Color
Mileage
Timing chain or belt
Corolla stories

>Tfw it's not a Camry thread instead

Blue
204000 km
Based chain
Paid $1600 and expect it to last at least another 10 years.

Previous owner?

Chinaman civil servant. His wife was in tears about selling it. Their daughter was so upset to see it go she hid in the house.

nobody likes large sedans, fuck off.

>Year
>Color
Beige
>Mileage
>Timing chain or belt
Chain
>Corolla stories
I take my corolla through the toe gay almost every night

Previous owner?

mirin Alloys

my dad bought it brand new and handed it down to me a couple years ago
thanks. they had nasty black plastidip on them. finally pressure washed it off a few days ago

Silver Spruce
84000km
Belt
It's pretty much only a project/night drive car, I have a company vehicle I can use for everything else, so the Corolla is something to tinker on. Also I learned to drive in an AE101, so this car kinda feels like home too, it's pretty much the only reason why I drive it, it's kind of therapeutic almost..

Damn that looks in good shape. How are the miles so low?

Previous and first owner had a couple of cars, but was mostly into german luxobarges, this car was just his grocery getter. I have the mileage history with it, and it's kind of ridiculous, in 2016 he only drove it once, 190km to visit his daughter. Really nice guy too, he asked me to visit him sometimes to see if I treat the car decently, I might give him a call next year.

Nice. People really get emotionally attached to these cheap little cars.

Lost the pic I had of it.
First car I bought was a corolla.
$600
Forget the exact specs but it was the basest of the base models, red.
Tried to register it and DMV wanted $900, so I never did.
Drove it for like 2 years with Baja plates.
Went to LA one time with some friends, corolla is great road trip car btw.
In LA and I don't really want to drive, so my friend whos still learning says he will.
We get less than a block and he slams into the back of a 2010 Caddy.
Dent about the size of my fist in the Cadyy's bumper, $1200. Destroyed my front end basically. Fixed it there in LA, like radiator, plastics, fans, bumper, all of it. Only $300.
Sold it 4 months later in a trade for a nissan maxima.

>1985
>Silver and black
>both 180,000 miles and 350,000 miles
>belt
>popups are super cool hurrf
I miss my rain sensitive Corolla grocery getter.

Cool

how do you like your ep422's? the treads wear out like crazy

they've only lasted a couple years because i squeal the tires everywhere but they'd probably last 4-5 years if I drove normally

Silver

Any pics?

None of my own, it looks just like this without the foglights, I've changed nothing on it. Do want to get window tints, maybe some foglights if i can find some

Rollas are getting Camry size.

oh my god a toyota hatch, i just jizzed myself

C-can I play?

NO

Red
203xxx kms
Pushrod engine

No bulli pls

Wait I had an 81. This looks older.

It might be Australia. I don't think they got the 4th gen until much later.

Yes, it's an Australian built KE55. '81 was the last year of this model.

I want a vented hood similar to that one
Isn't getting water down there in the engine bay a bad thing? How do you avoid it?

Before model year 2004, camry and corollas were almost the same size, it's the same size category

Altis/Corolla 2003 (South East Asia market)
meme silver
85k kms
1.6L with timing chain

My mechanic said these models have an issue the engine having that sticky gunk inside. Same with Vios/Yaris/Belta. Also, the headlights seem to be plastic that gets yellowish over time that eventually will need a buff. Power windows are also an issue especially the driver side that gets most used often. Dashboard needs to be removed for aircon maintenance.

Other than that, it's a reliable car. I love the spaciousness of this crapolla especially the roof height.

... Also the stock muffer gets rusty overtime. Mine had a big hole but the sound it produces isn't like that of a fartcan, rather a deep rich bass. People often ask me what aftermarket muffler I installed. kek

>1996
>Teal
>170,000 bought with 109,000 3 years ago
>A nice timing belt
>I've drove it all over the place and it hasn't ever broke down on me. Only didn't start once on a cold, wet morning which turned out to just be a shitty distributor cap. This picture was taken maybe a week after I bought it. Now I have a roof rack and actual rims. Also It's the base model so it's pretty garbage, New York Winters haven't been kind to it.

You don't. Heavy enough rain gets water everywhere anyway. It looks like one of the previous owners took a reciprocating saw to the stock hood and bent down the metal, then glued on some fucking fencing or some shit. It's awful. Pic related. Fuck that hood. All the bracing underneath is sawed off half-assedly too. The water was never an issue, even though the vent would drop it directly down on the alternator.

I bought an intact faded white hood from an SR5, but I never got around to painting it. If I was going to do a vented hood again, I would go for carbon fiber like a DV Seibon for full meme status.

I'm a Corolla too guys let me in the club
>2004
>Cosmic Blue Metallic
>182k
>chain
>high revving 2zzge goodness

Found at a used mostly Ford dealership somehow. They said I was lucky because they don't usually carry cars this old (every other car was 2012+). They even drove it TO ME 30 minutes so I could test drive

>1993
>White
>168k
>Belt

Don't have an image available right now

I want a JDM AWD corolla

>nobody likes large sedans, fuck off.

Lmao, now look at this faggot.