Summer Car

Just got this game, anything I should know? Haven't been on Veeky Forums in years but I know some of you faggots play this.

Other urls found in this thread:

racedepartment.com/forums/my-summer-car-mods.381/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Rally the van when you're drunk.

You should know perkeleen perkele.

There is no know, only do

Don't bother playing this without a wheel and pedals set, it's a whole different game with those

Use the experimental build. The beta code is crashcrashcrash.
>mfw restarted my game
RIP peer pile

I'm a poorfag but I use WASD for walking and I have a wired 360 controller for the car controls.

These jacks are buggy as fuck. My car just went flying. No idea where my spanner set is, they were laying on the fender.

Back on track. Feel free to greentext some gameplay you've had. I literally knew nothing about this game until yesterday and I'm still kind of really learning what all is in it.

Maybe share some skins, too. I do photoshop so I can probably make some if anyone has any ideas.

After my car is built, of course.

I enjoy how the car has flung itself and you've gone "Yeah this is the build location now"

how do you stance a car in this game

Mods.
racedepartment.com/forums/my-summer-car-mods.381/
There is at least one "rocket bunny" type bodykit in there iirc.

I crashed the van on the way home full of beer and sausages, so I had to go get it with the tractor in the middle of the night. The tractor couldn't carry it, so after I picked up like a thousand sausages that got scattered through the woods, I drove the van back and now my tractor is a couple miles away, so I can't pick the car up at all.

And why did you pop the bag in the van?

I died in the crash and when I came back, there were sausages everywhere.

Oh yeah, that does that. Dont die next time.

Best way to make cash?

Make friends!

This is a game changer.

Wait, how? Was there just an update?

You have always been able to tether vehicles together.

Teach me.

Crouch in front of/behind the car and move your mouse cursor around the center of the bumper. The shit tanker has a very obvious rear tow spot and is probably the best choice for towing shit. Also the 2 cars outside Teimo's shop have tow points so you can hook them together and shit.

I just crawled under it and it said TOW ROPE and then I had a rope in my hand. Then i went to the other car and on the back of the van it said it too, so I connected them. I ran out of gas in the van trying to get the car pushed into the garage though. This basically sums up why I don't build things in real life.

Is there any fixing this?

Keep in mind, I'm completely out of gas in the van, and the tractor is two miles away.

Thanks a ton

Use the shit tanker. Dont run out of fuel in it though, it takes 3-4 jerry cans to get to town.

That's not going to help me get gas for the van. Will the dirtbike make it to a car I can rent? I read there's cars to drive somewhere.

>Start playing the game again because you guys inspire me
>Haven't played since launch
>Wtf there's other drivers now
>Fuccboi comes down highway in the wrong lane

Fucking god

just hold the diesel jerrycan (in the woodshed next to the divider wall, tractorside) on the minibike. The bike takes special fuel, on the shelf in the shop.

shit. didn't think of that. I just chain smoked my way to the mechanic on the minibike to steal his car to put the jerry cans in.

Well, I'm fucked.

Put the minibike in the trunk of the car at the mechanics but couldn't get it started, so I walked around the corner and fell into a well and died. Now my van is out of gas, my car is stuck in a hole, my minibike is 5 miles down the road at the mechanic and my tractor is 2 miles down the road.

steal briefcase

>couldn't get the minibike started
Use the fuel tap on it, then use the kickstarter in driving mode to start the engine

Take boat to town then go off to the right until you see dirt. Wait for the green menace with your thumb out. Get in and flip him off to go. Thumbs up will stop him. He will drive fast enough to die so keep him slow.

>fell down a well
Sorry bro, thats not a well
Its a septic tank

Is Finland the Australia of eurape?

That doesn't even make any sense.

It's this crazy twilight zone where the culture isn't either Eastern or Western European, the people are like NPCs from a Twin Peaks themed horror-game, and everything kinda just works because of some unwritten, invisible contract that each Finn seems to write the day they're born. If there ever were LotR-esque elves on this planet, Finns would be the descendants of their retarded outcasts who mixed with a group of strange Cro-Magnons who had really weird fetishes.

You build your car, crash it, crash every other vehicle to a point where you only have the tractor left at your house and then never touch the game again because it would take you hours just to get your shit back.
At least that's what I did.

Also here's a protip: If it's slightly rainy outside, DO NOT ANSWER THE PHONE BECAUSE YOU WILL LITERALLY DIE.
Also you can change the flag in your garage to whatever picture, I had a picture of James May.

from first play
even with tutorials and walk though it take several hours to come up with a method for assembling the car without obliterating it
I even had to save spam and make my own check points just to save time

not sure if this still works but while the body has no dents in it back up defaultES2File.txt
if you crash later you overwrite the temp file that keeps track of how badly dented everything is
other way is just to make the defaultES2File.txt read only so it is not overwritten by the game when you save the game while there is a dent on the body
but if the engine or glass gets broken another file is responsible for that

having a second monitor to put a map onto also helps

>if you crash later you overwrite the temp file that keeps track of how badly dented everything is
thats not defaultES2, thats meshsave that keeps everything undented

I'm forgetting things
must be so long since I made the mechsave read only
there is some problem that a mechsave from one save does not work with another
so I keep all the different save files separate until I know the mechanisms