/nofgo/ Fate Grand Order NA general

Who is the gold man edition

Official site: fate-go.us/
>You get 42 quartz, 6000 fp, Journey CE, 10 4* exp, 5 HP/ATK Fou, Saber Lily and 4* of your choosing if you make your account before 7/31

Twitter:twitter.com/fgo_english

Wiki: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/index.php

Daily droplist: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php

Friendlist: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctk0n_OdMusCdkzQPQu8AHD-3Drc0kXqHOmKWJDpY-VkHVEg/viewform

Discord: discordapp.com/invite/zfhAAw9

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13346121/r
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

JACK WHEN

Slutty ass Rin when!?

Im never going to be able to ascend Hercules again. Fuck these fucking golems

PREACH IT BROTHER

>tfw want to see Seiba Alter go tsundere for me.

>Discord not removed from OP

Idiot.

Reminder to use the servants you want rather than the ones the minmaxers tell you to

>edition
>Discord not removed
Fuck off retard

How is shota Iskandr compared to Medusa?

Jeanne Berserker Waver is the only acceptable team for the game.

What the fuck are you talking about

>Vlad/Jeanne/Emiya/Limited Zero Over
>Waver/Emiya/Limited Zero Over/Heavens Feel
Which account would you pick?

I guess it shouldn't be all that surprising that /v/ is terrible at making general OP's.

>Gold Man
>when STELLA is in base game

>Have to wait months for Jack/Shuten
All I want is a lolissassin

s-shut up

But the servant I want to use is Herc

Do I win

The second, waver is always useful and Emiya is...there at least until his upgrades kick in. But Jeanne will get you over the early game. Though you could try to ARTs spam with the former, maybe medea?

The Waver one, but only because I'm a gameplayfag and Vlad/Jannu fall off later on

But Herc isn't good, so no.

What's the best way to integrate STELLA into a team at this point? Is there more to him than just a glorified suicide bomber?

>not /fgoalter/
user pls, you should know better

Assassin Euryale is in the game.

Jets pls

Next time just copy paste this one

You tried your best user, that's what matters.

But Jets is even worse than Herc.

No she isn't, not yet at least

Thanks, guess nobody can just compete with Waver except for Merlin. Geez fucking Vlad why did you appear instead of Waver.
Getting back to rerolling.

>nofgo
>discord
>this lazy opening
>shitty picture

wew lad

Will do if I make the next thread.

strawpoll.me/13346121/r
/fgogalter/ best

sumanai

>he doesn't know

>tfw If don't know roll Nero then Tamamo for EXTRA team or spend in goldie
fuck

Agreed with this user

Honestly they're about the same. Medusa is slightly more Arts focused, so she gains her NP faster and teams better with Arts teams. Shotaxander has Charisma (full party attack buff). Neither is bad, but I think Ushi is probably the best budget Rider by a hair. She has a party wide +NP skill and a party wide +attack skill, though her NP is only single target, but it does hit harder.

She gets added in Okeanos, unless you're referring to when you face her as a boss in the dailies.

What did you expect from /v/

If you have shit luck should you do single rolls or do 30 quartz rolls?

He's talking about Stheno.

user, "assassin Euryale" is a fairly young way to call Stheno.

Stheno is a loli assassin. Why don't you have her yet?

Besides, between Jack, Stheno, Wu and Shuten there are plenty of loli assassins to be had.

Is Rin conscious like Waver or is she just totally possessed by Ishtar?

I'm retarded

If you have shit luck you shouldnt roll. Or if you can't stop the urge do the FP one

>Medusa might synergize better with Waver but Alexander fits better thematically
Hard decision

you can always just friend waver, there are so many of them

vlad/jeanne start is solid

But I cant get Gilgameme with FP rolls

Except Jack is great and Shuten is good.

I love watching newfags get confused at the redman using swords

Which skill should you focus on leveling for for Vlad?

30 quartz. You have a 100% chance of getting 1 4* or better, and then the usual chance to getting a 4* or 5* with your other 9 rolls. Admittedly that guaranteed 4* could be a CE, but it's still something.

If you roll one at a time, you only have the normal chance of rolling a 4* or 5* on each roll, and if you do roll one, it could end up being a CE anyway.

>fell for the 'reroll until you get a 5* meme' and am now stuck with an account with a 6.0 tier hero like jeanne
hopefully they let us pick a 4* soon so I can get Herc

Singles are better.

Do you really and i mean REALLY need something from the summon? Listen to a man who wasted 30 quartz for some bunch of CE's

At least Jack will be out by Christmas. I love smug, remorseless lolis with gigantic 5heads who are proud of all of the terrible things they've done and ask you for headpats, so waiting those 2 years for Wu is going to be killer.

I dont actually care about gil that much but I wont be able to hold the urge to roll before the jalter event

Jeanne was a 10.0 until London or Okeanos.

Once I get Altera to 60 and Emiya to 50 it's story/mat grinding time

Should I have Herc or Altera in my All slot?

Altera + Altria + Herc or Waver + Jeanne + Liz?

When are the tickets coming back to global?

Totally possessed, but her personality did influence Ishtar in some ways, she's more "human" then when she was a full goddess.

>Nurse is my grand prize that I want
>Will undoubtedly fail at not rolling through the scam gachas of Nursery Rhyme and Banana
>That disgusting priest keeps smiling at me when my back is turned goading me to roll even before those two are introduced

I MUST NOT FALTER.

Yes
I need the gold man, he is my everything.

is Mash useful later on

I wonder if Shirou or Muramasa will be in charge when he becomes a pseudo.
Either way the result will have an insatiable desire to make more swords.

I am waiting for Jeanne Alter too. But she wont show up soon they say. Thats why i threw 30 from my 80 quartz. Do it if you want user, but you better start saving after it.
>Tfw f2p life

If you 10 roll now there's a 50% chance you will get a 5* servant and a 50% chance you will get a 4* servant.

She apparently gets upgrades as the story progresses.

Yes, very much so. Much later.

If you're looking for friend points, I find it's better to have your higher level character in your All slot. Lots of new players just grab the highest level character they see.

>That disgusting priest keeps smiling at me when my back is turned goading me to roll even before those two are introduced
You're paranoid
roll the gacha now

SHUT UP.

The chance is about to slip away, it's now or never!

She improves when she becomes a 4*. Until then, she's good at keeping the team alive with her abilities and is essentially a 0 cost mini-Jeanne. Just rely on other characters to be your damage dealers.

Do it then if you like a character nothing should stop you from trying to get it.

Pump and dump Kiyohime!

You of little faith, roll now while favour shines upon us anons

You guys need to take Adderall and chill out. the game is only a week old and events will be coming soon. Why you wasting your quartz so needlessly?

>dump
Enjoy your bell end.

Enjoy being burned alive inside a bell

>Dump

I hope you like burning in a bell

I did it. I'm finally free.

Any reason not to just use up those 4* all class exp cards?

Did those dudes behind take turns to fuck her?

So far it seems like either divine spirits maintain their personalities and heroic spirits don't, or both work the same way and can decide whether or not to be in charge, so it could go either way.

Saving them to level whatever servant you don't have yet or haven't ascended yet.

actually one of them fucks her wife instead

She looks so silly.

>Tfw Saber Lily is shit
>tfw using her anyway because i'm a disgusting waifufag.

So which one of those knights is Mordred's father?

What's stopping me from putting $87 usd to get 140quartz and roll 3 times and most probably get shit?

Reason

>take adderall
>chill out

uh don't you mean xanax

Common sense.

Nothing? I did it last week and got a Jeannu.

Do it.
You won't.

Why would you only roll 3 times? You could roll 4 times with that.

Nothing
do it