New fastest production car

The Koenigsegg Agera RS just did 291mph in one direction on a Las Vegas Highway, with a 277.9 mph average in both directions. Shit's fast yo

roadandtrack.com/car-culture/a13301712/koenigsegg-agera-rs-speed-record/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8jdh-Psq3Ec
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That's a nice record you have there, yurocucks. Would be a shame if someone were to take it from you.

enjoy while it lasts

I really want to love the F5, but god do I fucking hate Jon Hennessey. He's such a smug asshole, and there's way too many firsthand accounts of his shady-ass business practices

Is it going to be as much of a blunder as the first one?

>Hennessy
I'd rather have a Panoz than give money to this crook

rt hes a scumbag for sure

I typed in John Hennessy cars and this was the first thing that popped up and i lost my shit

>delusion

cool.

has the chiron had a top speed run yet? i remember the veyron ss exceeding their predicted top speed by quite a margin, hopefully the chiron can repeat that

also has the venom f5 actually been driven yet?

>production

Who gives a fuck? It's barely faster than a Texas mile car built in some guys garage. That top speed is irrelevant when you need a closed off 11 mile stretch of road to hit that, let me know when it does that in a mile. Enjoy your $1.5m warranty...

What was a blunder about the first one? It was exactly as advertised, a modified lotus with a massive engine and insane straight line speed

The chiron is limited because it didn't have tyres that were rated for speeds above 270mph, did Koenigsegg just not give a fuck?

modified cars are boring when it comes to top speed

I believe Bugatti is planning a top speed run for 2018. And the F5's engine hasn't even been finalized yet, Hennessey said it's most likely ~7.4 liter twin turbo v8, but that's not even final yet. So it's all speculation from them at this point

reminds me of the dagger gt, i think it was mentioned in a top gear news segment years ago

>0-60 1.5s
>300mph top speed

but nothing came of it iirc

shit like that pops up all the time

they just show off some renders and fancy numbers to get attention and nothing ever comes of it

I remember this shit from over a decade ago that could do 0-60 in under 2 seconds and do 270 mph

Has there been any update on the SSC Tuatara? It's too bad they had money issues, I know it was expected to go ~280mph and personally I thought it looked pretty cool. And unlike a lot of the no-name companies claiming the fastest car SSC at least had the Ultimate Aero to prove they can do it

>12 mph quicker than the Bugatti Veyron Super Sport

10, not 12

>actually believing anything that comes out of this crook's mouth

ded

never made it past shell car stage what you posted doesnt even have an engine

Another one that comes to mind is the Devel Sixteen

Claimed numbers:
>12.3L quad turbo V16 making 5000hp
>0-60 in 1.8 seconds
>348mph top speed

That being said, the engine itself did seem to be real and registered 4515bhp before breaking the Dyno, which is fucking nuts. I doubt it'll ever be an actual car though

Dyno vid

youtube.com/watch?v=8jdh-Psq3Ec

That's a shame, I liked the design

Looks fucking awful, fitting that'd it'd be made in Dubai. It'll never happen.

that's impressive but good luck getting it to move without destroying the tires lol

>Looks fucking awful

Wait until you see the fucking rear

lmao looks like its make out of cardboard and paper mache

man I remember in one of the old videos a guy is wiping the car off and knocks a piece crooked when he touches it

it probably is made of it

Probably the least structurally rigid aero I've ever seen.

for sure it would disintegrate a long time before it reached 300 mph

>coon nig sack

This. That scumbag ruins what would otherwise be an awesome car