>rebadged vw's

>mercedes and bmw
> ???

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bQJJAMrGKQ0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>rebadged smarts
>ULTIMATE DRIVAN MACHEENES

vw > rebadged skoda >rebadged seat > rebadged audi > rebadged bentley >rebadged lamborghini > rebadged bugatti

BMW is Mini.

Mercedes is Smart.

Porsche is the only independent VAG brand. In the end it's more like Porsche family and it's holding companies own the majority of VAG shares.

This shit is retarded

Lexus rebadges cars that arent sold in america. Albeit there in murica spec

Tell me what USDM toyota my lexus gs300 is. Because its a "rebadged" jdm toyota aristo

You cant buy the toyota version here without importing

Same for honda. Its not like they sell a honda integra here..

GMC is a literal literal Chevy rebadge and people still pay a premium wtf

Mercedes
>rebadged Nissan and Renault

>>lexus
>rebadged toyotas
This isn't a bad thing, you basically get the best of both worlds with luxury at the maintenance of a shitbox.
>>acura
>>rebadged hondas
Acura has stepped up. they aren't at Lexi level but their AWD is getting good probably almost on Audi level and much like Audi they have entered into the exotic realm with the NSX showcasing their best technology.

>badges
rebranded metal

>metal
rebranded atoms in a particular order

>vinyls
rebranded plastic

>fake chinese shit
rebranded rebrands

>vortex that opens up, killing me
rebranded black hole

>shit fury screaming at over 2K AU/s across the galaxy
rebranded dimensional travel

>OP
rebranded faggot

oh man i forgot mini existed
>rebadged smarts
>rebadged minis*

>Lexus rebadges cars that arent sold in america

Nice bullshit here.

The Lexus CT is based on the Prius 3 with some enhancements such as rear Multilink instead of torsion beam

The NX is a Rav 4

IS/RC, GS, RX, LS and LC are ok

The LX/GX is a Land Cruiser

The ES is a Camry

>t. European Lexus owner

It's a work truck for Europeans to compete with Toyota Hilux, etc.

Americans think Mercedes as a luxury brand when they make everything from cargo and trash trucks to work vans.

Mercedes Sprinter vans are sold in American as Dodges.

>acura

>almost on audis level

This post gave me cancer. Since when was VW anything like honda

Literal know nothing badge whoring

Lexus is, gs, ls are not sold as toyotss here

Buy an enthusiast lexus you fucking pleb. Literally the only non jdm lexus are the ES and suv/crossover

My car has a jdm vin. You dont see that on a camry or corolla because theyre not imported like a lexus

>>acura
>>almost on audis level
>AWD is getting good probably almost on Audi level

>Since when was VW anything like honda
I don't get it, are you saying Honda is too good to be compared to the likes of VW or vice versa? and i thought they were alike in the since of AWD being at the center of their performance cars and Acura trying to get more people interested in their brand with a super car like Audi did in the early 2000s with the R8.

>rednecks think my car is a rebadged camry
>its a fucking 2JZ and rwd

You realize the NSX predates the r8 right..

Im saying that honda has always been leagues ahead of volkswagen

>make new nsx
>we audi now

>acura
>awd performance cars

?????????????

This. People don't notice Porsche is a financial fucking powerhouse and their holdings are huge. You could maybe argue that most VAG cars are Porsche's, similarly to how you could call a newer jeep a fiat.

Guys
if you were hit in the back
guys
if you were hit in the back by a car you hated
and it hit you so hard
and your car was a FWD piece of shit
Guys I mean like at 300 mph
and it hit you so hard that it became the back part of your car
Could you have
a fucking
AUDIMWEXUSURA

The original NSX was just a badge placement from before Acura even had its own styling. the new one actually bares Acrua's styling and Acura is in the same situation Audi was in the 2000s with trying to get more people interested in their brand and their new Ad campaigns reflect that. this isn't the entirety of Honda vs VW, this is Acura as a luxury-performance brand vs Audi as a luxury-performance brand.

I'll have what he's having please

I would agree with Lexus if they didn’t do their current cars much better than Toyota. Toyota doesn’t have an RC or an LFA and etc

>Infiniti
>rebadged Nissans

Don't get me wrong, the majority of both makes are crap, but they're not rebadged. All of Infiniti is either AWD or RWD, and none of their vehicles have a CVT. The only rebadge is the QX80/Armada, which is literally the same vehicle with a different grille and $20k extra cost.

The Q70 is a legitimately good car, though. It's probably the only good vehicle Nissan/Infiniti makes.

It's the Q70 the one with all electric steering?

There old cars were the same way

Almost all lexus were rwd

Nope, the Q50 is the one with steer-by-wire. The Q70 is an older design, so it still has a hydraulic system.

But they're probably trash trucks with massaging driver and passenger seats, right?

They're also sold as Freightliners, and as straight-up Mercs.

youtube.com/watch?v=bQJJAMrGKQ0

What do you consider "performance"? their SH-AWD is pretty much the 2nd or 3rd fastest AWD vehicles up pikes peak ever and they hold the production and open class records there.

Can someone explain me why does each brand belongs to other? Why the fuck cant there independent car makers? Vag owns like 5 fucking brands if not more. Why were they allowed to keep lets say Audi if its owned by VW

euro fags hate american luxury but in japan actual non-autistic car enthusiasts put lexus and scion badges on their toyotas because its fun and cute.

stay mad like you'll ever even own and track a car instead of racing ppl at every stop light against ppl that dont even realize some retard is "racing" them

ameirca doesn't do luxury

>euro fags hate american luxury
>but in japan actual non-autistic car enthusiasts put lexus and scion badges on their toyotas because its fun and cute.
i don't get what the first half of your sentence has to do with the other.

rebadging aint that srs

luxury brands literally exist because american niggers

you'll see in a few decades...

Oil niggers too, its the reason a lot of hyper cars exist.

Daily reminder
>dodge
>rebadged Fiat

i've always differentiated luxury and exotic desu

yes, luxury brands exist but none are american
>inb4 muh cadillac and other carts

>(You)
triggered Audi driver

the amerojap luxury brands are cool if you are like making dumb money and want to brand a brand fucking new car but idc about rebadging and shit desu

older caddies are cool but rare because lol if you run anything GM longer than 20 years

to buy a brand new* fuck im stoned lmao

DUDE

WEED

OLD ES is a camry, current ES is an avalon. Ct is what the prius should have been from the start.

I'll just say bless them for putting an L on the Altezza, if only we could have gotten it with the GTE from the factory but oh well.

G is literally an RWD altima.

This isnt even a fast car, its not a performance car, and its only awd by option

Thats like saying bmw is well known for making awd Suvs because the X series. No you dumb shit theyre known for rwd cars just like acura is known for niceish fwd upscale economy cars

>literally

Its a different chassis/platform

Thats like saying the Cadillac cts is literally a malibu

So then once again, what do you consider "performance"?
>Thats like saying bmw is well known
But i didn't say they were "well known" for anything retard, i said they made AWD performance which they do. even if you don't count any of the Acura sedans you can't ignore the NSX.

>Cadillac, buick, gmc, lincoln , mercury

>70% more expensive GM and Ford with shitty leather
>Luxury

Kill yourself

Mustang gt, corvette, lotus, mitsubishi evo, trans am, cts-v, miata

For some reason honda accord just doesnt come to mind...

% more expensiv

I thought yuros were supposed to know how to do math

A monopoly cannot be stopped if it is competing with other monopolies internationally. In other words, it is ok to merge two foreign companies but a huge no no to merge two domestic companies.

For example Fiat Chrysler, VW Bugatti, etc

you easily can ignore the nsx

sales have proven this

The cars you mentioned are everything from outright sports cars in completely different classes to souped up economy cars like the EVO which is just a lancer which if that could be considered "performance" i don;t know why a good AWD accord with a manual can't. the FWD TL Type S was faster than a 350Z which itself would be faster than a miata. the AWD TLX would be a step up from the TL Type S it replaced.

Stop impersonating a good tripfag.

>claims americans dont have luxury brands
>lol bbut those are expensive

Found the retard

I bet youve never been in a newer american luxury car

>good
>tripfag

choose one you retard

The only merger VW ever done was with Porsche. All the other brands they own were basically dead companies they bought the brand rights off. Even Audi was just an old NSU plant they bought to produce Beetles.

But there were quite a bit of good and helpful tripfags who would answer people's questions and use their trips so you would know what cars they owned like NCbro

But the evo is literally a souped up lancer. The sh accord is just a fucking accord

>i drive an evo
>I drivr an accord

>make like two cars that can be awd with na v6

Ferrari on suicide watch

You mean jeep.

So you'd rather say something along the lines of
>i drive a performance car
>what is it?
>a slower less practical Miata
>damn bro so much respect!

>Reddit
>
>
>spacing

they should only ever do that if its relevant to their car lol

The only rebadged Toyotas left in the Lexus lineup are the SUVs, the CT, and the ES. Everything else uses the "New N" platform.

Mercedes sometimes pass off their outdated bits to Chrysler. The Crossfire was a 90s SLK-Class and the 300C used bits from the E-Class.

calling your awd acccord a performance car makes you sound fucking retarded

Hell i bet the fwd version is faster

Is an awd is250 a performance car? Withh its anemic v6

>holden
>rebadged Daewoo

>Hell i bet the fwd version is faster

lol awd fanboys really love their training wheels

its nice for racing in straight lines and in the rain or whatever but if you want a car that is a fun as it is fast then even FF cars are better bang for the buck at economic levels. at lower HP (aka econo shitbox) levels i actually prefer front wheel. but rwd is just the most fun and if you arent a faggot bench racer you arent going to notice the 1 second difference in any real world application when you can go full hotrod on them corners

>Tell me what USDM toyota my lexus gs300 is. Because its a "rebadged" jdm toyota aristo

Just because the Aristo was never sold in the US, it doesn't mean that the GS300 isn't a rebadged Toyota.

>calling your awd acccord a performance car makes you sound fucking retarded
But calling your slower Miata one isn't?
>Hell i bet the fwd version is faster
The AWD version is only 100 lbs heavier with 20 more HP. i don't think the 100 lbs loss in weight would make up for the greater loss in traction FWD vs AWD would have. nobody would consider a FWD Lancer faster in anyway than a AWD one even if it weighed less.

>Is an awd is250 a performance car? Withh its anemic v6
A TLX doesn't have an anemic V6 so why would you get the impression that AWD-anything = performance?

For example

>honda ridgeline
Awd honda v6

Its fast, awd. Is it a performance car?

>Its fast
But the TLX actually has cornering capability and if the Ridgeline was as fast as a Porsche Cayenne it would objectively be a performance car regardless of how it looked.

>not wanting something that's got decent performance and will last forever

The miata is a ground-up no retrictions sports car

Acceleration and power have nothing to do with it

Again do you consider an odyssey or ridgeline or acura mdx a fucking sportscar? There all fast as shit in a straight line...

Protip the accord sh v6 is basicially an odyssey sedan

fyi on a curvy track awd sucks shit after the first 3 laps and will get smoked by ff and fr cars of similar class

Maybe shitty Audi Quattro/Haldex systems but not proper torque vectoring systems like SH-AWD and the Skyline's AWD

>Again do you consider an odyssey or ridgeline or acura mdx a fucking sportscar?
Given they had good chassis dynamics to go along with the power yes, they'd be performance cars
>sportscar?
Why are to jumping from performance car to sports car? we were talking about performance cars.
>There all fast as shit in a straight line...
Good thing the TLX is fast beyond that.

Skylines are rad but an integra will run with them well enough that it really just comes down to the driver i guess.

snake oil semantics arguments are gay

you are the nigger trying to sound like a car guy because you just learned what sedan means

yea but fwd and would you fucking look at it.
Whereas..

No they won't, doesn't matter how.light you make the Integra, it will never have enough balance and control to over come FWD on a racetrack, torque vectoring awd destroyed red cars when released and is the main reason why supercars have torque vectoring systems instead of just RWD

>But they're probably trash trucks with massaging driver and passenger seats, right?
Not at all trash but in tight competition with other work vans i.e. fiat ducato, vw crafter or ford transit. Funnily enough you cant even get them with heated seats.

Also alot of times Mercedes gives sweet deals to corporate clients, for example for a banker friend of mine a skoda superb or e-class mercedes cost the same.

>he fell for the awd meme

So every car with a v6 is now a performance car??

I think your about 20 years behind if you think these cars are fast by modern standards. Those are the modern standards

>meme
>a meme was banned from racing

>banned from racing
How will awd cucks ever recover?

>awd
>helping at all on a dry track

On a clear sunny day your just wasting energy by driving the front wheels

Why arent f1 cars awd lmao

>snake oil semantics arguments are gay
You got into semantics with
>DUDE lmao accord!
when i proceeded to ask you what you thought a performance car was you bring up Miata the feels mobile of all things? are you the one gay chad in the miata laughing at some dude because his car doesn't *lool* fast enough even if it's actually performance oriented?
>So every car with a v6 is now a performance car??
That depends, is every car with RWD a performance car aka miata?

>MIATA
>Not performance orientated

Do you even know what handling is

You accord isn't a performance car, m8.
Deal with it.

Something the TLX has that not everything "with a V6" does?

Just so you know there arent many cars that can outrun a miata around a track that arent porsches

THISISBAITTHISISBAITTHISISBAIT

FOR THE LOVE OF FUCKING GOD DO NOT REPLY SERIOUSLY

t. miataboi

Im sure the fwd biased mcpherson strut pigfat accord is a handling god machine

#NotAllMiataGuys