/fgog/ - Fate/Grand Order General

Previous: Please use the NA thread to discuss the localized version of the game >[Epic of Remnant II: Agartha no Onna]
news.fate-go.jp/2017/agarta/
>5* Caster, 4* Assassin, 4* Berserker (All three will be added to the story gacha)
>Drake, D'Eon and Heracles Sprite & NP Renewal

>English FGO
fate-go.us/
>First 2 chapters on release
>No Japanese account transfer
>No censorship unless ESRB takes issue with something
>You get 42 quartz, 6000 fp, Journey CE, 10 4* exp, 5 HP/ATK Fou, Saber Lily and 4* of your choosing if you make your account before 7/31

>News
twitter.com/fgo_english
Addition of Extra class slot for support
>4* stat Fou in the rare prism exchange
>A new summer event has been announced in which Raikou will receive a swimsuit version

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz

>Friendlist Spreadsheet
>[JPN] (last reset: June 29)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>Alternate Servant/CE DB

Other urls found in this thread:

fategrandorder.wikia.com/wiki/Fate/Grand_Order_Wikia
fate-go.cirnopedia.org
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fate-go.cirnopedia.org

Where is the Avenger class?

xth for FUCK cirno and his shills

stop shilling cirno you cuck

>Sche
Post alter ego instead.

Add fategrandorder.wikia.com/wiki/Fate/Grand_Order_Wikia next time for general info

Reminder, do not engage anyone defending cirno's decisions or the new, poor translations. They only want your (You)s.

Redpill me on Agartha

> Reddit wiki
AHHAHAHAHAHA

Who /shorthair/ here

fate-go.cirnopedia.org

>only now noticing the fuyuki nodes other than the bridge and the forest are the church, the port, the school, the emiya residence and probably Tohsaka's house
;_;

well this thread is off to a great start

Don't ever speak to me again

>reddit wiki is less cancerous than us
What the FUCK happened bros?

Absolutely disgusting

The bridge is that one bridge they literally always go to

>Lü Bu is above LanceIot level

Will Red Hare be a grand servant at this rate?

Reminder that King Solomon, the man with wisdom beyond all other's, has canonically told us who the true Unrivaled servant is. Lancelot posters should certainly appreciate his kindness in correcting them!

>using the official names is cancerous
Kick and scream all you want, Nasu won't hear you. What's the point in resisting?

@181544772
Stop shilling your site, cirno

I know, but that was always obvious. I was also sad when I realized Berserker stayed guarding the castle forever 2 years ago.

>tfw always used the wiki over cirnopedia
>didn't know it was a reddit wiki

>A database made by the community for the community with the community's effort
>lol fuck what the community wants lets use the google translated version of what the boss gave us
Cirnofags will defend this

>his proxy went to shit again
Really?

Wasn't it more of like a shadowy remnant of him than anything?

Why didn't Archer just use Nine Lives Blade Works to kill Berzerker?

I gotta cum inside Sche RIGHT NOW

Why does Mashu blame her dad for his earnest attempts at finding her a mom?

What rerun do you guys think we'll get between now and 2nd year anniversary? I think they'll save summer part 1 for post anniversary so people get baited into rolling any quartz we get from it before the new swimsuits come out. We haven't gotten a Go West rerun yet, but we already had the two events that come before and after it. Then again F/GO isn't an efficient game.

>gilfag proxy died once again
YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP

What's the point in changing anything.
Everything was fine up until this point.

Why do degenerates love disgusting fetishes like armpits and feet?

Cirno mentioned that he got much more traffic from the NA release, so he's pandering to them as a fuck you to the people that have used his site since the beginning.

>we have never had people post the same thing in a similar time frame before!

Apparently it was at T-M's assistance, the lead guy said they wanted to make it Artoria but were told no.

insistence, I meant.

Must I remind them.

A-HA-HA~

Did they try actually saying Altria out loud to them, because I have trouble believing that they don't think Altria sounds like アルトリア.

Caesar really does shit out a lot of stars for a 3* Saber, doesn't he? He's like a discount Okita.

>DAMAGE CONTROL AGAIN
WEW

>a game wiki should try to be """"""correct"""""" and use """"""proper translations"""""" instead of accurately representing what is ACTUALLY in the game so it would be easier to find, regardless of whether it's correct or not
???

Lip stronk

It's been written as Altria in official material before. But then this is Nasu, in his eyes the correct spelling is Yumiduka.

Anyone defending this is a troll, don't bother.

do you deny that people have ever posted the same/similar content within the same timeframe?

The first step to stopping cancer is to not act like cancer.

Explain

His NP has a ton of hits and is quick
>mfw he hits a Lancer hand for 66K at level 40 NP2 with his buffs and waver's defense down
bretty gud

Kneel to the Unrivaled and Unconquerable Lü Bu, shilled for by King of Jews Solomon

>Not first
How?

How do the 4* Zerks stack up?

Obviously Herk tops the list bt then where does it go fron there

Give me more reason to use any other site besides his even the fucking reddit wiki.
I know that and I understand that they had to use it.
I am talking about Cirno and his retarded decisions. Basically saying fuck you retards I am going to use what we used for years.
Like said they wanted to use Artoria or Arturia but the higher ups wouldn't let them.

And why should a game wiki be a crusader against some boogeyman cancer instead of making everyone's life easier by being accurate and easy to find info in?

>What's the point in changing anything.
The fact that this is literally the official translation, regardless of whether you or I like it.

Nice damage control gilcuck but this has happened only twice around here and both times involved you.

He's less useful than Heracles or Tamamo Cat. He has good stats but so does every berserker.

Are any of the launch Sabers any good? Lily and Siegfried don't seem to be all that great and I haven't seriously tried Giles or Caesar yet.

banana and then everyone else in no particular order because the rest don't matter not even pent who is too dumb to show up in the gacha

Herk is king
Sumanai is garbage
Everything else is midfield

>there have only been two instances of people posting the same thing at the same time
kek

Yes, and those higher ups are fucking Japanese. Thus why I wonder if they actually said it aloud to them to let them know how retarded and different it sounds.

POST SUPPORTS

Not a single one, not even the 5* are good really. Atilla is kind of okay.

>go to bed
>only one /fgog/
>wake up
>now there's an NA and JP one
What the fuck happened and who shitposted hard enough to even will two generals on Veeky Forums

Believe it or not user, most people do not do things to spite others. That makes you come across as paranoid.

I'm saying using ''''''ironic''''' quotations is fucking cancerous.

Ibaraki>Beowulf>Penpen>Fran>Cat>Lancelot, (unless he has appropiate support, then he goes below Ibaraki)

> Both times involved

Unconquerable isn't a Gilfag

You first

Please read the second line of the OP

>Lu Bu gets upgraded from UNCONQUERABLE to UNRIVALED
>meanwhile Lancelot gets upgraded from UNRIVALED to INVINCIBLE
Always one step ahead of the competition.

Misora

They think a video game wiki can make some sort of a stand and force things back to the way they were, instead of just calming down and not giving a shit about what's official while recognizing that a wiki should represent whatever the game says. Just because they use Altria doesn't mean they think it's the best name.

Guessing it's a bust vs height thing.

210 on 170 is beyond even Lip's extremes.

Why on Cirno Elkidu is named Enkidu? Like Altria, he is a original character created by TM so even if he is based on Enkidu we should respect the author and not fan translating his real name in-game. You translate everything or nothing, stop cherry picking ffs.

Fucking Misora always ruining everything for everybody.

Ibaraki is the best 4* Berserker. Even better than Herc.

>stop cherry picking
>he cherry picks

Because the spelling Elkidu hasn't officialy appeared in any fate material :^)

s-sumanai

Alter, Nero, if you have no other 5* then I GUESS Seiba is good.

tbqh the banana oni is the best
with enough resources stuffed into her she can solo anything in the game

It's gilfag falseflagging as usual, like he did with Tristan and Arthur. He got tired of those now though.

In /fgog/? Yeah only two, both involving you.

So when is cirno going to add all the new profiles? Sir Kei when?

this faggot always shits all over TM and Fate yet he still reads and watches everything

is he literally /fgog/? /ourguy/?

This is why I just ignore discord and post wherever I want.

Nito.

First I've heard of this. What makes her so good?

>he doesn't know that Kei is a legitimate and accepted spelling of Kay with regards to his Welsh origins

>Yeah only two
even a cursory look at the archive proves you are full of shit

I fucking told you faggots the flip wiki was shit.

What does Nito-san smell like?