Why are modern Japanese cars boring?

Why are modern Japanese cars boring?

"boring" is subjective.
to me these cars are beautiful, but this doesn't have to apply to everyone's opinion as beauty is also subjective.
by the way, spouting stuff without backing it up with arguments is the easiest way to invalidate your opinion.
OPINION DISMISSED

why are modern american motorcycles boring?

Fixed it to look a bit better I guess.

They are emasculating

>Why are modern cars so boring?
ftfy

modern cars are boring because we've went full Aerodynamics and science in designing cars to get the best gas mileage.

Get ready for school tomorrow.

Are these really the only main cars Initial D had? I watched all of it, but there's even less variety than I remember.

>yfw Lexus makes the least boring Jap cars these days

That decade old v6 is about as boring as a v6 can get tho

Reliable 300hp

As much as I love 90's cars, fucking christ they seriously do look like melted soap bars.

>most of the cars you're looking at are 80s

Hmm ...

Boring

No. It cut out a bunch of cars, like the S14, ZZW30, EK9, etc.

>90s are melted soap
I think you mean current cars...

I guess safety standards. My accord coupe feels tiny since my other car is an F250.

I miss 90s flat hoods and sleek sexy streamlined bodies. Oh well.

You realize you're on Veeky Forums, right?

No one is going to reply with a civil reply.

It's mainly due to the inital d creator's shit taste

Blame regulations.

safety standards, corporate Bullshit- by that I mean cutting costs where you can-finding most profitable segments/demographics. Try to sell cars in large volumes. Goodbye to injecting race technology into cars. No more double wishbone in hondas. I can't believe in 2017 cars still have drum brakes on base models. My accord from 1994 has all wheel disc brake.

Mazda is the only Japanese company having any fun making cars anymore. Lexus feels so uninspired. All lexus is doing is trying to be a BMW, but they don't fucking get it.

nigga you trying to call a sleighty boring
that thing shits jdm

The real questoin is why are they getting beefy as fuck I mean look at the new nissan gtr I mean fuck man it sure gained some fucking weight am I right guys?!

Lots of those same cars raced multiple times dude I mean you know that right?

All modern motorcycles are boring

Toyota really fucking pisses me off because they can make amazing cars but they choose not to.

>186mph into a SUV is boring

That's agreeing with the point.

"Not a lot of variety."

"You realize the same models were spammed for like half the show?"