I dunno if it's because I'm already in a slump but that just makes me depressed
It's like he's just seen his legacy die

Tali a cute

Vetra a cute.

This is Scoot. She's very happy to be here

stop raping Jaal!

angaran genocide now

I wonder who could be behind this post.

Guys I have a problem. Whenever I masturbate to fantasies of women they always look like quarians. The legs, the visors, the three fingers, even the glowing eyes and weird face line things. This has been going on for a year. I can't fantasize about human women anymore. What should I do.

Get a quarian tulpa and level up.

No!

Fuck you, Jill

I don't fap unless I have material, but I know what you mean. For example, whenever I dream of a woman, she's always a turian.

Get help

Pray that space magic happens sometime soon in the future so you can finally have an alien waifu.

I wouldn't worry about it.

youtube.com/watch?v=rwKi2_8oogQ&t=1m24s

She sounds like she's about to cry. That's not ok.

You'll like this one then.
youtube.com/watch?v=o2YFr_p9qaY&t=18s

You are mistaken

I just started playing ME1

Is there any reason to pick the middle choices (as opposed to paragon/renegade) in interactions?

More importantly, are there any drawbacks? I noticed after googling that after a number of paragon/renegade interactions you unlock bonuses, does this mean if I pick the middle option too many times I will not be able to unlock said bonuses?

>any reason to pick the middle choices (as opposed to paragon/renegade)
Yes, RP
>I pick the middle option too many times I will not be able to unlock said bonuses?
Correct

>tfw no volus economist bro to introduce banking and usury to Andromeda with
>tfw ywn foreclose on an angara's house due to him being unable to pay back his loan
>tfw ywn create an Andromeda Trading Organization to regulate trade and a Heleus League of merchants

I just want an inter-galactic society to be a thing in, like, 20 years

I'd rather we weed out certain people on Earth first before doing this.

in the game or in reality?

I think Vetra would make a good banker.

We all do, user...

Born too fucking early to have crazy space adventures.

Go away Rob

thicc

Yeah but I want a 3d waifu someday

True

reality

I don't even want adventures. I just want to live half a life, eventually growing a bit older but have given up the dream of going to space then suddenly benevolent ayys come down, save our shit for some reason and boom, everything changes forever

Next week Tumblr's Mass Effect tag will be hosting a "Sloane Apprecitation Week" following this week "Gil Appreciation Week"

Why are they doing this with characters no one cares about

To be inclusive. Also, no one gives a shit about tumblr.

But the real question is, can we bang the ayys?

I'm not sure I want to join the galactic community if there aren't any decent ayy waifus.

Where is the next Mass Effect game? And will it have giant space waifus?

>Next Mass Effect game
Lol

I just want giant waifus in a scifi setting. Macross is not enough for me. I need the giant waifus to pick me up and put me in their pockets!

>thinking there will ever be another Mass Effect game

It's dead, Jim.

Please don't waste our image limit on this stupid shit, user.

The next Mass Effect game will take place on Rannoch and will feature giant quarian waifus.

All we use our image limit for is Vetra and Kai Leng, though. It has been this way for the apst eighty threads.

Also, if you guys want to watch a good scifi show in a somewhat similar vein of Mass Effect(epic science fantasy) I'd recommend Macross. Be warned, it can be hit and miss for some people.

But it has giant robots that transform into jet fighters, so there's that.

Oh my.

Aight I think I've screencapped every MES post so far. If anyone wants to get caught up let me know and I'll update my imgur album tomorrow morning because I work all tomorrow and I'm tiredAlso God bless america and happy fourth of july

We have enough room, relax

>tits bigger than a person

should I be disgusted, scared, or aroused? what should I be feeling here?

>All we use our image limit for is Vetra and Kai Leng, though. It has been this way for the apst eighty threads.

A wise choice.

At least it's mass effect related on not random cartoon whores.

giant cartoon whores

also, no one talks about the original trilogy anymore, and Andromeda isnt worth talking about. So let's recommend other scifi and shitpost.

>also, no one talks about the original trilogy anymore, and Andromeda isnt worth talking about. So let's recommend other scifi and shitpost.

No. If you can't post about Mass Effect there are thousands of other threads where your shitposts would be welcome.

There's plenty of things in the ME universe that aren't directly related to the games that we can still talk about.

It's fine if you wanna talk about scifi and shitpost, but at least try to make it ME related. This is /meg/, after all.

fuck off and go back to /m/

Are you fuckin around or are you serious?

I don't get why anons are so uppity about pictures. The Tali and Vetra posts get boring

Intergalactic: maybe not, but inter-dimensional now that's a entirely more likely

I agree.
Speaking of which, who is your favorite non-romanceable character in Mass Effect?

Let's Jack up this thread a bit

Wrex.

TIM
I've always liked Martin Sheen

The original turian councilor. He makes me laugh.

How's Jack's romance in ME3 if you carry over the romance from ME2

I'm trying to decide between her and Liara, since I like Jack but Liara's got a lot of content

> reapers
> air quotes
> we've dismissed that claim
seeing him tantrum after you do literally anything is/was great

The romance itself (especially with Citadel DLC) is good but she has very little content.

Pretty much this It's short but sweet

I love him. Even as he denies everything Shepard says, I love him.

Jack is sexy

That kinda sucks. Liara going all shadow broker stuff seems like the kinda thing a paragon shepard wouldn't wanna stick his dick in anymore, especially after he went off and died and stuff. It'd make sense for him to not wanna be with her anymore.

Maybe it's more personal preference than anything else, but Jack seems to see shep as a person and not an immutable symbol of humanity or whatever. She's kinda separate from regular people too and I think they'd see that in each other.

Then again, I'm rambling at 1am.

Forget Jack. Stick your dick in Tali.

Tali's sweet, and I did it in one of my playthroughs in ME2 before, but I dunno man. She's cute, but the content in ME2 seemed a little sparse, but it's been a while since that playthrough.

Yes she is

>Then again, I'm rambling at 1am.
Ive always thought when I'm up late at night is when I've think the clearest. All the bullshit whether it be people or just your own problems are gone and you can take a minute to be alone and process your thoughts... Then again, I'm rambling at 1am.

>Wanting to create a half human half Quarian hellspawn
You should be shot

Pretty sure that nutting in Tali wouldn't get her pregnant, user..

youtube.com/watch?v=v42UhB7polA

Well I wouldn't risk it. you ever seen a one of those sheep mutant babys with 16 leg live long? Or Ligers that aren't sterile?

absolutely terrible, Jack is for romancing

I'm addicted to breaking 2d girls' hearts. It's quite the fetish.

That's a very specific fetish.

Which is why I'm hoping that Bioware stops fucking up so I can continue to receive these western waifu simulators with guns/magic.

>absolutely hilarious
fixed

>I'm hoping that Bioware stops fucking up so
Never gonna happen, bitches gone soft and became unable to hurt the feelings of their new stupid characters
But I see the appeal of your fetish, I kinda like pics of crying waifus

pls, jack has gone through enough emotional trauma

my boner for suffering can only go so far

weird ass

I'm glad to see I'm not alone here.
Thanks, anons.

I bet it's more common than we think

THIS IS WRONG

>Buy Andromeda day after release
>95% it in a few days, can't be bothered to go and scan all the planets, whatever, I'll do it when the Quarian DLC drops
>a month passes
>even more time
>nothing
>look into it
>No sequel, the open ending is going to be left like that
>Not even DLC to finish the open ends they left in the game itself.
This is the power of fucking shitposting and general developer misdirection.

>Never gonna happen, bitches gone soft and became unable to hurt the feelings of their new stupid characters

Bullshit, Vetra's rejection might be second to Jack's in cruelness.

>friendly but untrusting independent woman with abandonment issues and a tough exterior
>has lived a life of killing and smuggling and despite being friendly with many people has no truly close friends prior to the Tempest and only one family member
>steadily form a friendship with her
>steadily gain her trust
>start flirting with her
>tell her you'll never walk out on her (as it is implied, like everyone else including her dad) causing her to smile and blush
>tell her that you care for her and her sister, causing her to be at a loss for words because of genuine affection
>tell her that you want to explore the galaxy with her causing her to be genuinely joyful
>she invites you on a date to her favorite spot
>she finally she asks you in a somber tone if you were serious about what you said, unwilling to believe that someone could genuinely just love her for her
>her fingers are brushing against yours as she says it
>you pause
>you look into her eyes
>"uh, sorry, I was just kidding."

NEVER EVER HAPPENS.

alien bitches deserve worse

Vetra deserves loving affection.

And all because of a little game known as Anthem. Bioware's fucking pet project that disappoints in all ways. Everything about it lacks the creativity that I expected from Bioware, and just looks generic as fuck. It's just the same third person shooter out there, it's the same half-MMO, and nothing about it excites. and the fact that they went with the shitty fake "gamer" talking throughout the trailer truly tells me that i cannot ever trust Bioware to make a decent game again.

/rant

Even Schreirer (guy who posted the as of yet unconfirmed article on the lack of DLC) thinks there will be another game in a few years.

I hope you copy/pasted this comment from BSN, user..

Thread is kill, you know the drill.

We're going to run out.

Have we ever been able to see bare turian hands before?

Nope.

You know what time it is, /meg/? Coffee Quarian time. Sorry about the delay, I'll try not to make empty promises about updates in the future. Enjoy.

>She wanted this. No, she needed this. Badly.
>The containment breach alarms wailed painfully through her helmet's speakers as she depressed the visor release switches on either side of her helmet. What she was about to do was certainly very risky, especially for a quarian.
>A small pressurized hiss escaped from the sides of her helmet as the quarian's visor finally released itself. She quickly brought up a hand to hold the visor in place, she didn't want to reveal herself just yet.
>Her eyes darted over in anticipation to the human. Being able to view the world around her without the clutter of her HUD already felt somewhat liberating.
>The human's face was a mixture of fear and surprise, it was apparent that he was caught off guard by her brash actions. And was well aware of their consequences, too.
>She found it hard to care, however, both for her own safety and his feelings on the matter. All of her prior inhibitions had been abolished by an insatiable desire that had been building within her for the majority of her adult life.
>The human's face was now flush embarrassment, he was clearly uncomfortable with the whole situation.
>"..Don't.." he said in meek protest, rubbing his hand against the back of his neck, "I-I don't think you should.. um.. here? ..Should I even be- ..umm.."
>She didn't listen. Instead, she slowly began to lower the visor away from her face, closing her eyes as she felt the cool, unfiltered air of the human's apartment rush over her skin. It had a certain... raw aspect that was missing from the clean rooms on the Flotilla.
>The quarian girl savored the sensation, a small smile creased her lips in anticipation of what was to come. She fought hard to maintain control of herself.

chop a turian's hands off and remove the gloves, you'll be able to see them bare

(Cont.)

>Placing the visor in her lap, she opened her eyes to gauge the human's reaction.
>His face was frozen in an expression she had difficulty recognizing. Was it fear? Awe? Surprise? Disgust? It didn't matter to her anyway.
>Pouncing from her seated position at the foot of the bed, she deftly grabbed the human by his shoulders before twirling him around and shoving him back towards the bed, where he landed on his back with a sizable flop.
>Wasting no time, the quarian began crawling on all fours up the length of the human's body, taking in every inch with her eyes in the process.
>Ignoring the look of uncomfortable concern on the human's face, she mounted him, squeezing his hips between her shapely thighs. She shivered slightly before biting her lip to calm herself. She couldn't wait much longer.
>Bending at the waist, she moved to bring herself closer to the human, arching her back inwards so that her still-suited abdomen and breasts rubbed lightly against the human's chest. Her hands began to slowly make their way up and down the human's body.
>She could feel his hot breath against her neck as she moved her face closer to his. She grinned and shivered again at the sensation.
>It was time, she told herself.
>Closing her eyes, she opened her mouth in anticipation, a fluttering feeling rising rapidly through her chest as she moved her lips closer towards the human's.
>She eagerly waited for the feeling she had waited a lifetime for. To finally achieve her desires.