/pg/ - Persona General

Previous: Family Edition

NEWS
>Hashino thanks western piggus: personacentral.com/message-director-katsura-hashino-celebrating-western-release-persona-5/
>New game domains registered: personacentral.com/potential-persona-5-spin-off-website-domains-registered-including-p5d-p5u/
>English P5 DLC schedule: personacentral.com/persona-5-dlc-scheduled-announced-english-release/
>Next major event announced for August 2nd: personacentral.com/large-scale-persona-live-event-announced-august-2-2017/
>New Persona games to be announced 2017: personacentral.com/atlus-to-announce-several-games-in-2017-includes-the-persona-series/
>New Atlus studio "Studio 0" to create new RPG named Project Re Fantasy: personacentral.com/atlus-project-re-fantasy-concept-video-site-update/
>Persona 20th Anniversary radio CD announced: personacentral.com/persona-20th-anniversary-radio-cd-detailed/

INFO
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S

GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona Image Collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE
>Persona ISOs
mega.nz/#F!5iQAGTLB!U1LUUTLtawRdsWSDDFSAQQ

MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/4mCHnwGk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Where are my Pixie doujins?

I love Ann!

She's mine /pg/

Claiming this cute, cuddly, content, criminally curvacious coquette.
Best model.
Most compassionate.
I'm so proud of Ann. I love her.

FemJoker x Kawakami
CHAPTER 3 IS DONE
pastebin.com/4mCHnwGk

Please enjoy it, and feel free to post any critique or thoughts.

robot is forever!!

Kawaklaimi

See you on a dark night

The only VNs I play are ones with an actual story of value, no weird H shit. I tried sitting through a SOL VN where you fuck all the cute girls exactly once and the common route pissed me off more than P4 did.

I don't like Kawakami.

I love her

Obligatory Makoto post

Best woman, best cake, best wife.

Add more dates to P5!
Teaching Sadayo how to make infiltration tools, coffe and curry!
See Sadayo go pray at the shrine for Joker!
See Sadayo cry when she finds out I turned myself in.
Go on a hot springs date with Sadayo where she washes my back and I wash her hair then we get in a mixed bath together!
Go on a formal date with Sadayo where she wears a fancy dress and gets all dolled up just for you!
Joker moves back to Tokyo after finishing high school and is living together with Sadayo!
Eating Traditional Japanese breakfast with Sadayo!
Ask Sadayo for lap pillows!
Go fishing with Sadayo on Sundays and catch the Guardian together!
Visiting Sadayo at her place!
Going home together with Sadayo!
Sadayo visiting Joker's family!
Joker visiting Sadayo's family!
Joker proposing in front of all his friends!
Traditional wedding "Happily Ever After" timeskip event!

I'll allow it.

Good man.

Recommend me a good VN, buddy. I've only played Stein;s Gate and it was alright.

Preferably something that doesn't take 50 hours.

Thanks fellow Kawabro

Katawa Shoujo

New Kawaiikami, fresh off the internet.

Rance series

>Preferably something that doesn't take 50 hours
That's kind of a hard thing to do, all the best VNs are at the very least that long or are part of big multi-game series like the 07th Expansion VNs that are 100hr+

Kawacute!

The people need /pg/, the people need to be controlled. Do not question the collective desire for control, you chose this fate.

I am merely the answer to the wishes of humanity, accept my control with complacency.

And a little something extra.

But Euphoria is kamige

Cute

Happy Makoto Monday!

If you can tolerate the most bland art style in history and 0 subtlety meta loaded with chuunibyou horseshit try Dies Irae

If you want a game that is literally what P5 would be if Joker was evil play G-Senjou no Maou

If you want lovecraft mixed with steampunk mixed with fate mixed with historical figures mixed with Conan Doyle and Agatha Christie play any of the games in the What a Beautiful series

For the future!
For JUSTICE!

Happy Makoto Monday to you too!

>AAAAHHHHHEEEEGEEEOOGEEEEEBOBOBOBOBOOOOOOOHOOBOGEGEGEGEAAGYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH
What did she mean by this?

Phantom is from Sumaru City!

She's reading Atlus USA's translation for P5 Arena

japanese greeting (formal)

Yume Miru Kusuri
G-Senjou no Maou

I liked them

I want to beat Elizabeth so I can finally put P3 to rest
What do I need other than Judgement and that one turn invincibility combo

Well her tongue was in pliers yanno can't be too hard on the girl

just get out a calculator, put high counter on a persona, get her very close to 9999 hp and then have her phys attacks reflect to put her under and use Armageddon. Skips most of the fight that way.

Some female student at Kosei heard I was connected to the phantom thieves, and asked me to draw her nude.

I had to respectfully decline, however, because she had not yet grown hair on her crotch, and I was hoping to capture the primal nature of womankind. I packed up my art and left..

A lot of preparation and knowledge of the cycle she does. She's harder than the other attendant fights.

You might as well just look up a guide.

I LOVE CHIE!!

old and busted

Grisaia is great but it has alot of sex in the girls routes

Pray 4 me
I'm about to hit the chee button

Would you call her up at night and tell her dirty jokes?

>implying Yusuku would not be interested in drawing a woman in her prepubescent form, not yet tainted by the sexual expectations thrust upon her by mainstream society, at most functioning as a fetish object for an ostracised minority

Anynoe notice how P4 member pot glasses on in dungeon but not in the real world, while P5 member put glasses in real world but take off in dungoen?

Chie is cute.

So if P4 member pot glasses on in dungeon but not in the real world, while P5 member put glasses in real world but take off in dungoen, why P3 mmeber not glasses?

if u take awy the g in goro u have the name o a popular dark souls twitch strimmer

Is it some kind of hot, new meme to type like a retard?

indeed!

were having intellectual discorse you punk

You guys played Ar nosurge?

Cops are cute!

>Is it some kind of hot, new meme
Yes, it's called being alive in the year 2017 and speaking to most other people on the internet because western civilization is on its way out

Did hie become a police?

>posting the inferior Makoto

In P5 she's mentioned as being a cop who uses kung-fu

Here we see superior Makoto bypassing a slut for best girl

Makoto is a non canon name for Door-kun though

Yeah, as of P5 she's currently stomping asses at the police academy according to the TV report.

You can't be superior when you're not alive

That's wonderful, I don't know how I missed it. I hope she shows up in P5 arena

I got tired of it very quickly. The gameplay was pretty bad and outside of combat the game was a very thinly veiled Atelier Dusk title. The story went back on a lot of important moments in Ciel no Surge and let you play a fixer sue which is always a horrible decision no matter the series. Shikata's music hasn't disappointed even once since the first time I heard her do the OP for Umineko so I have all the Ar Tonelico OSTs saved including this one.

He's alive inside the seal though

Yukari >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Aigis

quick, describe aigis's personality

Remember to love your meido

You disgust me! Nobody here honestly prefers the young, tight, ripe, tender, preteen...

beep boop

She constantly needs help and is overall a horrible thing.

It's been like what? 9 years?
He stopped thinking.

She doesn't have one.

I'm sure best VR attendant comes and keeps him company occasionally.

Mitsuru >> Door-Tan >>> Aigis >>>> Toriumi = Fuuka >>> Chihiro >>>>>>>>>>>> Yukari >> Yuko

What does the windmills symbolise???

It's only been 6 years

Dude what's a cheeseburger lmao

I've never even finished P3 before and this picture disgusts me

>Door-Tan
This list has lost credibility

reminder that door-tan is the town bike

delete this
da man is loyal to his waifu

How does answering a question right in class raise your knowledge? How are you learning when you already know the answer?

Are there any games with as much emotional depth as Persona 3 FES: Unrated Edition?

The protag guesses and when he finds out he was right, he learned a new thing.

You tend to remember stuff better when you have to think for a moment and then arrive at the right answer on your own.

>>>>>Mitsuru

His waifu and her husbando died.

#rare picture of Kawakami

If you switch Aigis and Yukari you're right.

are you implying that she got blacked?

Persona needs more chocolate girls

>Not liking the best Door

His waifu is still inside of him

Will we ever get a gyaru girl for a teammate?

You mean Yuko?

Type Moon very recently ruined all chocolate girls for me so I'd rather not see another one for the rest of my life

I'd eat the shit out of that meido until I got a stomachache if you know what I'm sayin hehe