/mggg/ - Monster Girl Games General #136

Slugs Edition

This general is for the discussion of games containing Monster Girls, main game of discussion is Monster Girl Quest, but people are encouraged to introduce new games.

News:
Monster Girl Quest Paradox 2 is out.
Some guy called Rogue has started helping with the Paradox translation process.
UI Patch for Part 2 will be released sometime this year!

How to use the latest non-patch Paradox translation: pastebin.com/a0VDpMji
(HAVE FUN WAITING TWO YEARS FOR CORE PLOT POINTS OF PART TWO)

Monster Girl Quest Paradox 2 download: mega.nz/#!PI1WiAKZ!exKwDBYVhJ8QK1w3b9M4XCipjv5GgDSyHZ5d_wrlo2w (or check the MGQ pastebin for a torrent)
2.01 Update: mega.nz/#!KQElTZqb!L9PpVMpNnqsaAd6uGemKfXJMFazpP4-ALhCAwrHu1xM
Rough Guide: pastebin.com/yKjNkSME (WIP) (Also, obviously spoilers)

Monster Girl Quest (MGQ): pastebin.com/CGWN0k1u
Monster Girl Island (3D game): monstergirlisland.com/
Mobile games with Monster Girls: pastebin.com/NFaxEGib
Zell’s game Forest of Blue Skin: pastebin.com/hqc0JYhJ
Quest Failed: frostworks.itch.io/quest-failed
The Dungeon of Lulu Farea: Kill,Screw, Marry!: mega.nz/#!JmI2VDpT!KalSjtfGiwX0SmIhlFT-Y08DKf2jUkDltOba0flsqJ0

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/4qzn7cGT
exhentai.org/g/581098/0e6cd408ff/
exhentai.org/g/671438/9cfbf44f4d/
exhentai.org/g/749499/500b0e94ab/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

God I fucking love Ilias!

>Not using best slug

I'm so happy she was killed by Succubi

Good taste

But this slug is a hermaphrodite!

/mgqg/ shitters blown the FUCK out

featherp0n0s

Why is she so fucking LEWD?

They all are, the others just don't use their dicks.

Stop posting this please, it's just too painful.

Maybe I should try to make some fake Pokemon covers called Alice version and Ilias version. Before getting into Paradox I joked on /vp/ about a monster girl Pokemon game.
The real problem is that I have no experience making logos.

kill yourself
>to be frank I could not think you could be more gay
yeah we get it you fucking spammer

Be thankful that this is a christian imageboard or I've actually be posting the image itself.

No, this is not true. Please tell me it's not true.

PRAISE ILIAS

When was that ever stated?

Would monster girls ever quaff the beverage brewed through water permeation in roasted rubiaceae seed sediment?

That's one of the few good things from /mgqg/

Coffee is bad for spooder girls

Okay then. How about vore instead?

Vore is the purest form of love, everyone knows this already.

Most of the monster girls do not like coffee except for like 2 apoptosis
and it only raises their affection by 7 so better bring a few stacks to get those presents

I wanna be an angel soldier or something.
yay.

>Then try this new Angel Soldier Injection!

How fucking tiny does your dick have to be to fit in that onahole

Scene wise this game is mediocre at its best and inferior to every installment in this series.I don't know about the lore since I didn't play Part 2 but TrTr could have decided not to recycle 50% of the scenes, stop accepting rubbish monster girls with trash tier scenes and instead give the good artists more space, more scenes to the major characters and quality over quantity.

Jingai Girl Quest when?

Almost got trapped into thinking this was serious. Good job, sir.

That's not a block of ice so probably not that small.

>When was that ever stated?

Ending of Part 2. Paradox Illias talks to Companion Illias and tells her that she is not the Goddess of this world (the Paradox world) but that she is from the original trilogy's world (VN).

>【イリアス】
>そう……あなたは、この世界の女神イリアスではありません。
>あなたは、正史世界のイリアスなのです。
TL: That's right...you are not the Goddess Illias of this world. You are Illias from the original world.

However she is not the actual Illias from that world either, as that Illias is dead for all intents and purposes. Companion Illias is merely a fragment of her energies and memories, which is why she only remembers certain things and cannot recall everything that happened right after she was sealed in the original trilogy by Promestein and Black Alice.

>flattie loliguy
I'll pass

>from cell where Alice was locked down.

That's a fairly large/big onahole there user, are you a minotaur or something down there?

Does anybody remember what were the titles of all characters in the two trailers? I only remember Sonya's, something along the lines of "childhood friend who really likes clubs"

Tell me some decent scenes from this game beside the ones drawn by the new artist who made the muscular monmusus.

Nice, vetala is best apoptosis

Because she's an orc. Orcs in fiction are only two things, warriors and/or perverts.

>Melk just wants you to feel good and make love. She would probably never take her dick out unless you were completely okay with
>Elizabeth demeans you, anally rapes you, then says she's planning on doing it again later with no input from you

She's best slug if you're a beta male I guess. I wish Melk had more of a personality though. Most of her comments are just her talking about slimy. It's stupid as fuck when all she has to say after the administrator's tower is "Slimey, slime"

Ah yes, as opposed to the non-fiction orcs

No this is lewd

Go walk around walmart. Plenty of pig people.

Intercepted

look at how small the synecdoche is in the onahole. That's the size of a pinky finger. No way a nonshota cock is going to have a good time in that.

To be fair, she does say that Luka brought this on himself and has to take responsibility for impregnating her.

pastebin.com/4qzn7cGT

K

Pretty much most of what Un_Do did was quite good. If crayon and huge assets are not for you, then the new scene of Alraune Priestess is a possibility, among others like xelvy minotaur.

Yet if I need to tell you of decent scenes and you actually know what you are talking about by having played the source material, then nothing I can tell you, nor the amount of scenes that are, in my eyes, decent, will change your opinion. So I would rather not bother.

If Nero and Neris join Luka's party it's all over.

exhentai.org/g/581098/0e6cd408ff/
exhentai.org/g/671438/9cfbf44f4d/
exhentai.org/g/749499/500b0e94ab/

The final dungeon will probably be Labrynth of chaos and they'll be mandatory.

>the little oni's conversation with her
kekked hard

>the youkai parade
kekked harder

I like you vore user. heres you're (you) because the other guy isnt here.

Did...

Did I just cum buckets to a monster girl version of the happy mask salesman?

who?

White Rabbit?

Onaholes can stretch, you do know that right?

It's true.

Impossible. These are vibranium onaholes.

That may be, but it still looks extremely uncomfortable.

you're a big guy

Again, do you have a minotaur dick that's thick as an arm? It's gonna be a smaller hole than your dick so that you can feel some pressure.
Ha, captcha was dildos.

Anyone know if it's possible to recruit the queen at the castle with the arena? My Japanese is a little rusty considering I haven't spoken it for my entire life.

I don't think so, The nip wiki has a list of all the recruitable characters and she's not there.

You can already recruit the Medal Queen version of her, I doubt they'd make the regular version recruitable too, it'd be redundant.

>TL: That's right...you are not the Goddess Illias of this world. You are Illias from the original world.
Is that with the machine translation?
Sounds like it's pretty decent for a machine job.

Installing ITH and TLA as some user suggested earlier, and I'm trying to update ITL, but it's not able to connect to update. Anybody know why this is? I doubt it matters, but yes, I do have Jap locale on.

Starting Paradox now.
What exactly do the difficulties do? Is it just a flat damage/hp multiplier, or something more intricate?

google and atlas are pretty decent after you tweak the phrasing and add a couple of character names to the dictionary

>tweak the phrasing and add a couple of character names

>Sounds like it's pretty decent for a machine job.
the power of neural networks user,
it may get better

Very Easy is basically a challenge because you have to actively try to lose if you don't surrender right off the bat.

ive already suspected that,
though does it lead to an existential crisis?

Things like making イリアス様 translate properly to Ilias/Ilias-sama instead of Mr. Iliad.

How do you do that?

I am here to remind people!

begone

Seconded. How do you get Google translate to translate Paradox? I only have shitty Babylon working on Chiitrans.

>How do you get Google translate to translate Paradox?
ITH to hook the text into your clipboard, and translator aggregate to translate using google.

though im wondering what goggle engineers are thinking when they see all this text devoted to monster girl femdom sex.

Learn romanji and translate the romanji and then copy and paste it into google.

Very Easy = you have to surrender to lose
Easy = you can play through the whole game on auto
Normal = fair
Hard = some strategy required
Very Hard = Good tactical use of jobs and items required
Hell = abusing meta knowledge of the game's mechanics to git gud
Paradox = New Game Plus difficulty.

i was playing that loli succubus game and thought the same thing with all the mentions of kindergarden and small bodies that would be hard to fit into.

just use the ITH and TA combination then adjust the settings for google and atlas separately
you can highlight certain phrases and words and tell TA to translate them as whatever
the phrasing settings depend on what translator you're using.

Ok, yes, but what mechanical effect is there?

Is it just stat multipliers for the enemies, or what?

Just a bunch of stat inflation/deflation and self-healing/enemy damage on very easy.

Thanks.

pretty much
but if you're the sort who doesn't mind grinding for all the characters and chests in a given area before moving on, even Hell difficulty isn't that bad.

Xelvy must die.

>Is that with the machine translation?

Nope, just my own translation of it.

Honestly a translator isn't needed for easy stuff like this, or heck most of Paradox with the exception of the more complex parts like White Rabbit's explanations, etc. That's where it's easy to get stuff confused when translating back to English since the wording is structured a lot more differently.

>though does it lead to an existential crisis?

I would assume that Illias is just keeping it to herself since she's finally confirmed something that's been bugging her ever since the start of Part 1; that she isn't the Goddess of this world, and if she's just a fragment of the original Illias, then what is her purpose now?

We won't know whether this fact leads to anything happening with companion Illias until Part 3.

Its honestly too bad what the scene leads too.

>snot cum bubble

I WOULD RATHER FAP TO VORE FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE

An incomprehensible fetish for people who don't realize they're gay.

I pity you people

>then what is her purpose now?
to become whole again