/gtag/ - Grand Theft Auto General

[Embed] edition

>Crews for GTA:O
Join a crew by posting your SC name and crew you want to join in the thread then clicking the link below and requesting an invite. Make sure your profile visibility is set to public. Do not kill/grief fellow crew members.
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/pc_gtag (PC only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_vg_-_ps4 (PS4 only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/meat_for_the_grinder (Xbone ft. 100% crew black)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/flibinjibervans (Alternative meme color crew)
Other crews: pastebin.com/GtsCr3VL (embed)
>Steam Group - No heterosexuals allowed
steamcommunity.com/groups/gtagonlinevg
>PS4 Community - GTAG VG Community (No heterosexuals allowed here either)
To join the community, search the community name in "Discover Communities" and leave a request.

>Older threads
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/gtag/type/op/

>Helpful information for new players
pastebin.com/wmwvpEmr (embed)

>Regularly updated vehicle stat spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1g2Qy84YUrYu_YCcdjMhzDGuNMzwNtjVjIJzdRmrHu6Y/edit#gid=1868604557[Embed][Embed][Embed]

>Graphics settings guides for GTA V
gamersnexus.net/game-bench/1909-gta-v-graphics-optimization-guide
geforce.com/whats-new/guides/grand-theft-auto-v-pc-graphics-and-performance-guide

>Patch notes for 1.40
support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/articles/115008752188

>Latest added content
socialclub.rockstargames.com/news/article/60226/GTA-Online-Gunrunning-Now-Available
socialclub.rockstargames.com/events

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/FliggerBaggot/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Well, update on the Overall biker gang from the last thread, they all joined my MC, I hopped on my Oppressor, and I made all their Faggios go warp speed in formation.

Was pretty fun, a Shitter turned up at one point to ruin the fun, but found himself eating about six welfare rockets.

convince me not to do this

you dumb fuck, the modded version is missing the point and doesn't even look like it belongs in the game

Are money hacks back yet? I can't afford the gunrunning shit.

Why would you? How do you not have more money than you know what to do with by now?

The sam battery for the APC looks so stupid, but it also shits hellfire so I'm torn on which turret to keep.

Why not get two?
What are you, poor?

So I played this on 360 for a little while.
Should I pick this up again but for current gen?
Is it worth it to get back into it?
How is online's current state?

I guess I could, probably gonna put a livery on the SAM APC though because CruBlack doesn't look good with the missile pods.

One easy way to fix multiplayer: Dont mark other players with icons over their heads or on the map unless you are together

I bet nobody has ever said that before user

You will regret it once the new money drops come out.

which platform though?

>get modder in my mission
>he just makes us fly in the sky and all bullets turn explosive

I'm running low on cash here bubs

Not sure.
I have pc/ps4/xbone.
I honestly would be surprised if my pc could run it though.
Considering selling my xbone, so probably ps4.

ps4 is best desu

I've completely stopped playing on pc

Alright. Good to know, thanks.

Doesn't the sam battery have a limited amount of missles though? its the only thing stopping me from buying it honestly

it has 60 and it shoots fast so they do run out but you can just drive it into your garage or moc to refill

60 isn't exactly "limited" but yes its limited compared to the endless default cannon

I thought it'd be 20 or something like the ruiner, I probably wont even get the chance to even use 60, now ill probably buy it

As much as I like the Torero, the interior is hot garbage and you can't even paint it.

I don't dislike the interior, but I can't stand that you can't paint it. Especially when you can't pain the Infernus Classic's.

Not as upset as I am that there's not a topless version though. I want a fucking topless countach so fucking bad.

I've got my shit set up to run fortified while I'm afk, but for the past two days, when I came home, I was no longer a CEO. Do you get bumped out of a CEO position after so long or did something else happen?

How many missiles does the oppressor have?

Is there any use for the Aqua Technical ?

not sure but seem to be about 20

There's not really any use for any water vehicle in this game.

That being said, I bought one with hackerbux because if I'm going to have a technical, it might as well go in water, too.

I think it carries 20. But it's trivial to refill since dismissing it and recalling it via MC gives it full ammo.

Not any more, not unless you like the aesthetic. It used to be handy as an on-demand weaponized vehicle that you didn't have to hassle with Pegasus for as well as an amphibious vehicle, but now it's been outclassed by the APC and the as-yet unreleased Technical Custom, as well as the throngs of other ownable weaponized vehicles. Many of the Special Vehicles are destined to collect dust now.

KILLING MAKES MY DICK HARD

>tfw no wearable timbs

generic work boots don't cut it

>3 relatively cheap cars and an empty space

Is this supposed to be money?

>not driving your blazer aqua from your comfy 6 car house to your offshore yacht to have drinks and lean on rails

It's like you don't even have an appreciation for the finer things in life

Add me on Steam to play GTA w me and my crew. Let me know you're from Veeky Forums.
Steam: Poop Juggler
Link: steamcommunity.com/id/FliggerBaggot/

>6 car house

There's not any 10 car houses on the edges of the map. Driving your blazer aqua all the way from Vinewood Hills is not comfy

Comfiest houses are stilt houses. And Alta Street.

>not having one 6-10 car house and a bunch of 10 car garages to keep the rent low.

>being so poor you actually care about rent

lmaoing @ ur live

I'm jewish not poor.

Owning a water vehicle that can be spawned nearby is worth it just for this one fucking part of the map.

>bullying shitter down the beach with GTAG
>shitter respawns on the opposite bank by the LSC
>have to go all the way around
>continue bully
>shitter respawns back on the north bank
>have to go all the way back to where we were
>repeat

>Not owning a house in Chumash

Haven't you heard? Poverty is the new wealth. All the old guard are doing it. Also, I can see my yacht from my driveway

mortals don't understand that it's a marathon not a sprint.

Stilt houses suck, most of the ones you can buy are uglier than all of their neighbors and they have balconies that can only be accessed by jumping over hedges and fences like you're trespassing on your own property

can cops in V even arrest you? They all seem to shoot at you even if you have one star.

>Not owning a house in Chumash
don't remind me

only in singleplayer

>tfw one of my first MC businesses was in Chumash

it was so far...from everthing

Do you mean Paleto Bay? I don't think there's any MC stuff in Chumash.

>download a bunch of really good user-made races
>know deep down in my heart I'll never get to actually race on them with people
>weep softly to myself as I drive endlessly around empty tracks

so get some gtags to play with you?

>not getting CAD skills and modeling a countach and then selling it to the GTA franchise

who the fuck else is going to do it

has the gunplay and storyline improved at all?

Is GTA V online any less cancerous than it was a year ago?

In terms of loading times, crashing during heists, etc..?

Still the same shit.

>load to a free roam lobby after completing a setup
>there has been an error joining a session

no

>game finally gets actual military fatigues
>glorious german flectarn

>armor/bulletproof vests don't show over the fatigues
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
WHATS THE FUCKING POINT THEN

Also surprised they didn't even give us new helmets to match everything else in the Gunrunning update. We're still stuck with the crappy Black/Forest/White bulletproof helmets.

I just wanna go full tactical Bundeswehr damn it

>tfw sold your Drift Tampa and immediately regret it

The regular Tampa is better anyway.

It looks fucking gay though

I'm going for a NASCAR aesthetic

You are the one that's gay, fag.

The drift tampa isn't a stock car you fucking goon.

Also you definitely have shit taste

>i-its not a stockcar!!!11!!1!1
>looks exactly like a stockcar

Kek

>DRIFT tampa
>b-b-b-b-but muh hick races

It's not a stock car, it's based off of two seperate specific cars owned by DRIFT racers, not redneck circle racing, you absolute fucking ingrate.

You have no idea what you're talking about, do not bother responding to me again, subhuman

>Subhuman
You got a problem with halfies m8?

>getting mad online
>implying I'm talking about anything other than aesthetics

Kek

Why are skinny white bois so impotent?

I dont think you know what that word means

Rage moar

okay

It's the most powerful and effective emotion. It's the only thing that gets things done

this sounds like something viva would say

>oppressors rockets actually lock in and hit the target instead of circling or overshooting
>a fucking bike has better rockets than attack helis, jets, or rocket launchers
I'm crying at how overloaded this fucking bike is. It does too much.

bad taste. Drift Tampa is hella fun to drive

>tfw spent over 100k on insurance premiums from landing in people's pools

Th-thanks I guess

>ride around with the oppressor
>die from hitting something
Every time

Is it me or does the Oppressor not have standard bike-fall-damage physics?
You can crash on a standard motorcycle, get launched a gorillion feet into the sky, faceplant into the concrete and only take 2 HP of damage. But on the Oppressor, suddenly you've got Halo 1 fall damage in effect and will die from a ten-foot fall if you get knocked off.

>looks exactly like a stockcar
>Drift Tampa
?

>implying there is one type

/out/

It's definitely inconsistent, I haven't managed to figure out what makes the landing stick yet. Sometimes i'll either die when trying to land from 10 feet in the air or i'll survive a landing from 100 feet in the air.

Nascar patented the "numbers and stickers" aesthetic, literally everything in existence that uses anything similar is also a stock car.
Pic related, they're european stock cars.

Its probably more cancerous since gunrunning

>there are people with less than $1B

>there are people who don't report money drops

>still no akimbo pistols
>still no rucksacks or backpacks of any kind
>still no holsters
>still no bandoliers
>still no ghillie camo
>still can't wear vip body armors without glitching them

the drip that never came

found one

we need more tactical stuff yeah. Rutsacks would be amazing.

As much as I hate Ghost Recon Wildlands, It'd be cool if they took a page from that and brought over a bunch of the backpacks and the "special forces" gear that's not just straight up Army stuff.

Was the leak about the PMC expansion legit? I could see it honestly, like I/E was to CEOs.

iirc, modeled beards for male characters weren't going to happen because the character design team collectively has autism.

the reason they allegedly gave for no beards was the fact that the would clip with other stuff.

I can see this to be true when you look at the loose ass parachute straps, and the recently added dungarees. Rucksacks or holsters would look awful, and that's probably why they haven't been added.

Really hope they clean up their act for RDR2 with a more modular clothing system.

So no dripfeed car today?

It's baffling a big ass game developer like R* couldn't make something as high quality as a shit game developer like Reloaded made a crap ton of time before with APB:R.

GOVERNMENT STOOGE

another example