/ss13g/ - spessmen waifuposting about spacetwinks

Last Thread:
Last time on /ss13g/ - spessmen on a spess station:
>Megamaw is attempting to make small nerfs to skeletons to make them playable
>Local ss13 couple announced they are getting married. Bride to be Riekland said she is thrilled and the groom Yclat had a huge grin
>Shiggypiggy is autistic, 2hotdogs is a retard and pomf is dead.

>What is Space Station 13?
youtube.com/watch?v=FHH1vfY6HTA
pastebin.com/VNcX2Quc

>New player guide
ss13.moe/wiki/index.php/The_Basics
ss13.moe/wiki/index.php/General_Help

>BYOND client
byond.com/download/build/LATEST/

>Pomf Serbian, main Veeky Forumsstation server
byond://game.ss13.moe:7777

>Test server
byond://ss13.moe:1337

>Public server list
byond.com/games/exadv1/spacestation13

>How do I connect to the servers?
Hit the cogwheel in the upper right corner of the BYOND hub and pick "Open Location"

>Veeky Forumsstation forum and logs
ss13.moe/forum/
game.ss13.moe/logs

>Map renders collection: updated sometimes
game.ss13.moe/minimaps/images/maps/

>Coderbus, here!
github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13
@rizon #coderbus @rizon #vgstation
discord.gg/fE3Ts8A

>Cryo Autism
pastebin.com/raw/YmAyagUa

>Round Stats
stats.ss13.moe/

>SS13 booru for all your SS13 images!
ss13.booru.org/

>How To Install BYOND: The Video Tutorial: The Movie
youtube.com/watch?v=-iWiZwv9f1o

>Nostalgia
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/ss13g/
ss13.moe/index.php/bans

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/raw/z7czw5WQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rNZddKAmroE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

YCLAT HERE
I DON'T GRIN
STOP SPREADING MISINFORMATION YOU FUCKING IDIOT, YOU DON'T KNOW ME, YOU'RE A NEWFAG user.

Best waifu and husbando in every single job?

Let's make a megalist, reply to this post with a static and the job you think they are the best in.

catbeast pride stationwide

nth for literal reddit autists

Why does megamaw have such a BONEr for skellingtons

So, is this how things are playing out?

You bring up shit from the past involving you and your friends from the pupper discord, and jump at any possibility to try and throw shit my way?

No wonder people are talking about conspiracies.

How's it feel yclat to know your forever in my shadow when I'm in cargo doing a better job than you?

I want dragonbro to kill himself

nice reddit spacing, fuckboy

Keep the mental degenerates out of my spess

Imagine searching reddit for specific people, imagine reading all of plapatin's posts to find that. Imagine posting it every single thread.

Imagine being this guy, a huge loser.

Or just googling his username and picking the first one or two results. Whats your favorite lego kit, Plapatin?

Have some ice cream or something

Please don't cross board advertise your shitty threads

Hey B,

I haven't spoken to you in months. Hope you're doing good. Don't see you in game anymore, you must be busy with work and our timezones don't line up well. Hope we can catch some security rounds together in the future.

t. N

Anyone got green text clown stories?
Need a good read while at work serving coffee

B

I

N

N

K

T

>not L

People said they wanted me to show a recipe of my ice cream so I'm just giving them what they want.

>not taking the bloody bins out
honestly

why do people play the worst fucking map over and over and over again to no end?

box station is fucking ancient, the maint is shit, and its fucking horrible for antags.

no

Rin was never important

Yes

Do not emag the mommi.

Fuck the antags

Autopermaban theyposters FUCKING WHEN?

yeah but if we leave it it'll just rot and its bin day on thursday

Post a picture of what you imagine your character to look like

this sounds like a down and dirty text book case of GIT GUD

your icecream is shit and so are you

>yclat stealing ailsa from me

b-b-back the fuck off?

:(

C'mon crab just let me slip my emag up inside of you over and over until you're a mindbroken slave to my will

That's ginger, you liar.

>be clown traitor
>cant find my target all round
>no opportunity to go hunting for him
>keep up clown antics the entire round
>later station goes to shit
>go to arrivals escape pod
>my target walks into escape pod
>pen him and screwdriver his eyes into mush as it's all I had on me
>let his body fly out of pod
>honk

That's actually Kate, a character I made for a science fiction p&p game. I used that art for her. She's an a ship technician that works in a medium sized spaceport... always dreaming of leaving on a ship of her own for adventure. Hoping that cute boy from medbay will pick up on her hints and runaway with her

i killed my target once by telling them a knock knock joke with such poor taste they /suicide'd

Your bird is shit

How long ago was this? Huh?

who was the user working on this?
are you still alive?

>tfw couldnt whip my last pokeball out in time to kill souhei

feels bad

Like a year ago, I never got to play her though. Game ended unexpectedly.

>Spot RD sneaking into server room to subvert AI
>AI lets me in thinking I'll stop them
>mfw I was also a traitor and cucked their attempted prevention by emagging the APC

You obviously stole this from Ginger.

Multiplayer was a mistake, look at any game that has fifty servers running the same map.

>tfw almost made it to the shutlle but DUDE BOMBS LMAO
rule 0 for souhei when?

The art isn't actually ginger beach fan art

I'm absolutely sure that the image is not a depiction of either of your characters

>[09:16:32]ADMIN: PM: Xevonix/(Yahir Kepplinger)->Donnager/(Eloise Chapelle): I am aware.
>[09:17:24]ADMIN: PM: Xevonix/(Yahir Kepplinger)->Gontran/(Lilly Mint): Gontran, stop using so many tildes. You're causing peoples autism to flare up.
>[09:17:45]ADMIN: PM: Gontran/(Lilly Mint)->Xevonix/(Yahir Kepplinger): B-But Yahir you know i use tildes 24/7!
>[09:18:19]ADMIN: PM: Xevonix/(Yahir Kepplinger)->Gontran/(Lilly Mint): I do, and thats how I was able to instantly guess it was you. It still gets people buttblasted beyond relief and I am begging you to stop the senseless buttblasting.
>[09:18:40]ADMIN: PM: Xevonix/(Yahir Kepplinger)->Gontran/(Lilly Mint): They need their butts, Gontran! Please!
>[09:18:50]ADMIN: PM: Gontran/(Lilly Mint)->Xevonix/(Yahir Kepplinger): But i love butts, Yahir!
>[09:19:24]ADMIN: PM: Gontran/(Lilly Mint)->Xevonix/(Yahir Kepplinger): Beside, it's just a syllable or whatever it's called in English :^)
>[09:19:27]ADMIN: PM: Xevonix/(Yahir Kepplinger)->Gontran/(Lilly Mint): Then for the sake of butts, please stop doing things that blast them into the stratosphere.
>[09:19:47]ADMIN: PM: Gontran/(Lilly Mint)->Xevonix/(Yahir Kepplinger): I-I'll try
>[09:20:20]ADMIN: PM: Xevonix/(Yahir Kepplinger)->Gontran/(Lilly Mint): I am sorry I had to tell you to stop.
>[09:20:44]ADMIN: PM: Gontran/(Lilly Mint)->Xevonix/(Yahir Kepplinger): It's okay, you're the very first admin going full buttblast over it
>[09:21:04]ADMIN: PM: Gontran/(Lilly Mint)->Xevonix/(Yahir Kepplinger): When did you became admin by the way?
>[09:22:22]ADMIN: PM: Gontran/(Lilly Mint)->Xevonix/(Yahir Kepplinger): On the bright side, tell yourself i am not erping :^) That would be blatant worse ;^)
>[09:22:48]ADMIN: PM: Gontran/(Lilly Mint)->Xevonix/(Yahir Kepplinger): I've flared up the autism of so many spessmen, and the wallets of so many this way ;)
>[09:23:22]ADMIN: PM: Xevonix/(Yahir Kepplinger)->Gontran/(Lilly Mint): Gross.

OwO whats this

Appearence ban Donnager NOW

send donnager back to vore where he belongs

Send xevonix back to paradise!

Ban donnager, Tachi is superior shipfu!!!

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
Mahatma Gandhi

rick and morty is simply too intelligent for imageboard communities
deus ex is a documentary
conan the barbarian is a documentary
stargate happened
jesus lived
odin lived
gandalf lived
the lord of the rings happened
the hobbit is a docucomedy
youtube.com/watch?v=rNZddKAmroE

space station 13 is just system shock the MMO

what

This is extremely related to Space Station 13.

are they really bombing again?

>>Shiggypiggy is autistic, 2hotdogs is a retard and pomf is dead.

every post I make is directly related to this thread.

yup, xir is bombing again.

Reminder that Souhei's static is only 17 years old so they can be freely demoted to Civilian for being underaged.

It's fine though, it was at the end of the round. It was only an issue when it was roundstart DUDE BOMBS.

how do you get money as cargo

xir is always an assistant at heart anyway, just like all the weebs.

I think someone was trying to emag me the other day but I was running around like a chicken trying to patch multiple breaches. Really wouldn't have minded since it was such a mess and the shuttle was already coming.
>be test subject for geneticist
>get empathetic thought
>read miner's mind
>profit

It's too bad age isn't on IDs
IDing people as the bartender would be fun

Unfortunately the lowest age is 17 and max is 100 or some shit, so assuming 18 is the drinking age, there's not much of a point.

Maint used to be succinct and make sense.
Then a bunch of pubbie tards came up with the ghetto bar and it was all downhill from there. If you seriously need inaccessible maint tumors to function as a stealth antagonist you're fucking bad at the game sorry.

>be the Shiggypiggy
>have a falling out with your fiancé because you shouldn't stop chasing 2d women
>get depressed and start doing drugs
>start playing lifeweb with the pitch of the last of your waifus
>it's fun but life isn't
>get an absolute madman to send you 300 dollars around Christmas, pack a suitcase and move to Moscow
>half a year later, have comfy office job, plenty of higher quality drugs and a murderous desire to get into writing and finally finish the novel
>don't play on Veeky Forums because your computer broke down and you can't write either because of that

I mean I might be fucking autistic but I think that overall the space station game made me a more successful person with how radical were the changes it pushed me to.

I mean I even did a male girl once

Sorry for blogging, lads, but I'm glad you remember me so fondly.

If it helps, I think you're a pretty cool dude. Come back some time.

Why haven't you terminated your pathetic existence yet?

Hey, thanks. Maybe once my work projects are finished I'll get a new computer and swing by.
Because lately it's been anything but pathetic! I recently had MDMA for the first time in my life and it's like all the waifus at once hugging you. Try it sometime, lad.

You'd still have to card everyone if it was an NT policy, inconveniencing.everyone no matter and leading to more bullshit stops by security if you're caught with an open container. Now that I start thinking, a dry station gimmick would be kind of entertaining, have a bunch of assistant bootleggers, dirty officials and maintenance speakeasys.

NT policy involves a lot of paperwork that nobody ever does, for example. Some people would like to do it but people will just shit on them, especially since drinking has no practical use whatsoever.

Xevonix plays a gay grey

Not him but I totally would if MDMA weren't neurotoxic

Nah, you're a casual faggot that wants easy valids and has blandest of taste, which is odd for a homosexual. Your kind usually love to try new things.

Is it really that bad? I mean, I don't go to extremes, but the worst I'd expect is kidney problems, short term short term memory loss, and serotonin syndrome or what is it.
I mean, what I understood about life is its better to regret things you did than things you didn't.

Who the fuck added momentum to all ghost movements including through haunting? This is the most retarded change ever made by 3 orders of magnitude easily. Off yourself subhuman.

Just like pretty much every illegal drug really.

Single use really fucks your serotonin stores and downregulates your receptors
Some are worse than others, and a few have very little negative effects

When it was tested by admins most agreed it made it much easier to observe the station and track players

Feel free to brig up any issues in the discord however

Back in my day we just increased our view range and double clicked.

I didn't notice anything different

The funny thing about my first time trying it was that I didn't actually feel a suicide Tuesday or what's it called, and in fact, 8 was cheerier than usual for a week even though I took only 150mg, which made me wonder if my serotonin was already fucked hence all the waifus and it somehow got unfucked, which sounds entirely unrealistic, but subjectively, that's how it felt.

Likely wasn't MDMA then.

Hm, I'm not sure what else could it have been. Doubtedly anything more expensive to produce, and the seller was a fairly trusted lad so whomst knows. Point being, I was better off since.

Straight mdma is rare anymore, it's usually cut with other drugs. A common one is methamphetamine.

Still if security gets bored and how they tend to meander around the bar and stare at cams the bartender or others may catch shit. Making players mad for real or just ick for denying them drink would be pretty entertaining too and likely get the bar more lively and shotgun happy. Maybe even hiring an assistant as a bouncer to break up the monotony of rajin cajin.

>play on colonial marines
>pilot runs fire missions (with no targets marked) for 30 minutes while everyone on the planet is dying
>steal sl id and forcibly call the ship down
>get banned for blasting the pilot in the face with my revolver

What a great server.

In Russia where yours truly is from the situation is a little different, actually. Sure, pure stuff is rare, and I'd say ecstasy pills have a higher turnover than crystals, but tor networks gave birth to a really competitive environment where every other seller wants to outdo the other, it's a little magical maybe even.