/mxmg/ - MasterxMaster General

Strictly Business Edition

>MxM Info/Resources
pastebin.com/76JiyGzq

>Current Timespace
Fire Temple (Kromede)

>What is MxM?
A new take on the moba genre featuring action combat controls, unique "tag" system, and fully-fledged pve elements akin to Diablo in addition to 3v3 arena battles and 5v5 matches similar to League/Dota.

>Why should I be interested?
MXM's uniqueness is found in the swap system. For all game modes you choose two Masters. During the game, you can swap in and out at any time with a relatively short cooldown. You can even swap while stunned, disabled, etc, though this drains the incoming Master's stamina so that they cannot use escape modes. Swapping masters provides for a lot of mind games and interesting team compositions. Each player is their own "team" in effect.

>Anything else cool?
5v5 matches are fast paced and limited to 25 minutes, preventing the agonizing losses found in other MOBA games. All normal attacks are "skill shots", and characters are controlled via WASD and the mouse, resulting in much more dynamic action than other MOBA games.

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/eujecg.webm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Kromede is alright but I don't like her ability set much apart from her ultimate. Good jiggle physics though!

>when you had like five deaths across the team and it glitches out and gives you the SSS

Uh okay?

my.mixtape.moe/eujecg.webm

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻

For anyone who wants to know who is in the game according to someone with the brainpower of a walnut

Why is the nigger so good?
Oh right. They are great at sports.

Should I run Rytlock as a debuffer/cc or as a DPS with DoT? I have been trying to do the latter but the results haven't been very fruitful.

I feel like he is best used to tag him in and finish someone off/run away. He also doea great in stun combos to lock down enemies for a long time so your team can wreck the enemies.
His biggest asset is that he is basically a ranged tank with great burst and amazing trades because he is really hard to engage on.

Guess I'll try that then..thanks user!

8 minutes for the easiest of all stages. JESUS

If only every loot run was like this.

I know that feeling..

Life is hard, matchmaking is busted, I can't carry all the time.
Ranked queue when?

git gud
Seriously. Just win 1v5 with pure skill. One of the few games where you can actually do that.

I had some tulan/rylock combo that was giving us orders and we followed,we stomped pretty hard.

CC heavy double melee picks are pretty popular with experienced players since those can turn teamfights around with huge lockdown combos. Most people play some ranged though for safety.

Pogo bugfix when?

tulan/rytlock
JSY/rytlock

Any others?

Any combination of the following:
JSY
Pancuga
Cagnazzo
Statesman
Tulam
Rytlock

Pancuga and Tulam for example can combo tulam ult into tunnelstrike into Pancuga ult for insane lockdown.

And MBA is sitting in the back and laughs at the free nukes. Sounds scary.

Playing melees when the team can not even hit their autoattacks on knocked down targets is suffering...

Has the rotation changed since launch yet, who's on rotation now if it has

Free masters for this week are Merope, Moro and Vita.

current timespace is miss titties from the op.

Oshit another mxm general popped up. Let's not let it die this time guys.

Also, should I use attunement bonus, atk power or penetration for Poharan's red nodes if I'm using her for PvE?(extreme at most, I can't possibly do nightmare with 260ping)

For pve atunement is always the best choice if you actually pick based on colour.
Stuff like Moro or Vmerang can rock anything and run every colour because of their utility, but poh should be played as a carry only.

I was thinking of trying this game but I have not heard about it from anyone.

post webms for me

Dr. Raoul is actually better than expected.

sadly I suck at making webms

Just try the game. Its really fun, and skill intense if thats your thing. It works as either a hardcore game that you sink a lot of time into or a good casual game that you play whenever you feel like it.

we need ranked play

Let me list some reasons why I love the game.
Hell, I have not had that much fun with a game since Mario Party in grade school.

General gameplay, no matter the mode is really fast and skill based. Mostly because of some important game mechanics.
>jumping matters.
can actively dodge skills and attacks via movement, defense skills and jumps

>close to no point and click abilities
Every basc attack is a skillshot, and you can use terrain to your advantage to dodge stuff. Basic attacks can not be spammed forever for ranged either because most weapons overheat and stop shooting for one to two second if you overdo it. Pretty much everything with very little exceptions is aimed. Even most heals are aimed.

>playing two champs with selectable skills
There is hillarious combo potential. You can pick whomever you want according to your playstyle and you will probably do allright if you are good enough to make it work.

>no mindlessly long laning
One minute in usually the action starts and people explode all over the place.

>more than one height level
Players who are knocked up for example can will fly above projectiles. The game has different hitzones for different heights. It may not sound like much, but it adds some real depth to combos etc.

Best thing by far though is

>WASD movement
Fuck clicking.

I was going to give it a try anyways, but I wanted some short gameplay to shill it to my friends to convince them to try it with me.

alright, so who are the shitter masters for shitters such as myself?

Cagnazzo, probably. He seems to have a shitton of CC but his damage is pretty lacking.
Ignaros for sure, he's all about being a block tank for your team, good luck on getting a team that will work with him.
Everyone's pretty good in their own right.

Any suggestions on what master would work well with Kromede in 3v3? I get that the whole idea is either you or an ally ccing someone > forcing them to tag > following up with blot out the sun, but the options I've tried so far didn't work out too great. I was now thinking JSY with pull/lift, or maybe Cagnazzo with pull/fear though that is risky with 2 Sizukas on the enemy team. Tulam and Arami are also up for consideration.

Unrelated sidenote, she seems to work pretty well as a roamer/harasser in 5v5.

this is pretty mediocre but 'nigger' cracked me up for some reason.
like it was completely obvious and thats what i call him too but still it caught me offguard

Which one of these is the cutest and purest waifu?

Merope, hands down.