Ferrari or Lamborghini?

No one here has either one, so let's rely on hearsay to determine which is for laid back success stories, and which is for stuck up douchebags.

Ferraris can corner
Lamborghinis handle like Camaros

I never see leopard spotted or hot pink ferraris but maybe thats not the lambo factory doing that shit

Camaros are great on the track, as are Lamborghinis.

Also this thread sucks, OP, you should be ashamed

I don't like Ferrari's attitude
But Lamborghini has been re releasing the murcielago over and over again for 15+ years now instead of making something new
So I don't know op
Overall lambo is better but present day they are both boring

>Overall lambo is better
It was never better and will never be better you new money pleb

I was stating my subjective opinion
Fuck off euroboo

Lambo has more speed but the Ferrari has better handling

Tough call

I drove a Lambo, and it seemed sluggish as fuck.
Not slow, but more like the engine was somewhat disconnected from the gas pedal, so there was some serious lag.

ALambo has the most powerful engine you could possibly get!

>the most powerful engine
What does that have to do with lag? Power is great, but I'd kinda like it available immediately.

Neither, they need to go back to making race car death machines instead of really fast luxury cars.

>really fast luxury cars
That does seem the direction they're going.
And what's with all the fucking turbo Ferraris? There wasn't shit for turbos before 2014, except a couple of their supercars and that regulations dodger in the 80's.

>That does seem the direction they're going.

Another thing is that most luxury cars are very powerful now. So buying a lambo is really just for looks, rather than an exhilarating/terrifying loud obnoxious car with no power anything and light as fuck. The stuff that made them cool in the first place I mean, but I suppose you can still get a car like that.

>no power anything and light as fuck
They should both stick to this.
Luxury cars are fine, but I feel true sports cars should require an advanced level of ability to fully utilize. Sure, you can sell more cars by appealing to the LCD, but they don't really have to, given they're under an artificial production ceiling (in the US) anyway.

Alfa Romeo because I'm poor.

Even though both are only bought by sandniggers and boomers id say Ferrari. Lambos just scream daddys money. Atleast Ferrari has a lot of heritage behind it.

Farrari because Lamborghinis seem a bit chiché for poorfags who have won the lotto

at the end of the day ferrari has their brand reputation intact because they aren't VW and you can't just walk into a ferrari dealership and get whatever ferrari you can afford, you need a verified collection first if you plan on buying anything significant
on the other hand a lambo dealership will hand out huracans and aventador SV's to whatever gook walks through the door

>boomers
hey fuck you i bought one and i grew up in the 80's

I guess that means youre a sandnigger then?

Actually if I remember there is one user here who bought a 360 Modena. Haven't seen him for a while though.

>It was never better and will never be better
this

>Camaros are great on the track

I remember an autistic tripfag getting triggered and kept calling people in a thread niggers because they called lamborghinis lambos, and that is how black people call them or something like that. That shit was so funny. Come to think of it, I think it was Brosifine.

>an autistic tripfag getting triggered and kept calling people in a thread niggers
Are you sure it wasn't a 911 thread?

porsche

>porsche
Is for stuck up douchebags, or the other one?

I would say you get a Porsche if you actually care about performance, if you want something really fast and flashy you go Italian. A Porsche is less "look at me" but just as capable, if not more capable, than a Lambo or a Ferrari.

>if you actually care about performance
or
>if you want something really fast

wat

>No one here has either one
there's got to be one

Lambos are for tasteless newly rich. The kinda people who think they can just assemble a collection of expensive things and it'll automatically look tasteful simply because everything's expensive.