/r6g/ - Rainbow Six General

Autistic Weeb edition

DO NOT BUY THE STARTER EDITION
(To find out why, read OP FAQ right below this, under "Which edition should I buy?" section)

>/r6g/ FAQ, Guide, and Links (Newfriends, read this first before asking questions)
pastebin.com/Wi0PwtYw

>Stat Checking
r6stats.com/
game-rainbow6.ubi.com/en-us//player-statistics//multiplayer

>/r6g/ OP Pastebin & Groups
pastebin.com/gWcgwQyJ
Steam: steamcommunity.com/groups/R6GO
PS4: Add dazint8
Xbone: Add IMadSpykeI

>/r6g/ Drawfriend Gallery
r6gdrawfriends.booru.org

>Official News & Known Issues
Operation Health - Patch 2.21 is live.
rainbow6.ubisoft.com/siege/en-GB/updates/health/title-update-2-1.aspx
rainbow6.ubisoft.com/siege/en-US/news/152-289775-16/year-2-season-2-operation-health
rainbow6.ubisoft.com/siege/en-us/news/152-290265-16/operation-health-qa
Hong Kong season has been delayed. Poland map has been canceled. GROM operators will be released together with HK and SK operators.

Hostage Down:

YOKAI DEPLOYED!

How much does he weigh from lying down all day?

>deleting the "How much does he way" version of the post
your mistakes dont get past me you sneaky sausage

hes probably ripped so not like a shitload

Give me just ONE good reason why, if a player leaves a ranked match, a replacement isn't found.

Spoiler: you can't.

Either they'll be rewarded or punished too much for games they had no involvement in. Punish the leavers harder instead

>mfw ubi raises the penalty from 15mins to 20 and calls it a day

Got to fix the fucking netcode first.

You can't impose actually harsh restrictions without causing the not insignificant percentage of the player base that experiences random dc-ing.

They should also make teams with leavers have a lesser penalty, so you don't get so fucked if people leave, and if more leave, less you lose

which of the new operators should I get? I already have frost, mira, and jackal

This is some up before in many games, premade so bully someone into leaving because of this
They can tell when someone leaves from a DC as opposed to a ragequit. If it's a blatant leave punish the shit out of them, if it's a DC be more lenient unless it's considerably more common than the average player (either a terrible connection that shouldn't be playing or ragequitting via cutting internet)

Phoneposting and autocorrect sperged the fuck out.
This has come up before in many games, premades will bully a single player into leaving to lessen their own rank loss

Buck or Hibanarama.

How ready are you for lootboxes to save the game anons?

Show those renown counters.

>How ready are you for *New feature*

So what's the consensus on Jackal?

Have we reached the level of irony when we stop talking about things and just sit around smugly staring at each other?

__yes

any release date?

My friend lost connection today twice, internet didn't went out as he was always audible on TS. His ping was around 60ms.

>ubishit server error
>punish people harder when ubi cannot host

>

nice photoshop senpai

Ok

>thinking its a shop

shh don't tell anyone that its real

>not a shop
>that artefacting
>that number spacing
yeah okay, (you)

real but probably from the TTS

Alright guys so you've all heared about this problem before I'm sure but I just can not join a friend's squad and vice versa. Either one of us always gets this Error Code: [2-0X0000E000] message every single time.
We tried almost everything you'll find if you google this error code.
Disabling the fire wall. Re-adding my friend. Disabling VirtualBox or VMWare. Opening the ports etc.
I have a moderate nat type and he has an open one.

I only have this problem with him and no one else.

Can anyone help out?

>be roamer
>hear someone behind and so turn around
>it's Rook who's come to join you and alert all the enemies to your exact location by being a fatass

What do?

Run away from him, hes slower than you
or you can use him as bait

Both people have to restart the game. Technically only one, but you can never be 100% sure which person's game got stuck.
Close uplay before you relaunch through Steam.
Sucks but this is a guaranteed fix. The bug is not on your end. It is Uplay services fucking up.

Rook isn't fat :(

Looks like I got myself caught.

It's really fucking AIDS how unreliable Blitz's flash is.
Nothing quite like staring a guy directly in the face from a meter away while flashing, and then still getting magdumped in the arm perfectly.

>and then still getting magdumped in the arm perfectly
You do realize people can just spray and still aim down sights when blinded? You can even move the mouse and make last adjustments based on memory.
Fancy light doesn't give you a stack of 10x rook plot armour.

10/10

>So what's the consensus on Jackal?
The footsniffers gun is fucking good, even though they nerfed it a bit.

Requesting the gif of Jackal taking a line through his nose PLEASE.

i want to be IQs carpet

s-stop!

i want to be IQs socks

>play some casual
>it ends up Blitz vs Castle with 17 bullets left, with Blitz having positioned himself in a safe way while contesting the objective
>neither one budges from their positions, until one and a half minute after overtime started

Holy fuck that was annoying. I'd rather lose the round than sit through looking at two tryhard fucks sitting still for that long. I could maybe understand it if it's a match-point.

Amazing guns, great gadget for fucking over roamers

I love him

i wish IQ was a defender so i could hump her feet with the drone during prep phase

degenerate

I want IQ to murder you

Well yes, that's why I always make it a point to change direction the moment the flash goes off. If they can still trace me perfectly at that point, the flash obviously didn't do shit.

Alright, so we both tried closing Uplay while the game was still running and closing Uplay after closing the game and of course then re-starting it via Steam. Sadly we got the same error as before.
But thanks for your help user.

Can't help you then, if you played ranked and it still fucks up the game is just broken. I wouldn't trust anything casual, at least people claim smoke grenades are client side and can be slightly different for every player connected.

I want to fuck IQ in her tight little ass

Guns are great
Power is situational outside of ESL level play
Gadgets are meh

He's surprisingly well balanced honestly.

>280 ping yo WEU server

Am I being HEALTH'D or is my internet really that bad?

how do I get un-bored from this game? I've just been messing about with randomers for ages and shooting them and downing them with caveria for banter.

>little ass
>little
You blind nigga?

is it best to have lower or higher ping?

>how do I get un-bored from this game?
by not being a depressed shitter irl

I meant ass hole. But yes it is a small ass. You showing me her weight means nothing

Try playing the game instead of being a piece of shit

No the games just boring af. I need new maps. You numbnut

I want to be IQ

that's my senpai, no need to self censor

>You showing me her weight means nothing
she's stacked for her size, ass and thighs

I prefer the MILF Twitch.

>how do I get un-bored from this game?

Think about it this way, at least you are not playing Overwatch

IQ is a fucking slag. The best girl is Caveira

>No the games just boring af. I need new maps. You numbnut
Learn to master you least played operators. New shit won't hit before late August because Ubisoft lied to us and just went on summer holidays. I dislike when people can't occupy themself.

I'll end this argument before it begins with facts. Here's a ranking of female operator thickness as a measure of density, by finding their weight in kg/m.

From least to most thick:
>Hibana: 32.9 kg/m
>Frost: 33.7 kg/m
>Twitch: 34.5 kg/m
>Valkyrie: 35.9 kg/m
>Mira: 36.4 kg/m
>Ash: 37.1 kg/m
>IQ: 40 kg/m
>Caveira: 40.7 kg/m

People shat on the PDW for months before realizing it was actually the superior gun for him.

Heard he's useless in ESL, which is fine because they got their own meta. The guy is pretty fun to play tbqhf

I'm a master at all of them. I'm too good for the community. No one is on my level

>IQ is a fucking slag. The best girl is Caveira
"Oi user, vamos fazer amor na favela." enjoy your 3rd world waifu

I love IQ's tight jeans

Latinas are the best.

>I'm playing the game terribly on purpose! Get trolled! XD
why do these people exist

Damn that is best infographic / post in a while. Thanks a lot!

>using controversial methods undermining BOPE protocol, she was a key interrogator during the 2010 Rio de Janeiro Security Crisis. Her brutal behavior on the field suggests she may be suffering from an anti-social personality disorder

She likely stabs you as soon as you give her reason to be bored. Just how a cat toys with a mouse before snapping its neck. Not judging your taste, but your sense of self preservation is broken if you want to stick it into a Caveira.

I don't waste time with reading the bio's. but she sound like she is full of banter. the sex would be amazing

it is a self-defense mechanism, they pretend it is intentional when they really are garbage and can't get over the fact

Also forgot to mention she's anti-social like me

who are you even talking to?

Hopefully they can do faces right now. Mira is by far the best. Want a new female operator from the chinks / best koreans that looks cute without hiding half the head.

I can agree with that

OK m8s lets quit talking about waifus for a moment:

I'm actually split about laser sights. Should I use them or should I not use them? Don't try telling me that they don't give away your position because they totally do, and holding angles is a thing in the game. But I know that they also give you a nice hipfire bonus

Start playing in proleague

Just so you guys no. Me just being here makes the entire general better. Not even joking.

>I'm actually split about laser sights. Should I use them or should I not use them?
Only on 3 speed operators. They give your position away way to fast unless you take them by surprise. Speedy jew works best with lazers.

I'm too good even for them desu. That's why I only play in casual. its more fun and great to mess about in it

>2-0 with only two guys on the other team
>just say fuck it and try to rush and knife someone or something like that, because it's obviously not a win to be proud over and we can just win the other rounds when someone's hopefully joined
>"lol you suck at this game, almost won that"

It's the only time I play "terribly" on purpose and I won't stop doing it. Fuck people who tryhard in 5v2 rounds.

I don't think I've ever hipfired within the last 5-6 years in any fps game to try and kill someone. I just can't.

I've only used them with shotguns since you actually hipfire with them but even there I've found myself annoyed with having to hide it all the damn time. I honestly can't understand people who run them on all guns.

Is the boost to hipfire even that good?

Is the 4k texture pack worth it?
The problem I have is usually target acquisition, and I'm not certain if sharpening textures will actually help

Depends on the gun, Jackals SMG becomes a hipfire monster with the laser.

Bought this a few sales ago and didnt really care for it, but i see the community is still going strong and ubisoft is actually updating shit. SO is it worth it? I know not to get the starter jew deal but is standard worth it?

isn't that a bit pointless. you're always going to be close enough to spray and kill with a shotgun anyway

yeah the DLC operators can all be unlocked with in game currency and the game is consistently getting better

Laser makes shotgun killier at longer ranges since it reduces pellet spread.

>Is the boost to hipfire even that good?
Depends on the gun. Most SMGs and some ARs (Like the Type and F2) have noticeably better hipfire than others, and putting a laser on them often takes them to levels of accuracy where you can effectively shoot large targets within 5 meters without having to ADS, and that can really save your ass in situations where you get surprised or swarmed.

use it with shotties since you're supposed to be blasting niggas that are in the open with that thing.
also use it on jackal's pdw cause it makes it a fucking laserbeam

Is there any reason to use the p90 over the mp5 on PC?
MP5 seems to have far less recoil.

>just spend 90k on the diamond skin
>regret it

what have I done

Nah, because the laser actually affects the spread of the shotgun pellets. Meaning that with it on you're more likely to kill someone because all the pellets are hitting them.

I wish it wasn't like that, but it is.