What is your favorite car Veeky Forums?

What is your favorite car Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G0cKPWOgTzg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

McChicken

fpbp

forever and always be a Scirocco

Just the sheer ridiculousness of it, really. Not necessarily the looks or impracticality.

I just want to drive through some mountain twisties in one of these.

I like the MR2 and want to drive it through some mountain twisties, but I don't want to snap over-steer and die. So, I don't want to drive it through some mountain twisties.

I really like the one with four wheels and a engine that do vrooooom

It's really not that bad, the only reason it has a bad rep is because it was cheap, so dumbasses who can't drive could afford to buy one, then crash.

All you need to remember is that decelerating coming out of a turn is fucking retarded and you should never do it and the problem is solved.

Good enough for Batou good enough for me.

>afraid of a 30 year old toyota with 120hp
kill yourself my man

you can't and you won't change my mind

This is the best car picture I´ve seen today.

Close call between the F1, Diablo and this fuck

People seem to hate it but 8 year old me though it looked rad as fuck and it has stuck with me ever since

>rammstein decal

Was MR2 W20 and now its the FD3S. ;_;
I NEEEED THIS CAR!
youtube.com/watch?v=G0cKPWOgTzg
Im in love.

Try even finding one in the South it's damn near impossible :(

Evo 6, dreamed of owning one ever since I was a kid.
In pic related trim and colour

dutch plate
Poor thing sees more speedbumps than corners.

If we are talking favorite car ever. Has to be this. The sequential gearbox makes my peepee do strange things.
My niqqa.

2017 Viper or mk3 supra

I want one of these so bad.
There is no justifiable reason to want one in this day of age but I still want one.
Therefore it must be true love

I love icecream

I have two. One is my realistic dream car, and one is my "one day I'll be rich and able to buy one" car.

Realistic favourite car: ND MX-5 RF. Literally everything I want from an MX-5 with everything that's ever turned me off taken away I.e the soft top.

Dream: E-Type Jag. The only convertible I'd ever want to own. Particularly Eagle's E-Types are perfect modifications and the ultimate final destination of the E-Type's form.

>tfw never ever

I agree with these, especially the F50 and Stratos.

Pic related is mine.

Just play My Summer Car