/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

>Is Skyrim Special Edition worth it?
No. SKSE and ENB will never be updated to work with it.

>Should I play Skyrim Special Edition or Legendary Edition?
Legendary Edition. You got your answer. Don't ask this question again in the thread.

>Mods, modding GUIDES, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact" button at the top right of the site!
>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/wt4tJyKW (embed)
>/tesg/ tumblrs
pastebin.com/iZJ2DT2a (embed)

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Remember to ignore and report shitposters.

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RMb4qZJ0Jkw
mega.nz/#!tDom0RTa!vDQ8l1EPaAFLxwLLuQiH5kfvEc1tbC5HoCtmy1o2H_g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>still no mod that instantly sissifies any npc and turns them into a dolled up gurl lusting for your dick

disharmony

first for YuiH

Waifus
Lore
Harmony

Waifus
Lore
Harmony

Well at night-time Triss is basically black, and the daytime looks off in some way I can't put to words

I'm already using TKRE except I've tweaked it a fuckload and now I stopped liking it

Waifus

He's having meltdowns recently and starting drama every time he sees a negative comment about the stuff he puts up. And of course needs to post it on his Twitter account shame for the tumblr, heh so that his fanboys can comfort him and crawl up his ass even more.

If it weren't for fine mechanical keyboards I'd push for nuking Taiwan.

Lore.

Kissing my beautiful boyfriend!
Cuddling on a starry night outside of Jorrvaskr!

yeah that's not my preset anymore

I'd just reinstall it

Can we stop talking about that whiny shitter already?

>when you see a dunmer in windhelm

Armory too.

>when you see a gote

eyy

but you're in whiterun

/tesg/ supports YuiH all the time on Tumblr, he needs to know it's just a few retards talking shit.

m-mommy

I know, you'd think something like that would've been made by now. Something that replaces the target npc with another would suffice

Do you see Skyrim modding threads on /d/?

Real shit.

outsourcing the character creator for tes vi to kakao would obviously be a good idea, but do you think it would ever happen?

She has good eyes

?

shit I meant to reply to

I like the guy, but he really needs to relax. Most of the people here seem to like his stuff, and even if it was mostly haters, who cares? Either take their critique on board or ignore them. Being upset on Twitter just seems like attention seeking.

You mean Pearl Abyss?

0-4: Dunmer Crossbowfag
5-9: Altmer Crossbowfag
Evens:Woman
Odds:Man

>not having an "all seeing eye"

same

I did it! I rolled a new Elder Scrolls character. He's just an old as fuck, Morgan Freeman looking warrior.

I think? whoever did the bdo character creator.
Even though it would be a good idea since beth character creation is always ass, im afraid they would refuse because they see beth as competition.

yay~

Got the body done and now moving on to actually making my char. Normally I don't like the half shave haircuts but I think they work on Orcs. Is there a mod to replace the low resolution ears? Also how did I do?

fuk

SKSE64 never ever.

Faust looks better in mage robes

so does he actually visit /tesg/?

yoo

I like his works and all, but he needs to learn how to handle the negativity of the community. He's very, very damn sensitive.

I really like her. The chin could use some sculpting to smooth it down though. I also think her eyelashes are too long, but that's just my personal preference, so leave it be if you like it.

But great job. We need more orcfus around.

If I recall, he has a friend who lurks the thread and tells him whenever /tesg/ is talking about him.

Can you please tell me what armour/retexture that is?

/tesg/ always has such nice outfits but no one ever answers :(

Thanks, also trying to remove the dumb tattoo from the side of her head. For the other races it replaces that spot with just a shaved hair patch, yet for Orcs it gives them the tattoo.

how the fuck can you guys even play skyrim after playing morrowind

it's not even possible even with mods

Eh, that skull tattoo looks bad. The hair looks fine for an orc but not that tattoo. An orc would have something more like a tribal tattoo.

Need a frontal pic, too, for best critique. Chin looks a bit odd. It's like it's pushed out a bit too far. Also think about using sculpt because it needs smoothing. Lower the jaw a tad.

Wow, what a jerk! :(

Who could that be....

Where the fuck is the VS paige hood/armor?

I wish I could cum on triss lips but the follower uses nevernude

I think she took everything down becuase she was going to "fix" everything. Really she was buttmad about people converting her armors. She spends her days showing off stuff on Tumblr that she never releases.

Maybe someone around here can upload her stuff.

Well usually I come to tesg, see all these pretty pictures with poses and shit, and get interested with all the recommended mods on the op guide.
Then after spending forever installing shit and trying to figure out compatibility and stability, I have a lot of fun thinking about all the cool stuff I'm gonna be able to do after leveling up and getting a build together.
Then sometime around level 15? I realize the combat isn't just unfun. It's not even there. Exploration is completely pointless because mods are locked behind their own worldspaces and the vanilla quests and items are "balanced" aka not worth going off the path for.
Walking to locations is either a waste of time with nothing to be done and nothing to see, or quicktravel makes going anywhere not worth the effort because there isn't a quest there.
Not that the quests are worth the time either, they're only boring fetch quest akin to flower picking or grand lore-defining events that have no effect on literally anything other than their respective quest.
So the problem isn't getting into skyrim. It's staying in skyrim.

I could run around doing jack shit for hours in morrowind. I just can't do that in skyrim.

>The hair looks fine for an orc but not that tattoo.
I agree, I just didn't know how to get rid of it until now. I don't feel too hot about this tat as well, may just replace it with a trimmed down hair skin.

I can already tell I'm going to need a mod for cleaner teeth. I agree though some areas need to be smoothed out.

So I was getting a corrupted NIF error that killed my game anytime I tried to save. Seemed to be due to HDT physics so I uninstalled, ran, bugged again, reinstalled, bugged still.

I deleted the loadoarder.txt and the plugin.txt because it supposedly fixed it for some people, now the game crashes without any error message. Not really sure what to do there tbqh

people here will be contrarian just for the sake of being contrarian and farming their (you) quota. Im sure that if Rxkx came here and asked critique for Seranaholic 1.7 before he goes to publish it, he'll get shitposted to oblivion by le ebin troles. That's how petty /tesg/ is.

precisely

youtube.com/watch?v=RMb4qZJ0Jkw

So I'm getting crashes whenever I trigger a timed block. I'm running Ordinator, Ultimate Combat, and Wildcat combat, all three of which enable the feature. I have wildcat's off, don't have the Ordinator perk, and have Ultimate combat's on to .5s windows.

Has anyone run into this issue? Is it known? Quick innitial google doesnt have answers.

But he cannot into magic, and also that's wrong.

It's a modified version of Nordic Wanderer.

By the look of that jump he's totally going to miss the dragon

Ordinator should disable the other two when you take it's perk. But try disabling UC's version.

Problem solved! Took literally one tweet

This is my first real playthrough of Morrowind and I literally just figured out that there are power attacks. Holly shit!

Probably, the fact that he can leave the ground alone is pretty impressive.

Chin definitely needs to go back a few clicks. I think that will help out a lot. Side profile will look good then. Make the mouth a tad bit smaller and, too compensate, lower the nose by a couple of clicks. You are on your way to making a nice orcfu.

I think the trimmed hair will be fine. You could give her some tribal tats elsewhere.

It's Ultimate Combat.
Just look at the comments section of the mod page.

Thanks mate

>Bodyslide not working
>reinstalled
>failed to load setup.xcr (or whatever)
What's the proper directory paths for Bodyslide? I'm using MO

Are you running MO as administer? Usually when .xcr fails to load it's because of that.

>that face

LOL

What skin colour do the the Dwarves canonically have?

I sometimes seen them depicted with gold/tan skin similar to Altmer or blueish and pale like pic related.

Can /tesg/ help me find a nice black veil or a hood for my female char? I like the ones in the apachii mod but I don't want the other shit that comes with it.

I think canonically they had blue or paleish blue skin.

Yes I am. I'm mostly confused because up until recently it was working properly
I think she's pretty

Damn whats the ab mod?

>idle pose is the best slut pose there is
>it clips when you enlarge the breast more than UNPB size

hold me

Hm. Does the Bodyslide folder have all of its files and folders? I understand that sometimes in re-installation not everything shows up.

So I think you're missing the big picture for enjoying skyrim. Skyrim is a shit game, it just is. BUT, what it is, is a fantastic platform and set of resources. Your enjoyment of skyrim comes down to what you make out of the platform that is Skyrim.

If you're looking for an out of the box game, well it isnt the game for you. Hell once you're done modding, then you have the long ass tuning process. And even once you're done modding innitially, then you have to go through the first 20 odd levels installing other mods to fix various issues with the game

The joy of skyrim is that every feature you don't like, you can change. Quests aren't rewarding enough? there's a mod for it. Combat is a non-factor, custom tune your damage intake and output, stack multiple combat mods together.

Once you're done tuning the game to your liking, you will have your ideal game. It will be as easy or as dificult as you want it, it will be as rewarding or thankless as you want it. It will be, in essence, YOUR game. And assuming you've used modding correctly (custom tuning to what you want), your game likely won't be similar to anyone else's game, outside of the quest text.

I'm a mythic raider in WoW, dark souls player, etc, I enjoy hard content with good gameplay. So I installed and tinkered with enough mods to make the gameplay extremely engaging.

My core issues with base skyrim are as follows
>shit magic
>weapon damage scaling is too high
>perks are flat % scaling
>shit magic
>combat is non-existant
>lack of 'out of combat' systemside depth

How do I fix?
>SkyTweak for fuck tons of tuning options (magic and weapon scaling, etc)
>Ordinator for a better and more balanced perk system that introduces playerside combat gameplay
>Apocalypse spell package to give more spells therefore more playerside combat gameplay
>Ultimate combat+Revengeoftheenemies/Wildcats to outright fix enemy AI, making them smart enough that with good SkyTweak tuning, combat is both hard and engaging

Only real colors we have are Yagrum, who's skin my be different because corprus, and ghosts, who's skin was yellow when you remove the transparency
Given Altmer are still yellow, Chimer were yellow, and Dwemer were from basically the same people the Chimer were just left first, they probably had yellow skin when they first reached through Tamriel. Their armor is also kind of yellow, as is elven for that matter, and so are their automatons.
But as they lived underground a lot, and given the color change of shrooms and arguably the falmer, and nirnroot for some reason?, there can be a case for a more colored version of Yagrum's skin. Looking at the color change of ash creatures and normal dunmer, there is the argument the dwemer were a kind of blue. Not sapphire by any means, but still with color.

Okay i looked everywhere and there's nothing like what i say, at least not for skyrim

welp, that works. google was giving me stuff about memory based crashes, which wasnt relevant. thanks for spoonfeeding me.

Not sure. What should it look like?

test

:3

That little shake the mini silt strider does is 10/10

SkyrProc says I'm missing a master, but it's right there...

I know I have to move the .esp under the master, but the master is a false flag/bold.

Cont.

I just went through a 15 minute battle against a foresworn camp ontop of a mountain, there was about 20 of them total, and I was forced to use cover, my enviornment, and my entire kit to its fullest.

I'm a vampire and it was daylight, so I was at an inherant disadvantage, and without regenrating stamina or mana, I was burning through potions.

I was forced to sparingly use my mana to pick off targets with destruction magic and then use necromancy as a distraction to create a meatshield to tank the archers and spellcasters so I could break cover and go into melee range and melee for lifesteal using an enchant.

The entire battle took about 15 minutes, and I was close to death the entire time.

I was forced to use the last of my blood stores to mind control the final mob because I was out of every last one of my resources. I mind controlled the guy, and ordered him to kill himself.

I dunno about you guy, but that sounds like some good engaging gameplay.

Basically like this. Make sure to run Bodyslide through MO and that Bodyslide is also marked as Run as administrator. If you have MO2, MO2 gets fucked up with excutables. MO1 works better and is less buggy. Also, if you have anything (Skyrim, MO, Bodyslide, etc) installed in Program Files (x86) it gets really funky with permissions.

Is there a boiled down version of Squiggums' Oblivion modding guide? Coming over from FNV and I figure my first time playing should be vanilla with the only mods being the standard bugfixes, graphic improvements, and possibly DarN. Would the "required to get the game to run right" list be the SE, unofficial patch(s), stutter remover, and 4gb patch? Is an anti-crash not needed?

This is beautiful. 10/10 would happily dance with.

Downloading mods and want to ask how to be a hexer in oblivion? I wanted to use magic since I never use it and was thinking about using conjuration. So basically how do I become hex

Thanks, that does feel like a big improvement. Not sure how I feel on the nose, I am trying to keep that "orcish" look.

Still having troubles with the tattoos on the side of her head. It's an issue with Apachii itself. See the bottom image is how it's suppose to look like and how it is for all the other races. For Orcs however it gives them a head tat. For now I'm just going to try and find where the shaved option is and see if I can just replace it like that.

ty. also your Xi might be a bit outdated. I did a small update to her textures and stuff

mega.nz/#!tDom0RTa!vDQ8l1EPaAFLxwLLuQiH5kfvEc1tbC5HoCtmy1o2H_g

well its called baby silt strider but mini works too

Anyone here play Enderal? How is it?

Thanks! I'm gonna start digging through my files

why is it so dead
you neckbeards dont have to work tomorrow

just back before july 4th. returned to my main computer. feels good.

can finally take new screenshots instead of recycling old ones.

This outfit is a bit sluttier than I imagined

She is looking really good. I think its a big improvement.

Apachii has some decent hairstyles, but there is so much bad crap in it, like that tattoo stuff. Did you try KS Hairdos at all? There are a few decent shaved styles. Not quite the same, but they didn't fuck up and put stupid tattoos in for one race.

That's why I've been drunkenly watching futurama and playing real games. Why the hell would I make myself endure Skyrim on the eve of the holiest of days?

(you)

Are you kidding me, Veeky Forums isn't made of neckbeards anymore, these are all plebbitors with thick black-framed glasses and gauged ears, who think fast-food is a legitimate avenue for a career