Any Subbi Guru's?

I need to replace my EJ25 engine on my 1998 Subaru Legacy GT and I found a engine but is AVCS equipped. My Subaru is not, Any potential issues with that? Or will extra work be okay since I am willing on that too.

>subarus are good
>subarus are reliable
>muh boxer
"hey guys i need to swap my engine"

AVCS is fine in a car that didn't come with it, you just won't be able to make it work without extensive wiring harness merging. It'll just run in its base timing mode all the time.

Is that your BD? Looks sweet.

huh, funny. i just bought a project car today for like $300. i bought a 2006 subaru legacy, and its dicked to fuck. shitty decals and stickers all over the car, wheels are flat and fucked up, etc. im working on it and trying to fix it up, it literally has a fucking tire mark burned into the seat. i fixed one of the backwheels today and im waiting for a part for the other wheel till next week. till then im getting the decals off and the electronics back up. so far i got the radio, turn signals to work, and i managed to get the stickers all off. also has a twin turbo exhaust and its loud as fuck. imma work on it more tomorrow. i plan on taking the wrap over the car off to reveal a nice navy blue exterior, and clean up or replace the interior.

Derp

Blown Head Gasket. Tier 1 of the EJ25 has those issues. I'm replacing it with an updated Tier 2 to rid of the issue and also have lower mileage on the engine.

Have you not posed for a whole year or just not taken your name off for a whole year?

Why do poor people do things like this?

And I don't just mean the state of the Subaru, I mean you purchasing it as well.

>it's a poor people's thing
No, it is not.

Only rural and suburban retards voted for Trump. City people all voted Hillary

No, that is not true. Liberal cities voted for hill. Most business owners are trump supporters

>he doesnt buy cheap shitboxes and then sell them for the same or more later after hooning that shit

Don't say mean things about it, it had a hard life

sorry, truth hurts drumphie

City """people""" (niggers)

what's with the segmented spoiler?

>oh hey this is a neat threa-
>first replies i see are replies to some inane politishitting on the first page
scrolling past that shit.

why does the rev hang on my WRX only when shifting between 1 and 2

Do you habe a bad habit of not letting off the gas early enough?

>Why do poor people do things like this?
What do you mean? My hobby is to literally mess around, fix, then and beat up or sell cars. That can literally be said for any other person with a hobby. This is something I have fun with, so instead of being a pretentious faggot and shitting on other peoples hobbies, try going out and getting one yourself, you may like it. I'm not even poor either, kek.

That's a Legacy B4 Blitzen, Porsche did the body kit, wheels, and interior. It also has an Aisin sequential automatic.

Literally this