/nafgo/ FGO NA General

Smug Snek edition

Official site: fate-go.us/
>You get 42 quartz, 6000 fp, Journey CE, 10 4* exp, 5 HP/ATK Fou, Saber Lily and 4* of your choosing if you make your account before 7/31

Twitter:twitter.com/fgo_english

Wiki: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/index.php

Daily droplist: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php

Friendlist: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctk0n_OdMusCdkzQPQu8AHD-3Drc0kXqHOmKWJDpY-VkHVEg/viewform

Discord: discordapp.com/invite/zfhAAw9

Old

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=adZVbhphsoI
youtube.com/watch?v=N4Xl4xqiTWA
strawpoll.me/13346121
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I love Nero!

>Not /fgoalter/
You fucked it up

>/nafgo/
delet this
we fucking voted you cuntmongler, also remove your garbage dead discord that nobody even fucknig uses

Why the fuck are you in my present box didn't you fucking die in chapter 1 what the hell is wrong with you

Is there eventually going to be an /EUFGO/?

Should I hate whales?

Real NEW thread

Are you the faggot from /v/ that has been trying to shill his retarded Discord server in nigh on every single thread?

lol

Good start, but someone change it to fgoalter next thread.

Go back there

They keep the servers running and carry your ass through 40 AP dailies. You should be thanking them.

Game can't exist without them so yes

>Discord
Fuck off

>discord

Which culture has your favourite servants?
What culture do you want to see in Fate?

fuck off with this discord shit

/fgogalter/ is better and we voted for it.

Also it would be a good idea to put a link to the jp /fgog/ in the OP for people who are interested in the other version.

What's available for the free 4*? Seems like everyone just tells you to pick Berserker. I already fell for the Waver meme so I might pick Berserker anyway I guess.

is three knight daily is the only way to farm archer pieces right now or am i missing something

>Discord in OP
Now that's what I call cancer.

Sorry but that isn't true. Ibaraki is the most powerful 4* Berserker.

Ibaraki: youtube.com/watch?v=adZVbhphsoI

Hercules: youtube.com/watch?v=N4Xl4xqiTWA

Ibaraki didn't need to depend on a level 10 bond CE nor did she end up near death.

Waver + Herk + Jeanne friend and you're set for everything

>Discord
Take a fucking hint

I hate them and not at the same time
They pay for this shit in order to be free, the problem is paying for this shit also means its okay for the gacha to be this trash since people with gambling issues will burn all their money for A CHANCE to get what they want.
You can't love them but you can't really hate them either.

So you're saying I shouldn't pick Herc as my 4*?

You'd think you get the hint by now. Nobody cares about your shitty Discord. There is literally 15 people in it and none of them ever say a fucking word.
But nooo, you even had to quickly rush out an unfinished OP with a name nobody but you liked just so you could include a link to your server in it yet another time.
Could you kindly just fuck off? People like you are half the reason there being two generals is an issue in the first place.

>500 ap overflow

>discord
How many trannies/traps you have there?

So this son of a bitch just critted my support Vlad twice and then destroyed my Tamacat with another crit
I just wanted to ascend Cu is that really that much?

Ones that reveal themselves are annoying as fuck. Otherwise, they let me play for free because you must be out of your fucking mind with paying for 1% rates.

That's totally situational
Herk can solo the final boss of the game
Call me back when she is a 10 like Herk
Then again, they both won

>check that guy's other videos
>Ibaraki solo'd BB and Kiara
Guess I didn't give her defense buff enough credit. She's surprisingly good.

I rolled Vlad, Tamamo Cat, and Emiya.

Is having 2 berserkers a bad idea? I'm using Vlad and Emiya for now.

>Only one person on my friends list has an Atalanta
>She's lvl 1
People can be so cruel.

Ibaraki was faster. Lancelot on the other hand can't solo, so he's shit.

there's no win/win for supporting a gacha game

imo whales are only bad when they flaunt it like it's the only valid way to play, and it's so much worse in games that have even vaguely pvp interactions

>samefag shitting on discord

Fuck discord we don't need it

>I-it's just one person
>E-e-everyone else actually l-likes me constantly posting my D-Discord

Did I win against the gacha?

>defending discord

enjoy your samefag replies

Thats the thing with Ibaraki, they look at the list see herc as 10 and never give her a second glance despite her hitting like a fucking truck, she's a monster with damage and her defense ability lets her tank a single hit like nothing, it may not be as good as hercs 5 revives but her damage more than makes up for it.

>tfw I just wanted evil cat
>got Waver, Jannu and 3 4*

One day I'll get her

>have level 50 evil cat
>she is at NP2

if you haven't taken a hint by the many times I've said this
fuck off

I just realized there's this Friend's roll thing and it says it's free x10. Like is that gonna go away if I don't use it soon? Also is there is a good time to use it or doesn't matter?

Not especially. Vlad's a strange berserker in that he's more Arts than Buster focused, so he could be used to help Tamamo charge her NP which she'd usually find difficult.

It really depends. Berserkers are glass cannons so as long as you make sure they destroy what they hit you should be fine. Two Berserkers against a boss may be painfull.

You can make a free row everyday

FP 10-Roll is free once a day. You should always do it, you can't save them or anything like that.

You get a free 10 roll once a day, if you dont use it you obviously lose it for the day

You get free friendpoint 10 roll everyday.

Save them up until they release Angry Manjew man
He's super great

>5 minutes in the /fgog/
>already spoiled
nah, fuck that

I'd say she's stronger than Herc. Herc also needs his bond CE to compete while she can use whatever CE she wants which is a pretty big deal.

Now tell me you have no friend slots left so I can go back to wallowing in misery and gacha withdrawl.

whassup my anons

You get a free 10 roll once per day, so roll up user

Why do you keep asking this question?

>going to there
Stay for a couple minutes more for the Lancelot vs Gilgamesh talking 24/7

Just started playing through the story, how did I get to 43/28 AP?

>nafgo
No thanks
Vote
strawpoll.me/13346121
strawpoll.me/13346121
strawpoll.me/13346121

Everytime your master levels your AP get completely refilled with any excess adding to the pool.
So if you're 10/30 and level up you'll find yourself at 40/30.

time to run another 6 memus again for 12 10 rolls :3

>Realising Marie had to take off her giant hat to fit in the guillotine
Clearly the hat is the source of her invulnerability. Her 'Avalon', if you will.

>dead heat between /sumanai/ and /fogogalter/
As expected.
Personally went for /fgogalter/ so that this thread pops up when you put "fgog" in the catalog.

what is a memu user

>saber friend finally detonated off support summon
Anyone with artoria/atilla online right now?
I have to continue my autistic grinding.

Post friend code

just vote for fgogalter, alters are always superior in personality to their vanilla counterparts.
Except Herc

fuck give me my 4* servant already I want red man

Your friends are fukkin casuals.

tfw this account doesn't have any 5* summons

>OOC edgy donut steel
>better than pure loving vanilla jannu
You are wrong.

Which of these are worth raising?

Right now I got ascension 2, maxed Waver, Cu, Emiya, Kiyohime and Caesar

You're some kind of autism king user, never change.

Why are Saber Lily's stats so bad? I leveled her up since my only other was Sigfried. This is pathetic.

none

Stupid question, but is Septem out yet? I thought I saw a few people with Nero.

She is 3,5* in disguise

Hans, George and Mashu

>Level 1 Mash
Baka

so this is the power of an automated summoning program

This has been said a millon times, she's a glorified 3*. She's only there as a prize, not a real gold.

Anderson and Asterios are great

It is

Anderson is a very good support, he was even one of the main servants people recommended grailing before Merlin came out. Mozart can be decent as a kinda shitty Tamamo replacement in an Arts team with servants like Vlad, and Mashu becomes really good when she gets her story upgrade.

So you'll have a Saber in the earlygame since DW decided that class won't have any 1-2*. She has less attack at level 80 than Martha. Hell, there's a 3* Archer (David, not out until Okeanos) who has higher attack than her and his level cap is 10 less.

>arguing about Jeanne being better than Jeanne

You're both faggots. All her forms are beautiful.

>being a straight-edgelord

don't you have a charity event to attend before your 9 o'clock bedtime?

I feel bad for using that friendpoint craft on my support level 70 Altera, when I could put Kaleidoscope on her to let people in my friendlist do farming even better.

As long as I keep drowning in friendpoints like this, I wont change it.

Who the fuck thought that it was a good idea to remove the material dailies from Monday quests?

I always look for servants using the FP CE for my support. All my high level Jannu's started using actual CEs so I'm stuck with lv60/70 ones now, kinda sucks

People with sanity.

i thought friendpoint ce works even if you slap it on someone in a sub slot?

Hans, hands down.