>nigger speak

>Literally deviant art tier

>queue up for jungle
>team is making useless highlights like ezreal adc, sona support, and shaco top
>they all lock these in
>decide if i'm going to have a useless team i'm going to first time a champ
>lock in rengar
>ez m5, sona m4, shaco m7
>get flamed and blamed from the 11 minute mark onward by shaco because mid (lux) overextends then loses 85% of his hp and all his mana then expects me to gank, bot is always unresponsive when i gank so its a 2v1 with their laners who they prefer to watch kill me than kill them, and shaco told me at the start to not gank him
>mid blames me for not ganking when i explain why i didnt
>ask me why i didnt gank bot
>give answer
>get flamed like he didnt like that response
>lose at 39 minute mark because team didnt want to surrender a massively lost game

can swain still get level 1 ignite cheese kills?

I've never been one to say this, but after seeing Kayn and his bio: I hope league dies soon.

d-did I just get drop hacked from a match?

It said attempting to reconnect even though my net is fine.

So I exited on purpose to reload, but it just send me back to the regular client.

I am in queue for another game, but I can see the other game I was in is still live via op gg

what the fuck

Things that signal to you that the next game will be a loss

>"Don't surrender, ok?" in the lobby
>anyone on your team not running flash
>your jungle is amumu

>not instantly /mute all when playing jungle

What champion pisses you off the most?

Rhaast should have been the champion.

>getting this assblasted over one champ

wew

Did you want a calm and mature champion such as yourself?

>Tfw absolutely love edgy shit
I fucking love this guy and I haven't even played him yet.

>Soon, Urgot will rise

>S H O T G U N
>K N E E S

Its gon be niiiiiiiiiiiiice

He isnt even the fun kind of edgy like Sion

It's not about this champ. It's about what the past 3 champs released symbolize.
Now it's all about champs that can do generic flashy plays, not about champs that are fun to play and feel unique.

Plus the lore feels just as bland and generic as the kits. Riot is hitting the champion designing version of writers block.

I'm bored and writing is my hobby. Give me suggestions for what champion to make smut about.

>this
Kayn was unnecessary, I want more darkin champs. Like said darkin Kayn is much better than shadow Kayn so why ever use shadow except for .0001% niche matchups. Plus I am also interested in the fact that Varus's corruption may be darkin related

And the worst part is there are so many shit champs that need a rework rn

No he's the cool kind of edgy.

which league of legends girls would abuse you?
and which league of legends would love you?
asking for a friend.
DID YOU SAY SMUT?
hehehehe

Camille was pretty cool

Rakan was okay

Xayah was ugh

Kaynes shit

If this keeps up towards the end of the year Im more inclined to believe that but for now I think its okay, just a dip in quality.

just write some stuff for gurofag, he's always looking that weirdo

Azir and his harem of Evelynn, Ahri, and Soraka

They try to steal his soul while he fucks them but they can't. I don't care if its furry, failed soul stealing is kinda hot.

>Sion
>edgy

Is he? Is he really?

Give back old Yorick QQ

This tbqh.

At least Rhaast is charming, funny and even likable with his campy edge.

Kayn is just edge in all of the bad ways.

>getting this assblasted over 3 champs
>whaaa is about what they siymbolize whaaaa

holy fucking shit

>i will rip the meat from your bones!
>no pain... no feeling... but hunger...
>they'll never find all your pieces...

i'd say he's pretty edgy

How is Sion not edgy?
He's a literal war machine who has no humanity left in him.
He only kills people and thats it.

>urgot rework is a dreadnought
this is a nice time line

I'm unironically enjoying the butthurt Kayn's causing.

>I'LL RIP THE MEAT FROM YOUR BONES!!!!!!! ILL DRINK FROM YOUR SKULL!!!!!!!!!

yeah he is and its great

FOUR
O
U
R

>evil and violent automatically make you edgy

I mean, if you say so family

sion is edgy alright, but his personality is a completely different matter.

his character is probably the most complex one riot ever managed to shit out

>Butthurt that people are concerned over the quality of a game they've followed for years
kys you conservative scum

everything is edgy nowadays

the pope is edgy and so is your grandma

hey are you interested in writing some "alternative" league of legends smut?

>/lolg/ unironically claiming to want more champs like Aatrox
Holy shit you shameless contrarian assholes

Jhin is similar to Rhaast in that his charm and camp as a dandy balances out his edge as a serial killer.

Rhaast balances out his edge with sarcasm and jokes.

Is kayn being released this week? How long do patches usually take

>riot's honor rework is trying to get me to honor people
>get an autistic, cathartic rush by just straight up not honoring anybody every game no matter how hard I got carried
>the fact that I can do this has made me less toxic overall because I can just tell people to fuck off because they dont deserve my honor.

so was this riot's plan overall?

comfy bfs~

Riot should rip off 40k more.

Doing that just means youre getting less honor yourself family. You get a bonus if everyone votes

Yes. Riot was thinking about you when they developed the new system.

Kayn's actually closer to League's champs from season 1-3 than anything we've been getting in recent years. He's simple, over the top, and his lore isn't some overly complex pseudo-deep shit.

They already did with the new Void lore.

>giving my teammates bonus honor
heh nothing personnel kid

>the traits that make you edgy, make you edgy

Thanks captain

Yeah Riot was thinking about mentally ill weirdos like you when designing this system, totally bro

I'm not butthurt. I'm not the one who is going to quit over useless shit.

I mean it's ok to just quit the game but grow the fuck up. You fags are too emotional over vidya.

Patches are every 2 weeks

>He's simple
>Over the top
You can't have your cake and eat it too. It's nothing like the original champs. He has too many escapes and damage combo. Original champs had to choose between doing damage or escaping, while Kayn can do both at the same time.

Fucking this, i cannot believe league doesnt have a HUEG PAULDRONS champ

Hopefully for mordekaisers VGO

This sounds fun. The girls won't be able to handle the Imperial Dicking. It may take me a while to write, though.

I hope impregnation/raw is okay.
Define 'alternative'.

DESU the champs this year were a major disappointment compared to the champions we got last year.

I'm not too concered yet but if this keeps up into the early-mid segments of season 8, then I'd be concerned.

>Define 'alternative'.
uh well uh
gurosmut?

>tfw wanted an assassin just like him for ages

How so? I'm incredibly out of touch with the lore as of late. Did they make the Void more like the Warp?

>Discussing videogames on a videogame forum is not allowed

I'd agree with you if we were on a different site or in the real world, but this setting is literally for vidoegame related topics. Are you expecting people to get heated over current events here?

wow all the retarded flaming and tilted players of ranked without the LP

awesome

t. riot Dudebro McRedditman

>tfw kayn looks like fun
>almost guaranteed to be banned constantly during his release week then im going to have to five 5 other retards for it
>almost guaranteed to be OP so hes definitely going to be banned after

new void is now NotTryanids

They're basically Tyranids now.

why is leblanc so fun to play i love her

Fact: Kayn is the kind of goofy, over the top character league has needed ever since Riot decided the game was Serious Buisness

Fact: Kayn was designed for and explicitly appeals to women. If you want to know what a straight girl's sex object looks like you now have your answer

These two facts should help people figure out why lolg is so upset about him

Oh you're guroanon. I've written gore and violent scenes but I've never written guro. I guess I could give it a try, if you give me a few days..

I'm not arguing about actual discussion

but this huurr durr I'm going to quit is just pathetic

>user describes a character in terms of personality and characterization
>another user responds by bitching about his kit as if that had anything to do with it

Autism in Action

Best monster OTP

you got it
I always ban new champions for a month straight after it's release, no exceptions. I don't need retards instalocking him.

>yes, the gun is ironic

What did he mean by this?

ok sounds good
also what do you mean by violent scenes?

>I hope impregnation/raw is okay.

You have turned me on already user.

>ivern
>xayah and/or rakan

try again retard

>Kayn is just edge in all of the bad ways.
And that's why I like him.

WHERE THE FUCK IS EVE REWORK
FUCK URGOT

>named his gun 'Whisper'
>auto shots and ult shots are loud as fuck

There you go, that's what he meant.

I was a forum roleplayer for about 10 years, and I also write a lot of original short stories because I want to be an author for a living. There have been a lot of combat/war scenes involved.

Basically I've written people dying violently, I just never wrote it erotically.

After Urgot

After Urgot VGU and the next new champ after Kayn/Rhaast.

FUCK URGOT
U
C
K

U
R
G
O
T

lolg is just contrarian as always, fact is Kayn is a breath of fresh air after the fucking garbage designs and personalities of rakan, xayah, taliyah, cammile, and illaoi

Kayn is the next Jhin, give it a few weeks and this will be what both leddit AND lolg think
same thing happend during jhins release after the "mental steps back" thing and yet here he is as one of the favorites in the entire community

>garen

>The Void is a nightmarish dimension said to exist outside space and time, where terrifying living weapons were wrought to win an ancient and long-since ended war. No-one truly understands how the Void came into existence, but tales of its terrible denizens have wormed their way into the dream consciousness of almost every culture’s legends, creation myths and dark folktales. Those few scattered grimoires and madmen that dare speak of the Void at all, speak of it as an infinite realm of unfettered creation, tortured landscapes of crazed organic machinery, magical weapon-looms and mountainous flesh-forges. None have yet ventured into the Void and lived, for mortals would almost certainly be consumed and woven into the endless process of creation.

>In places where the mystical barriers between Runeterra and the Void have been worn thin, the air feels charged, and fantastical occurrences are the norm. Rivers run with vibrant colors, flowers bloom with incredible perfumes and living beings experience psychedelic visions and surges in magical power. For a time, such places are wondrous and brimming with miracles, but soon the landscape is twisted into new and deadly forms, and if the Void is able to consume enough biomass to survive, it can grow and evolve into something ferocious and terrifying.

So it's like a combination of the Warp and Tyranids. They even used the word "biomass". Pretty cool, I must say.

>user doesn't know how to convey he was talking about characterization and thinks everyone should know what he's talking about
>thinks the world revolves around him
>butthurt that others didn't understand his poorly written statement

This is the average lolbab

Ummm, wait in line?
Some of us have shotgun knees to use.

>Jhin
>Thresh
>Leona
>Vlad
which should I buy? I have ~8000IP. or should I wait for new champ?

>illaoi
>taliyah
>camille
>garbage designs

I bet you main yasuo user

Camille and Illaoi are fucking great. Rakan is awesome, and xayah's only fault is the godawful voicelines.

I will give you that taliyah is garbage, but you're still wrong.

leona

just fingers crossed your adc isnt an ape

barbecue is her best skin

You haven't "rank shamed" anyone today, have you user? You wouldnt want to hurt someones fee fee's would you?

You guys looking forward to the Singed changes? Get fucking excited.

Memeing on kids has never been better

Ivern is a classic case of wasted potential. He's nice, sure. He talks to animals, sure. but he's not GOOFY. He doesn't really make bombastic jokes, and all his supposedly comedic moments just fall flat. He could have been one, sure, but he's ultimately boring and subdued for such a crazy concept.

Not gonna even touch on Xayah or Rakkan. If you honestly think having a wing cape and bird feet means they're over the top then your definition is beyond fucked up.

how do I track my honor progress

Ive had a ton of fun learning adc with jhin. Id say hes the best champion in the game between his personality and his gameplay