna do Tobin? Miss me with an arrow? Hit me with magic for 1 damage? What?

Of course. I have faith in my fellow man! I didn't expect someone to just lie to me. I have a Celcia anyway!

How's your luck with IV's, anons?

Why are people saying Tobin is bad? Is this an epic reddit meme?

INFO

INCOMING

WHY THE FUCK CAN ASTRID DIE ON THE FIRST TURN OF THE ENEMY PHASE AHHHHHH

Requesting weeb translation.

I think it's because he doesn't stand out in the crew of Villagers in the Deliverance, He's a Red Sword in a huge pool of red swords and he's not a waifu.

Unless you mean in Echoes in which he's great while in Gaiden he's not so great.

I'm glad he's the Tempest reward, that's fucking hilarious.

:o

If Tobin's weapon isn't worth inheriting, I'm sending his ass straight back to Ram Village for 1,000 feathers

Shove exists for a reason.

FINALLY A RED SWORD I GIVE A SHIT ABOUT

He's the worst villager because the only classes he works well in are merc and archer, which pretty much everyone can do well in since the former just needs the thunder sword for most of the game and the latter just needs the killer bow at some point.

I still don't think it's enough to call him "bad" though.

>surprise we have azura, takumi, and camilla! Bet you didn't see that coming! See there's variety we swear
>don't worry, we didn't forget the older games, here's lucina, robin, and lissa

It says new info and a new video are coming this week. Stay tuned.

It'll likely be Robin and Lissa.

>unironically liking Musou games

I don't think it's possible to be anymore pleb. Every single one of those games is terrible and not fun in the slightest.

do we know what the seals for the new tempest are yet? Quickened Pulse was way more valuable than "Marth".

I think it's so dull that they give out the Tempest reward characters with no skills. I know people are supposed to build them, but unless it's a character you really like why bother. I never touched those Masked Marfs.

nobody cares about some shitty copy and pasted warriors game

Why is the reward worst villager and worst unit? They'll make up for this shit with a Berkut GHB right?

No, datamining will give it to us on the 5th if they don't reveal it beforehand.

Who cares at this point?

Kek. They might throw in Ike for the Telliustards, as well. Here's hoping Camus and Hardin get in.

Man TT is a trap. Fucking orb trap.

Also, did you all realize that unless we get a Sacred Stone Banner, there will never be a Tempest Trial for SS? Eirika and Ephraim cucked out of a job.

Also, Fates and Radiant Dawn are the likely next contenders for the next Tempest Trial.

Must the rough to be a nostalgiafag. I love Fates, so all of this is great for me.

>he's never played Samurai Warriors 2 Empires
Most of the newer stuff is trashy, but SW2E was comfy as all hell.

Ay fuck this fag Tobin and his sword bullshit. When is Python coming to start bow horse emblem?

When I was dumb enough to make all the villagers into mercs for an SoV run, Tobin wound up carrying harder than the other two, Grey ironically fucked up the hardest, falling behind in pretty much everything short of HP. High skill makes it easier for him to hit with the lightning sword and heavy blades and get the most out of Zweihander's Tiger Stance, especially with all those support bonuses to supplement his hit and crit rate even more.

>Warriors
Nobody cares

>Not Elibe

>Fates

Ugh that sounds like so much fun...

When's Magvel/Thracia/Genealogy

>Genealogy's 5* is Horse Seliph, while Sigurd has to be rolled for

I want to make this for the trials
but it would need a lot of investment
what do

Oh shit. Who do you want from Fates or RD who might get shafted into the Prize Unit?

Kaze for Fates reward.

>the reward is a sword

As if there wasnt a fuckload of those already.

Why Refreshing Bolt?

You dumb fucks better hold on to your orbs. You know the CYL banner is gonna be after this month right?

I'd also take Kaze. Or Silas.

He's great as an archer and good as a mercenary and mage. Though to be fair everyone does good as a merc. IMO Gray is the least impressive overall because he sucks unless he's a merc.

no other bow has an effect on enemy phase

CYL banner is a bait for the hero fest dont take it

It should've been Kliff instead. Tobin's a loser, and Kliff gets all the sexy Archanean mage bitches

>Sacred Stones
?

Do it if you already have a Gayass and Tacomeme, that build might actually be arena viable for future usage if you run a lot of defense buffs/spurs.

Python was complete trash in my run, I had to bench him and Forsyth. Both refused to gain attack, defense, or speed. They died to everything and did no damage.
Clair ended up a fucking goddess of battle, though.
I'd rather have a Valbar/Kamui/Leon/Clive/Mathilda banner.
Deen/Sonya/Fernand/Berkut GHB when?

What the fuck are you talking about? Hero fest was to celebrate a Japanese holiday. Who would they even have on it other than the same people that were there last time?

Will Gatrie be the next meta armor unit?

Hope we get a new sister soon.

FE1/3 or Fates. There's not enough of a unit pool for Tellius yet.

Yes? There's only Eirika and Ephraim, so they can't make a SS Tempest Trial yet because lack of bonus units

nope, arden will be memed into godhood

I am.

>Faye
>Cordelia
>Corrin
>Azura

That's enough.

they're going to have 5% banners every few months m8 this is gacha and CYL is perfect bait for it just like Ike was before

>Rolled all my orbs on Green for Tiki
>Ended up getting a 5 star Merric and Boey
>Trained the Boey up to 37 and he's actually pretty great
>Gets announced as TT bonus unit
Everything went better than expected. Renewal 3 is a godsend in TT and being able to tank physical hits from bows/daggers is solid.

>They could sooner make a bonus banner out of Lucinas than of SS characters

Anyone have the pic of Eirika wearing a shirt that says "When's Magvel"

>B Skill
>Ring of Pursuit

Always doubles, takes 4 damage after any combat

corrin is male

Maybe they will pull a banner out of their ass but it won't be another Hero Fest

>No Lucina, Camilla, Tharja
Nice falseflag

Just in case any of you had your hopes up, he has no horse.(not that cavs normally use swords in gaiden anyway)

Its plain old, unpromoted, villager class, promotional material as archer defying, Tobin.

better pray he doesn't have Silver Sword+ because the weapon is all these units have

This is your 6th floor Tempest map for today.

Henry and Niles have spawned in the front slots of the fortress with inflated stats. Both have distant defense, quick riposte, and henry has a wolf tome. How do you respond? Prove that you aren't a shitter /feg/.

No, what is Sacred Stones?

why not? it wasnt called golden week(the holiday) banner for a reason it was called generic hero fest

Has it ever been confirmed in any way that they expected Lucina to win CYL and were salty that it was Lyn, so she got a special outfit anyway? Or is that just something people say?

Those three women have godawful fans but I don't mind them as characters

Not sure why people think Tobin will suck when we don't even know his stats, skills and weapon yet. Villager units like Donny and Faye have high BST as well. I dunno why people didn't complain about Mask!Lucina because she's literally a neutral Lucina and Lucina isn't even that good nowadays.

Park Ike in their range and end turn.

Doesn't seem too difficult for Blade Team 6

>tfw have TA Bowbreaker Robin

>Tobin "I will always be #2 to alm in every single facet of life"
>Clive "alm is 500 times the leader I could ever even dream of being"
>Faye "I literally have no other role than worshipping the ground alm walks on"

How come nobody ever mentions the game sucking Alm's cock to this degree

I've grown to love Arden thanks to that Ardenposter, I may have to make a fake Arden image just for the sake of completing the memes.

Camillafags have an Oedipus complex