Since rick and morty can only be understood by intellectuals it would be reasonable to surmise that items and customs...

since rick and morty can only be understood by intellectuals it would be reasonable to surmise that items and customs seen in rick and morty are then counted as things intellectuals use and do
therefore in pic related it shows beth driving a manual car therefore it is reasonable to surmise that driving a manual is only for those with a higher intellect
>autotragic fags BTFO

It could also represent poverty because she got knocked up at 17 and has had a less than perfect life.

>left and up reverse mechanism

disgusting

This was a very autistic post, congratulations op

lol szechuan sauce amirite op xDDDD

pic related

Somebody post the pasta

Sponsored by Honda

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand V-TEC. The speed is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the lap times will go over a typical driver’s head. There’s also Honda’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into their characterisation- their personal philosophy draws heavily from J. Walter Christie literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of understeer, to realise that they’re not just fun- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike VTEC truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Honda’s existential catchphrase “VTEC just kicked in Yo!” which itself is a cryptic reference to the head gently tapping the back of a headrest. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as rod’s genius wit unfolds itself from their engine blocks. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a VTEC tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid.

thanks

I have never seen an episode of Rick and Morty. With so many people talking about it, I feel like watching it, but I have so little desire to watch fiction.

It could also represent it being an older car.

Don't let your bias get in the way of enjoying more out of life. Don't let anything get in the way enjoying life.
If you're stuck behind 2 slow cars in a 2 lane road, that's okay, that's fantastic.
If you're racing someone and they dent your car in a corner, that's okay, that's perfectly wonderful.
If you skid into a guardrail and are hospitalized for 3 years, that's great.
Nothing in life is good, nothing in life is bad.
It's how you perceive it that makes it so.
Everything is fucking good.

Okay.

What is "non-fiction"? Everything you know as reality is chemical and electrical impulses in your brain.

If you can't watch sci Fi I feel bad for you. Think Futurama is better but Rick and Morty isn't terrible. The first two seasons are on Hulu

This

in the context of the show I have to agree, the use of a manual is to show the poverty of the family despite Rick's superior intellect.

But she’s a fucking surgeon

she's a horse surgeon.

le Epic posT xD

*dabs*

I TURNED MYSELF INTO A CIVIC MORTY!
I'M CIVIC RICK!

>rick is jealous of another rick that created multi dimensional Jerry daycare.
>rick doesn't just shit out some slightly more advanced technology and then license the patents. allowing his family to live comfortably for the rest of their lives.