What car would the bogandoff brothers drive?

what car would the bogandoff brothers drive?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Igor_and_Grichka_Bogdanoff
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

chevy SSR

SLR convertible

>implying the bogs would drive themselves

They'd be sipping champagne in the back of a maybach with all the sunshades down, so they don't have to look at the disgusting peasants

>dougposting

They would probably ride in a phantom 2bh

Why are they so fucking ugly, though?

Nevermind had a look, they were 10x better looking before the plastic surgery, holy fuck they're like a male version of Wildenstein.

How can people worth so much be so legitimately stupid?

Do you honestly believe money is correlated with intelligence or wisdom? It is sad how people are taught that anyone born with a silver spoon up their ass is automatically a genius.

Flying DMC-12 time machine.

Anything that Veeky Forums has photoshopped

That tesla shop with the twingo face.

I actually thought they were a different race, I thought they were aboriginals. I had no idea who they were so I just googled why they looked so strange and I'm kinda shocked they used to look normal.

>How can people worth so much be so legitimately stupid?
>t. hopeless brainlet
>I actually thought they were a different race
>t. brainlet with potential
They're actually quarter black. But that's not the thing that makes them a different race.

Can I get a (((q u i c k r u n d o w n))) on these guys?

They actually drive a Moller 400 Skycar and they often brag about it on french TV shows

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Igor_and_Grichka_Bogdanoff

>are French television producers[1] and scientific essayists who since the 1970s have presented various subjects in science fiction, popular science and cosmology. They were involved in a number of controversies, most notably the Bogdanov affair, in which it was alleged the brothers wrote nonsensical advanced physics papers that were nonetheless published in reputable scientific journals.

>Drive

They just reconstruct themselves at their desired location using nanoscopic Bogdabots

They're the French version of the black science guy.
Instead of being black they're twins who abused surgery.

Something quick but rundown

The Earth.

Because they're more human than human.

Who are they?

I feel like I could use a quick rundown.

heh
underrated

A 1990 Ford Probe GT

Can Someone give me a quick rundown on these two?

>friend has '90 Probe with ~160k miles on it
>all it really needs is a headlight motor and an alignment job
>friend wants to get a new car soon, and said he'd sell it to me
Should I Veeky Forums? Are Probes any good?

I need a brief synopsis on this pair

4cyl or 6? i have a 93 gt and i love it

Black Science Guy just runs his mouth about fields he knows nothing about, which is frankly typical for physicists. The Bogdanoffs straight-up made shit up.

Not sure. I suppose I should get more info and ask the QTDDTOT thread. Thanks for your input.

Are they at least not as smug as black science guy?